/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and monitor suggestions; click on blue titles to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on most mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>R5 2600/X - Great gaming or multithreaded use CPUs
>i7 8700/K or i7 9700K - Extreme setup for absolute max FPS
>R7 2700/X - VM Work / Streaming / Video editing

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3000CL15 or 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>Used cards can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p
>RX 570 8GB - good performance with great value
>GTX 1660 - standard
>RTX 2060 - very high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
1440p
>RTX 2060 - standard
>RTX 2080 - very high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
2160p (4K)
>RTX 2080 - standard
>RTX 2080Ti - better fit for 4K but expensive

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>A 256GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Attached: 1500377406924.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/RJP96s
youtube.com/watch?v=PHBsR1Y68G8
gamersnexus.net/guides/3333-memory-timings-defined-cas-latency-trcd-trp-tras
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bzVbMZ
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/KzGj29
pcpartpicker.com/list/9XcNCb
pcpartpicker.com/list/dXdvJ8
ark.intel.com/content/www/br/pt/ark/products/97143/intel-pentium-processor-g4560-3m-cache-3-50-ghz.html
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSGGGOLGPDDO&cm_mmc=snc-twitter-_-pm-promo-_-teamgroup-ssd-_-032919
anandtech.com/bench/product/2127?vs=2255
pcpartpicker.com/list/jrN2yX
pcpartpicker.com/list/PdyQJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>freebies
Just fuck my company up, pham.

*angry nerd rant about needing a z mobo to use memory speeds above 2666*

*angry nerd rant about how you must buy trash Intel consumer CPUs to save them from losing 85% of their Xeon business to Epyc*

if you have nothing to offer the thread, don't post you fucking autist

building a new gaming PC since my old one is an office crapbox with no way to upgrade; goal is 1080p 60fps, hoping to max out modern and upcoming games (Dying Light 2, The Outer Worlds, even Cyberpunk if possible)

I tried to do more research this time, GPU and monitor should work together, and I even planned out future upgrades by checking that a 1080 Ti and an i7 7700k would be compatible with it all
I'm buying almost all of the parts (already have the monitor) pre-owned, can get it all for about £550 or less
does it all look okay?

pcpartpicker.com/list/RJP96s

The old i5s probably aren't worth buying at this point. True that you could upgrade later to an i7 7700K but it's not worth being stuck on an old platform. An R5 2600 is probably a better deal; also a 1080Ti is too much for 1080p

this weekend I'm putting together my build, an rx580 and 2600x combo. The 580 has two fans on it and the CPU comes with the wraith spire which from what I understand is pretty good for a stock cooler, but I only have two 120mm case fans for the rest of the build. Am I headed to meltdown city or will the system survive? My case has great ventilation, but I'm worried with the ambient temps rising in the summer I might have goofed hard, does anyone here have experience with those parts? and if so what fan setup do you use?

2700X is better than the 7700k and much cheaper, so why not just get a 2700X now?

>2019
>buying 6th gen i5
>planning on upgrading that to 7th gen i7 later
that's not how you master race, dude

The funny thing is, AMD is actually the one setting trends
Mind you, none of this is new with Intel, but as far as buying parts from Micro Center are concerned
>AMD releases the 1600/2600/x
>Suddenly Intel starts releasing hexacore processors as their mainstream
>Most Ryzen come without integrated graphics
>Micro Center is now advertising graphic-less CPU

Now if only Intel would give up their Hyperthreading and overclock premium--they would actually be shitting all over AMD.

>they would actually be shitting all over AMD.
No they wouldn't. Hyperthreading uses 50% more power for up to 25% more performance.
AMD's SMT uses up to 35% more power for up to 58% more performance.

That and the security issues is why Intel is hardly even selling Xeons with HT anymore.

