/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• $100 1TB Chink SSD still works after one week of usage • Tiny MP3 player • Bracelet? • "Original" Earbuds • Chink headlight restoration kit works • "Real" money arrives • AliExpressoids BTFO (Coupons and discount codes!) • Mirror clock is nice • Chink drawing tablet • Another chink "victim" • Take your guess Previous thread

Attached: Parcels.jpg (2808x1872, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiami-Piston-2-New-Arrival/1428112_32949498816.html
aliexpress.com/item/Get-3/32887721764.html
aliexpress.com/item/little-more-than-two-dollars-but/32990986861.html
aliexpress.com/item/csg-core/32858311486.html
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Military-Figures-WW2-Officer-Soldier-Motor-Army-Weapon-Gun-Legoed-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32974406844.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will chinks ever get this good at packaging?

Check that fucking cock.

Attached: IMG-20190329-WA0001.jpg (2560x1440, 569K)

How are some iems cheaper on aliexpress that they are on taobao?
Take senfer dt6 for example. 200 yuan for tge cheapest listing on taobao which is almost 30 dollars. On ali sellers have them for around 20-22 bucks. Same for some other iems. Can anyone explain this?

>dat eventual write speed
There's a reason they are so cheap, I guess

Here's my results from a blue Kingspec, it's faster but still not great

Attached: kingspec blue 128.png (979x527, 255K)

niggers i want to buy some chink stuff that would drastically improve my life's quality. What should i get?

Need some cheap SD card. Are the mixza sd cards worth the money, or should I just go for sandisk?

And here's a 'good' ssd from a couple years ago
I was expecting a bit more read speed to be tbqh honest (and yes this has the updated firmware)

Attached: samsung 840 evo 128.png (980x521, 248K)

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiami-Piston-2-New-Arrival/1428112_32949498816.html

>Xiami-Piston-2-New-Arrival
KEK

NiBBa's can I get a $2 item

use the randomizer desu

And give some fag ref money, no.

aliexpress.com/item/Get-3/32887721764.html

aliexpress.com/item/little-more-than-two-dollars-but/32990986861.html

Ordered Yeezys Boost 350 v2 replica from DHGate for 70 bucks. I actually ordered exactly the same shit like 5 months ago from aliexpress (seller had the same photos) for 50 dollars before it got removed.

They are actually pretty good sneakers save for two inconveniencies
>had to glue in inner soles
>text on one shoe is mirrored, betraying it as not genuine

dhgate com product 2019-shoes-men-women-sneaker-high-quality 445063969 html

Why did I buy second pair? Cause I'm a big faggot for retro fashion so I'm gonna put them into closet for at least 10 years.

Attached: yeezys.jpg (867x1300, 99K)

With the sales, do I just finally give in and become a fucking trap sissy crossdressing faggot?

Yes, and buy the whole set of the fucking machine, then livestream yourself getting assfucked by that machine until you broke down or the machine breaks down.
Call the video /csg/ vs the chinks, endurance race

sure

Not Jow Forums, fuck off.

>yeezys
ew

Any of you tried chink safety razors?
I'm interested in one because the blades are cheap as fuck.

I never tried one and I'm afraid of accidentally going an hero. Googled for some reviews but all I found was autistic discussion from some obviously biased people that think shaving is some sort of holy ritual.

hmm

Attached: hmm.png (610x371, 26K)

>Are the mixza sd cards worth the money
yeah

Attached: 148310132750.jpg (424x338, 22K)

Don't buy them from DHgate you retard

Just ordered more fishing shit.

Attached: IMG-20170226-WA0010.jpg (2560x1440, 463K)

kys zoomer faggot

I'm likely older than you faggot

>$70 for fake meme shoes
You got ripped off.
Quads of truth.

Word of advice, buy replica shoes from sellers on wechat and use an agent like superbuy to deal with them so you don't get chinked.

