18 months to develop a wireless charger

>18 months to develop a wireless charger
>project ends in failure
I'd honestly be embarrassed to have this company's name on my resume

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-153453~2.png (1080x1493, 309K)

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1523345281519.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

based

>”...will not achieve our high standards”
>still released broken keyboard

LOL

based

>Jow Forums falling for an April Fool's joke

>seething android botnet

alright Zhang

>t. iPajeet

Attached: 1531915482006.gif (800x1400, 260K)

BASED

Exactly. Imagine how bad AirPower had to be so that even Apple cancelled it. Must've been creating blackholes and teleports to demon dimensions.

B A S E D

They made the calculations and the calculations showed they would make more money from their lightning cable and royalties for that than AirPower

Attached: yuu.gif (320x238, 2.1M)

>implying you have a resume

>implying android is not covered in poo like a street in Mumbai

Attached: Alcor.png (750x750, 199K)

>I'd honestly be embarrassed to have this company's name on my resume
Things that never happened

aka we couldn't develop it, sorry :/

>company R&D projects should never fail for some reason!
>i would be embarrassed to have the most successful IT company on my resume, my NEET cv is actually better
when did Jow Forums get so invaded by kids? summer is not out yet

unironically based tbqh

You don't announce an R&D project if you're not even sure if it's actually feasible

you got me man, complete apple failure. they should just dissolve the company, its just not worth it anymore!

kek
"if your AirPower Charger has summoned a demon, please bring it to your nearest Apple Store where our Geniuses will banish it back to hell for the special price of only $199"

>unable to sell more "original" cables
>unable to charge customers an arm and a leg for a charging port replacement
High standards they say, more like Tim Cuck still wants "authorized" repairs to stay the most profitable business practice.

fuck off

desab

>company R&D projects should never fail for some reason!
When every other company already have that technology since a decade, yeah this is kinda embarrassing.

This but unironically

John Gruber reported in September 2018 that Apple's multicoil design was unworkable and some engineers inside the company had flat out stated the design is physically impossible to become a functioning product that doesn't overheat.

I doubt Apple spent the last 6 months trying to fix a design that was already deemed unfixable.

Even if it was some diversity hire's pet project, they would have killed it off a long time ago. Or quietly redesigned it from the ground up to make it work.

Something else is wrong here

Attached: 1286210165302.jpg (429x410, 23K)

As always based and redpilled

only because apple was assfuck retarded with PROPRIETARY Qi charging on their dumbass watch

Attached: .png (811x1180, 214K)

based and debirupilled

Attached: 1546637932521.jpg (653x767, 44K)

>"will not achieve our high standards"
>releases computers in 2019 with 5400rpm HDDs

Attached: 1549687295751.jpg (269x306, 16K)

Mkbhnig on suicide watch after months shilling it everywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-150801.png (1920x1080, 666K)

BASED

Attached: timdance.webm (384x384, 281K)

It wasn’t just a 3 coil wireless charger, this mat was made so you can place devices anywhere on the mat, fast charge them and also have the all communicate. It has 16 coils. The heat produced was just too much

Attached: E4FDE914-7F87-432D-B774-AECEBA551E31.jpg (655x299, 32K)

>I'd honestly be embarrassed to have this company's name on my resume
depends whether you're in the fashion or tech industry really

it's not like all the coils need to be activated at the same time unless apple was just dumb

Ah yes, 18 months of R&D and turns out they are just dumb ofc

Gosh could you make one of these please to prove them wrong?

IN THE CURRENT YEAR, BRAND APOLOGISTS STILL EXIST
WHAT IN THE FUCK, GUYS
I HOPE YOUR ARE AT LEAST GETTING PAID AND NOT BEING RUSED

Attached: 1542500945173.png (776x671, 642K)

(((Gartenberg)))

It probably just kept setting itself on fire from the multiple induction coils interfering with each other and overheating.

Their product line is driven by marketing, not engineering

Can’t believe they did that

Well the article said it overheated the devices
I guess the issue is that they promised charging multiple devices at once and that caused issues. If that's something other wireless charges don't do then it wasn't about just making a wireless charger, but making one that was better than other products.

Or maybe it was too good.
Apple will only sell things that break down in 2-3 years time so they can sell new items.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1527635085591.png (813x1402, 369K)

based

>Apple's high standards
>releases products with guaranteed failure rates
What did they mean by this?

Attached: came here to laugh at you.png (600x600, 370K)

wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy three charging pads for 15 bucks. whats the point of this anyway.

i wonder if they uncovered a patent-infringement issue.

Apple users are too retarded to know to place their devices in the middle of a charging pad.
It's not about adding features, it's about making it completely idiot proof.

yikes

based

Crapple

NOOOOOOOOO
I was actually looking forward to that one, you may quote me with a laughing reaction image.

Attached: 1526B8D3-FA74-4559-A1B2-928F7051A272.jpg (2657x1813, 1.35M)

Should get a rubber condom for your pods. Make it red.

as always based

>trillion dollar company
>cant make a wireless charging pad similar to those found in every starbucks and in hundreds of thousands of public spaces around the world
Really makes you think.

>they tried to implement a bad idea
And it failed. They would have been better off in software or whatever implementing some indicator to show when it was in an optimal position, maybe on devices with displays to show a pointer which way to move the device to improve the field.
Just throwing in more fields was a dumb idea. It made it way more complicated as you'd have to start worrying about destructive interference and the likes. They got what they deserved, wasting money on a bad design. The only good thing is that they canned it.

based

Westinghouse strikes again.

Attached: Tesla_Broadcast_Tower_1904.jpeg.jpg (250x271, 14K)

based

Basef

>we couldn't develop it
Implying they develop it at all, They're just failed to secure 3rd party/supplier to make it to them,
The only apple "Develop" is the packaging.

Our thinnest and lightest product ever.

They can't make a charging mat with a trillion dollars. Like just buy someone else's.

based

>Something else is wrong here
Wireless charging is a lie. It barely works and is so inefficient with modern tech its not worth creating. Tech simply isn't here yet outside of inefficient fringe examples that a house fire waiting to happen.

>that are a

>I doubt Apple spent the last 6 months trying to fix a design that was already deemed unfixable.
Thats exactly what Apple did

>t. ex powerbyproxi employee

>try to engineer something impossible that requires tight tolerances, 32 rings.
>announce it like is already made.
>cannot even into prototype phases.

based