Not for gaming

The system will survive. Just set up the lower case fan as the intake and the upper one as the exhaust

sad thing is they did the opposite with threads, removing it even from i7

Attached: kekkk.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I picked the i5 mostly because of its relative cheapness (especially used) which is only about £130, and was under the impression that when overclocked it'd still be very good
and I'm more comfortable with intel anyway

If you're even remotely on a budget, go with AMD
Otherwise, only buy Intel if you're new to PC building

DOn't get me wrong, AMD will work out of the box just like Intel, but RAM compatibility i still fucked up. For the average user, Intel is as easy as activating XMP--AMD requires you to mess with voltage, timings in order to get rated speeds. This is besides any other hiccups AMD has--easy to troubleshoot if you're know what you're doing, a nightmare if you don't.

CPU is the actual thing you should spend a bit more on from the start because it's easier to upgrade literally every other part later vs the CPU.
also you're choosing a 3 generation old chip and then "upgrading" to a 2 generation old chip... and that's just today, by the time you're upgrading, there will probably be another generation released, probably on a new socket that you cant even get.

it's plain fucking stupid waste of money.

>which is only about £130, and was under the impression that when overclocked it'd still be very good
The i3 8350K is the same thing as the i5 7600K, and you'd at least have a way better upgrade path (max 8c/16t vs 4c/8t).

>RAM compatibility i still fucked up. For the average user, Intel is as easy as activating XMP--AMD requires you to mess with voltage, timings in order to get rated speeds
Nope, all you have to do with AMD is enable XMP, just like with Intel

>not for gaming
Yes it is lmfao

Intel is still synonymous with business and productivity. The only reason why they will switch is because of money. Only when companies start realizing
>AMD is just as good (if not better) for half the price
Is when they'll start shifting, but then we risk AMD becoming the next Intel.

I say competition is healthy--let companies keep their Intel's, while leave AMD for the poorfag consumer. I don't give a shit if companies use Epyc.

this. AMD only had issues on Ryzen1 launch.

>Intel is still synonymous with business and productivity
spectre and meltdown says hello to dying xeon sales. shit's already shifting, mate

>just one radeon gpoo recommendation by the pajeet shill
AMDead

Attached: 1552744427928.png (500x500, 5K)

No it's not, shithead.
>inb4 'muh shillware unboxed' or whatever other retarded meme you're going to use to deny comprehensive data

Attached: Ryzen 2 gaming average OC.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Say that to my fucking RAM
>Have to purchase very specific models, actually having to look up compatibility lists again like we did 10-20 years ago
>Companies will still fucking release 'incompatible' models under the same serial (I'M LOOKING AT YOUR CORSAIR)
>Place RAM in the wrong slots, and you're stuck at 2666Mhz
>Install more than 4 dimms, and you're stuck at 2666Mhz

Actually playing with the idea of buying 2 x 16GB sticks now as a legacy upgrade, Just in case the market shits itself again, I don't want to be stuck at 2666Mhz speeds if I need more RAM years down the line.

Not the guy you're responding to but buying 4c/8t in 2019 is pretty fucking retarded unless you're building a budget/secondary gaming PC.

>less than 5% difference
>even tho Intel's running 1GHz faster
>"i-intel's the b-best, goyim! literally m-miles ahead!"

>Posting just one benchmark
No one is arguing that Intel is better, but at what both figurative and literal cost?

I don't know user, maybe you're right but if my goal is only 1080p 60fps I think overclocking to 5Ghz would see me through for quite a while

as far as I know neither the Xbox One X or PS4 Pro are better than the i5 2400, and that's an ancient office CPU

>one game
>4 or 5 fps difference
lol. Dumb shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHBsR1Y68G8
Massively better frametimes on the 2700X. Anyone recommending a 7700k has zero shame.

but spending just a little bit more on the CPU will last you a significantly longer time and cost you less than "upgrading" to an already outdated chip down the line. you wont see any significant improvement going from 6th gen to 7th chip just adding a few more threads and you're on a dead chipset aswell.
now, if you had planned to get say a 9th generation i7 or even the cheaper i9 later, then you would be on the correct road.

honestly, your situation is better covered with AMD because you will have way more compatible upgrade options down the line if that's what you want.

what does it means when a memory has 11 11 11 28 speeds? why is this announced as cl16?