Everyone on /csg/ should own one of these
aliexpress.com/item/csg-core/32858311486.html

Attached: 1pcs-18CM-Ocean-Plush-Stuffed-Toy-Doll-Keychain-Pendant-Shark-Plush-Toys-Dolls-Shark-Plush-Toys.jpg (744x601, 76K)

I do not give a fuck about the sneakers not being a 100% replica. Repsneaker value proposition is for suckers like you who are obsessed with authenticity of mass-manufactured widgets

cute

I bought a cheap chink straight razor (with replacable razors) and I'm still here
you most likely can't go wrong, just follow the reviews

Neither do I give a fuck about authenticity. It's just the fact that the quality is way better if you do it the hard way instead of being ripped off.

*sips*

It's our secret JO crystal.

Do you still using the same shaving cream?
I've read that you had to be more careful with safety razors and use more shit for your skin.

when you're buying fakes you're gonna want to take advantage of reddit autism, there's a whole bunch of subreddits with links to high-quality fakes

Never bought chinkshit before
Will I pay customs or anything extra if I buy 30$ IEMs to EU? Will they write it off as 5$ item to pass the customs?

It's a comfy hobby.

Shit repsneaker vendors sell is made from the same materials - quality wise - as shit sold on aliexpress. The only difference is reps are pushing harder for authenticity.

basado y rojopastilleado

DHGate and aliexpress have shit tier boosts. Budget batch shoes + shipping would cost about the same as $70 but it would be way more comfortable.

Second. They never write the true value. Buy them without a second thought.

Rec me a decent magnifying glass, one you used and we're happy with it

For the iToddlers with iPads; if you want to use promo codes combined with coupons you have to use the iPhone APP instead of the iPad APP when ordering.

I just use the same cream I used with regular razors (highly doubt it, but if you're from balkan afrodita cosmetics)
if you use good products and don't go left or right you pretty much can't get rash nor cuts (although since I still have zit I do end up cutting them from time to time)

If I wanted whatever sneakers I would just go to a local marketplace where they can be had for like 30 dollars. Difference is I actually like how some of designer sneakers look so Im willing to shell 70 bucks for them. Not 200 tho and definitely not 400.

A few months ago my package got flagged at customs when I bought a 70USD camera. For some reason seller declared it truthfully. Never happened to me before.

Niggy I'm literally saying you can buy a pair of budget batch yeezy for

Chink Audio Autismo or Penis in Vagina?

Attached: 197047.jpg (1080x3840, 584K)

For me, out of 30 asian orders only 1 declared it truthfully, but customs overlooked it.
Buying american as an european is expensive, everything gets maximum bullshit added to the price every time.

>69
I think you have your answer

DAC sounds better than STD imo

>buying nigger/clown shoes

I like the 10cm ones with thick heavy glass.

Any coupons or offers that get me a Tin T3 For less than 50 on Ali?

A G̶E̶P̶ ̶g̶u̶n̶ link might be useful

I spent far too much on this shit.

Attached: shit.jpg (2506x1234, 680K)

I got the TRN bt20 for my Kanas pros and As10
Pretty nice imo, there's a slight hiss, but they're comfy on ears for running, and they're deceptively small and fit snug behind my ear

Attached: 20190329_153012-01.jpg (3691x2988, 1.92M)

Does that $0.01 deal really work?

Thinking of getting a nokia

dude it works. I got to my 10th account and it was blocked, the 9 other accounts are still up though, hopefully tomorrow I'll have some "shipment confirmed" emails, I'll let you know.

Attached: 15455351403150.jpg (604x446, 165K)

Protip: fap and think again

Attached: carpediem.jpg (500x375, 39K)

is there any cheap small screen that i can hook to my raspberry?

quite weak incel cope

How are the lego knockoffs? Thinking of getting something dumb like this.

Attached: HTB1OfaALirpK1RjSZFhq6xSdXXaQ.jpg (800x800, 55K)

In the last thread someone asked about a drawing tablet.

Unless you gonna shell out for premium product, get a cheap Wacom. Price increase will be marginal but it has proven quality. Otherwise, I just got a $230 Huion kamvas 12 and it's fucking great.

t. std-ridden roastie

What did you order?

Some of them are incompatible. Expect cheap smelly and bendy plastic.

Searching for good in-ears under $30. I'm judging between T2s or ED16s? I won't be doing too special stuff w/ them but I'm just looking for a clear / balanced sound for my music & TV shows.