it's not. CL16 is CL = 16. the other timings just happen to be the same on the models ur looking for because they probably have the same chips from the same manufacturer.

gamersnexus.net/guides/3333-memory-timings-defined-cas-latency-trcd-trp-tras

if you are gonna do intel do i5 of the 8th gen that can still oc

when buying a used GPU be extra careful in figuring out if it was usued on mining. afaik a 1070 should max 1080p120 gaming ezly, might consider a 1440p monitor

>one game
That's a comprehensive average, shithead. The extremely expensive RAM in your video, and the small selection of games, makes it pretty irrelevant. He uses two games that are known to be better on AMD, TW3 and BF.

Anyone here a pro on computer tech circa 2006? Can a high end Athlon 64 X2 (6000+ or 6400+ Windsor) keep up with a Core 2 Duo E6700 (Conroe)? I'm aware the AMD uses a larger manufacturing process that makes it more power hungry, but how much hotter does it run?

I need to buy a new PC
I only have a shitty laptop and it's just not good enough and too small screen

it needs to run CAD and 3D modelling software, I think at least 16GB RAM, also I need a decent size monitor so I can have two windows open clearly (14 inch is pretty shit)
I think SSD too, from my experience it seemed a lot better

other than that I have no idea, my main question is do I want intel or AMD?
I could go up to maybe £600-£700 but really I want as cheap as possible as long as it does the job, don't care how it looks
is it quick to build a PC? If it's not too hard and time consuming I will if it means a cheaper PC but if not I'd just buy it already made

Attached: 1542306981376.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

>Install more than 4 dimms, and you're stuck at 2666Mhz
I thought that was somewhat better with Zen+, so now it's 2933 with 4 DIMMs

>Companies will still fucking release 'incompatible' models under the same serial
With recent BIOS updates that shouldn't happen. Pretty much all RAM will run at its rated speeds if they're 3200MHz or less

I agree, but the 2700X still can't beat the i7 7700K on average

>twice the number of cores/threads
>still loses by 5%
Get owned

It's an average, there are others, like the TPU averages

>intel or amd?
whatever's on sale, probably want an R7 2700
>is it time consuming?
the hardest part is finding parts and decoding what's hot air and what's good information. building it should take about half an hour

Reminder that Intel will still sell more than AMD even with all that shilling.

Core2 all the way. OC like a beast too.

Research if your software benefits from more cores/thread or higher CPU clock, and if it supports GPU acceleration and likes more VRAM or not.
Putting it together takes at most a few hours for a first timer. it's like adult lego, just follow the instructions and look up some guides on youtube. Having someone else put it together usually costs €50-100 which you could be spending on a significantly better hardware upgrade.

>>twice the number of cores/threads
>>still loses by 5%
>Get owned
now pick a software that's not for threadlets

reminder intel is still a housefire and literally every datacenter is jumping off the sinking intel ship on fire onto the AMD epic rescue ship

What are some things that I can do with my 2700x that my 4670k couldn't do? Genuinley curious. I mainly went with the 2700x for the price/performance.

Attached: Untitled.png (1918x1080, 1020K)

>CAD and 3D modelling software
>decent size monitor
why not 2 monitors? 2 1080p would not be hard to keep, even with 2x22 inch on a desk
gonna be honest with you and hope you have them monitors already

since you are on a budget, might be best to work on amd. if you buy used the only issue you will have is the GPU

same user, just tried checking if an i5 8600k would be a better investment because it's not that much more expensive used, and even better than the 7700k
turns out it's not compatible with the motherboard
fuck

How can I easily tell if a particular GPU model/brand has issues?

>With BIOS updates it shouldn't happen
I'll double check, but it's still happening with my B450 Asrock
Not sure if that's with 'compatible models', but again, I didn't even bother check with Intel because 'it just worked' with XMP

Also, it very well did happen with Corsair. Motherboard manufacturers advertised a certain serial being compatible, only for Corsair to switch components while still sporting the same serial--this happened to me first-hand.

>>Cores/Performce
We both know that's not how it works
6+ cores is recommended for high-end gaming now. And having 12-16 threads while selling for the same price as Intel's 6/6? I'll gladly accept that 5% deficit. So many things factor into your final FPS number that 5% is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Don't bother with -X processors. AMD went full-retard and offset temp read-outs to be 10% higher. And any increase in performance can easily be replicated by overclocking yourself.

yeah every 2 generations intel throws away their stuff
they just announced 6th gen was gonna be discontinued so 6th gen mobos now are gonna be kinda rare or chinkshit
if you already got a z mobo for 6th gen, then get a i7 6th gen that can be OCed, it will be as good as i5 of the 8th gen but with slightly better clock when OCec

by googling a lot
sometimes i just add the name of the item and "defective" or the likes of it and see what google gives me

>I agree, but the 2700X still can't beat the i7 7700K on average
Sure, in older benchmarks in average FPS. I have only rarely seen the 7700k pop up in recent benchmarks since the 8700k and 9900k were released. I'd be willing to bet that the 2700X delivers a smoother experience that the 7700k despite lower averages. It's pretty much irrelevant anyway because the only person even bringing up building a new system around a 7700k on its dead socket is a PC newfag that doesn't know what he's doing. Nobody that knows what they're doing is building around Skylake or its half-assed refresh in 2019.

problem with prebuit is poor mobo and ram speed
for a semi budget competent 3d modelling rig you could look at something like this
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bzVbMZ

you can switch stuff around too like a cheaper ssd coupled with a larger hdd and etc.
now i don't know if cad had any special gpu requirements, i'm basing this list on 3dsmax use, which in this case it would be plenty
putting together is literal lego. watch youtube videos for more insight but it's pretty easy.

that's the thing about intel. they keep fucking you over on that mobo support.
on your budget something like this (plus whatever GPU you want) might be better and you'd still have good upgrade options in the future

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/KzGj29

>read temps 10% higher

No shit? I already knew speccy was being retarded, but I wasn't aware of the that. Other programs show it it idling around 50C, figured it was because of overclock I put on it obviously, but that still a somewhat high idle temp. Doesn't really go much higher when doing shit though.

Attached: 1377708648698.jpg (1034x1053, 89K)

Is the 570 8GB actually worth it over the 4GB version? If a game needs more than 4 gigs of vram wouldn't it also need a better card in general?

How would you rate this PC build?
pcpartpicker.com/list/9XcNCb

Speaking of kikery, I'm moving in the next few months and trying to sell some old hw. Could easily make a decent system most of it. Anyone interested in?

Can i run 1080/144 with this pcpartpicker.com/list/dXdvJ8 ?

fuck off to ebay/craigslist

yes, but why the fuck are you buying two separate 16GB sticks instead of a kit that has been tested to work better together?

>average by a guy who is a spec sheet reader who can't overclock properly and just makes clickbait
lmao.
The state of intel shills, resorting to hardware unboxed.

You can't run 144 on all games.
Some games only run at 60-100 no matter your hardware.

Stick with dual channel. Trident Z makes a dual rank samsung b-die kit.
Don't get the NVMeme if it's not for rendering and other production that can use a scratch disk.
Be aware that the Radeon VII cooler sucks so it's loud. Usually you want an aftermarket cooler with it.

in general you are right because currently very few games go over the 6gb mark

get a good AiO for that sweeeeet OC speeds

get a proper 2 memory stick set and a slightly stronger PSU

Then why does Intel still control 97% of all datacenters?

>Be aware that the Radeon VII cooler sucks so it's loud. Usually you want an aftermarket cooler with it.
doesnt this also means goodbye warranty?

>NVMeme
I'm not having any Nvidia in my build, so why did you bring it up?

Good news everyone, I got given a very small form factor business computer. It has:

>G4560 CPU
>low profile cooler with noctua fan
>16GB RAM
>256GB SSD
>500GB 2.5 inch mechanical hard disk which I added (free from a friend)
>1050 ti low profile which I added with 1mm case clearance (paid £105 second hand)

So this motherboard can do any 7 series CPU, I understand the i7 7700k is the best. I've been happily playing several games but it seems like the i7 7700k gives a big boost in performance.