Thumbdrives (all 64gb), cables, one watchband, one lockpicking set, a bird (inside joke). There are a ton of things, I wanted more but they have my ass. Tomorrow I'll try with a different phone and a different network.

Thanks for the reply, I'll get one.
Worst case scenario I lose 10 bucks and get a small cut.

Never bought chink shit before, what do you recommend

Something that's not unrealistically cheap, shit's not magic. Items for less than $10 are usually bottom of the barrel crap. Pricy stuff is usually good quality.

Do you have several cards? Are you using different names and shipping addresses? I don't think they're checking only your IP.

Something you actually want

a custom mousepad with your pic of preference

From this page?
All the prices are way more, though

Attached: 2019-03-29 17_15_50-.png (1280x800, 586K)

Portugal has a paypal clone that generates temporary cards for this type of thing. Best thing about living here. Something like what privacy dot com has. No, I didn't use anything different, I wanted to test the system, always using the same phone, network, name and shipping address. Took them 10 accounts to block me on the last, and I'll keep you updated on what happens to the ones before.

Yup, that's right, don't use the browser, go with the mobile app and the prices will appear correctly. The promotion didn't really show itself on the browser, probably to avoid smartasses like me.

mi band 3 or amazfit bip?

Which mic do you recommend for gaming voice chat? Looking for decent quality for cheap.
Could be deskmic or attaching to headphones (got Fidelio X2)

what Black keys chinkboard should I get

Guys should I just go for it? Every lens sold locally in my country is 2x the original price even the chink ones. Want some flash and tripod suggestions if possible please.

Attached: -1524330021-1095247662.jpg (960x960, 291K)

You didn't answer how much the puta is asking for if it includes anal

Lepin is good, close to Lego quality. Go to the bootleg lego general for more info:

can someone confirm if you can apply both an aliexpress coupon and a promo code in the iOS app? how does it affect minimum spend?

aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Military-Figures-WW2-Officer-Soldier-Motor-Army-Weapon-Gun-Legoed-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32974406844.html

If you need a knok off Lego gift for a child then consider Lepin 16011 Medieval Market Village.

Lepin is 99,9% the same as Lego for 1/3 the price, plus they remake old sets.

recommend me an add on mic for my headphones similar to the vmoda boompro

what is the best sd card that i can get right now?

I've had good experiences with phone lens, but I've never tried them for a real camera.

shark

Asking again, is USAMS a good brand? I want to get a couple of these.

Attached: HTB1VjIvXOjrK1RjSsplq6xHmVXal[1].jpg (950x1040, 76K)

Based

Got a 64gb sdcard for the 0.01 deal

and a KZ bt adapter I used the $5 coupon on

Attached: 370028_328_23.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

>Lens
The Yongnuo 35mm and 50mm primes are slow to focus and loud, or at least the Nikon versions are. They're also a bit soft in the outer corners when compared to the Nikkor equivalent (AF-S 35mm f1.8 DX and AF-S 50mm f1.8 FX). Honestly, I'd suggest going for a second hand Nikkor (or Canon) prime instead as they typically go for only a few bucks more and are easy to come by. In fact that goes for every common lens you want to buy in the future; just be patient, browse 5 minutes daily and a decent deal is bound to pop up sooner or later.

>Flashes
The Yongnuo speedlights are all solid. Depending on your needs you can go with a manual speedlight like the popualr TN560 or opt for a model that supports TTL on your body.

>Tripod
A cheap tripod will ruin your shots by being an unstable piece of shit. Make sure that whatever you buy has a hook to hang a bag on as this greatly increases your tripods stability. You also want to buy one that can handle whatever weight you'll put on it and then some. Finally if you like to go hiking try to go for a lightweight tripod as 2.5kg of metal will slow you down. With all that said, Zomei makes awesome affordable tripods such as the Z666 and Q666 if you prefer ball heads.

Because of the memes here now I am not sure if that is a guy or not.
Also does the promo work? I wanted a 32 or 64GB card

this thing looks cool, but I'm wary of chink mp3 players. I've had a couple and they were both bad

Attached: HTB1wL3JzN9YBuNjy0Ffq6xIsVXav[1].jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

I ordered the paris set. I'll you know if I get CHINKED or not.