Problem is the i7 7700k is over £200 minimum on ebay. Can anyone recommend a good alternative or place to buy it cheap?

Attached: prof.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I want a thread ripper

Attached: 250px-ryzen_threadripper_logo.png (250x221, 26K)

because you dont know what update cycles are, moron.
literally all the big companies are eye-fucking AMD for that huge core/thread scalability and higher efficiency cus it will save them a literaly fuckton of money in power and cooling costs.

alright same user, apparently a Z370 motherboard supports an i5 8700k

if I ditch the 6600k and 7700k 'upgrade' and jump right for the 8700k is that a better investment?
that's coffee lake instead of sky lake and slightly newer, and a Z370 instead of the Z270 motherboard
or am I still fucked?

I'm trying to get some longevity out of my CPU. BTW you do realize that overclocking takes a toll on your CPU's lifespan.

I mis-typed--I meant 10-20C higher.

Their rational was that the X-series auto-overclock higher, so they added an offset so they don't overheat.

It's pretty retarded and pretty un-acceptable if you're a noise-fag like me.

thanks guys
is that website reliable? because it looks like I can just pick out best value for money on there if so

*laughts in m.2 form factor with B type connector*

your shit will overheat if its too little space
1050 was tecnically a bad purchase unless you keep the processor
the mobo im almost certain will not accept a i7, what is the name of the mobo?
buy used would be your best bet, but that CPu is
ark.intel.com/content/www/br/pt/ark/products/97143/intel-pentium-processor-g4560-3m-cache-3-50-ghz.html
wich tells me your mobo is also ancient. you should buy a big well ventilated case for it and just use as is until you can get everything new.

Unironically? Reddit actually, if you can find someone in your area--unlikely if you're not in the US.

In what reality, schizo? Were you abused or neglected by your parents to make you this deusional?

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSGGGOLGPDDO&cm_mmc=snc-twitter-_-pm-promo-_-teamgroup-ssd-_-032919

Thoughts? This brand any good? If it is, here is a sale for SSDs

8th gen has 2 more cores
i7 8th gen is pretty much futureproof as is, 6 cores is safe and since you can OC you wont run into issues anytime soon
dont forget the memory and some cooling solution if you do OC.

is that why you got the 2700x that overclock itself automatically?
you should get a good cooling solution anyway because it will prevent thermal trhottle and keep your CPU at low temperatures anyway

Fair enough, mainly asking because of the case. Would only be attractive to enthusiasts and modders.

Feel like everything on eBay is targeted to crypto and Craigslist is for selling semen covered laptops.

Attached: IMG_20190329_125715405.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

Got any suggestions for SSDs?

>doesnt know about pcpartpicker
did you even read the fucking OP, newfag?

it's certainly a better start with 8th gen cus more cores.

anandtech.com/bench/product/2127?vs=2255

but then what? are you gonna upgrade CPU or just keep it until it's unusable and then build a new system?
if you plan on upgrade at least make sure 9th gen with more cores is supported, that means better VRM on the mobo if you want to get the most out of it and will cost more.

you'd have far less of a headache if you just went with a brand new AMD system...

Never had a CPU fail on me
Even with safe overclocking, you'd be pretty unlucky to have one fail on you.
Again, that's assuming you don't go full-retard.
With all the power-saving features, it still blows my mind people are so gung-ho about overclocking when it usually equals to single-digit increases in FPS for games, and that's for shitty CPU-bound games.

If productivity is that important, you should have went with a better processor or platform.

because all the crypto fags are dumping their shit since the mining bubble burst. that doesnt mean you cant put your shit on there aswell...

to be honest i dont even know if your mobo would accept anything not on IDE connectors

unless you run at 100C 24/7 it wont do shit. you should worry more about the caps and vrm on your board which are significantly lower lifespan, especially when they heat up.

It's amazing how Intel is even still anything, AMD could not survive in the market doing what Intel has been doing because they dont market themselves as well, Intel is literally surviving off of shilling.

Attached: 1553691619453.jpg (525x741, 63K)

>no decent single thread performance from AMD unless you buy a thousand dollar monster

Attached: dbwthwoxkaeehmw-1.jpg.324b24f4c47236d1eaf463abf6ad95a3.jpg (1166x925, 65K)

The cheapest you can find in the desired form factor. Performance differences are negligible when performance is nearly instantaneous. Longevity doesn't matter either, since even the worst SSD will last for years under constant writes.

I would avoid the new QLC drives.
While they're cheaper, their overall performance hasn't been tried, and they technically have a shorter lifespan. They're probably the future for general storage, but I would stick to TLC drives as far as boot drives are concerned.

If I don't want to OC my PC, should I stick with the build linked below?
pcpartpicker.com/list/jrN2yX

What sort of old dog shit games are you playing?
>Inb4 cherry picked farcry

>Dual rank b-die
I heard about those becoming available. Theoretically they should slightly outperform 4 sticks single rank dual channel but it would hardly be noticable with everyday use and only marginally effect benchmarking and hardcore OCing. Just get the cheapest kit than can reach 3200-3600 MHz Cl 14-16 @1.5 Vdimm. Check the mobo QVL if that's possible with any listed 32 GB kits then get the cheapest B-die in that capacity. Even if it doesn't reach that rating at XMP, B-die should scale with higher Vdimm. Note G.skill pulls all kinds of shenanigans with swapping between SKHynix AFR and Samsung B-die even on the same SKU, so be ready to return a kit from them and check the memory chips in aida64 or thaiphoon burner. Team group are the only ones I can think of that outright state on their packaging that they use B-die.

My mistake. It was supposed to be two 8GB memories and i went for Kingstone because my current ram is Kingstone but there are no 2x8 avaliable here. Gonna have to pick another brand

>Intel is literally surviving off of shilling
Lies and propaganda are kikes greatest tools.

yes its fine, but again, get a beefy heatsink or a AiO
cooling your CPU will be good for it, will prevent thermal trhottle and if you feel its age on the programs you want to use it will be a choice that you can have at once

actually 2600 has better single threaded.

>there are no 2x8 avaliable here
literally the most common fucking thing available globally, do you live in fucking amazon jungle or something?

There is none, Skylake and Kabylake are in a purgatory where they are completely obsolete on the high end but no where near affordable on a budget due to the 14 nm shortage.

Even the cheapest Celeron g3900 is still retailing for like $75 USD.

>wants to play 1080p60
>compare his specs to systems locked at 30fps

Cmon user

>resorting to hardware unboxed.
I already inb4'd your predictable brainlet move, find another retarded thing to say besides
>waaahhhhhh they don't agree with me they must be shills :((((((

>pcpartpicker.com/list/jrN2yX
>Motherboard is overkill if you're not overclocking--consider an add-on card if you need the Wifi
>Go with 2 x 16GB RAM--the less sticks the better for AM4, and in general
>Don't got with Pro SSD's--they're for professional applications, and even still, the theoretical difference in performance for non-Pro models is negligible
>LolNo on the hard drive--short answer, go with Legate, long answer go with WD Reds or turn off disk parking with a Blue, or even shuck an external Easystore drive
>Too lazy to check the individual PSU, but current EVGA's are generally considered good--just avoid all cheap, low-end PSU's
>1000W
>overkill

>g-games that are known to run better on ryzen dont count!
>nnot fair! only games where intel is better count f-fag

>1050 was tecnically a bad purchase unless you keep the processor
1050 Ti, but it was the only low profile option I had. This case is 90% holes luckily.

You know what looking at benchmarks on youtube, it seems this budget processor can keep up even better graphics cards. Guess I'm happy for £105 invested playing all the games over 45~ FPS. Guess I will save for a Ryzen system in the future.

Maybe pcpartpicker.com/list/PdyQJ8 is more to your liking.