AMD blasts Intel for 'taxing' its server CPU customers

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3073327/amd-slams-intel-tax

REST IN PIECES SHITEL

Attached: 1543585518490.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3073261/intel-slags-off-nvidia-self-driving-car-tech-as-unoriginal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>AMD said the whole process is like wanting to stream music from your phone in a newly-purchased car but having to buy an, er, £3,000 navigation system in order to do so.
Ironically that's precisely what's going on in cars. Want the heated seats? Too bad, they're only sold with the $3,000 driver convenience and comfort package with a dozen beeping and dinging electronic nannies.

wait for intel glued xeon

Truly the age of the ARM server.

Attached: arm-logo.jpg (2000x594, 104K)

>throw shit at nvidia
>gets BTFO by AMD literally the next day
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3073261/intel-slags-off-nvidia-self-driving-car-tech-as-unoriginal
fucking lmao

poo in the joo

Attached: cv2-Intel is for feminist shitkikes.png (256x192, 2K)

Why doesn't Intel provide microcode updates for sandy bridge processors so that manufacturers can update BIOSes? Too greedy to stay afloat, eh?

I love when "news" websites just publish a press release with a few sentences of commentary and call it a news article.

>was
the audacity of these niggers

jewtel

>the inquirer
literal tech tabloid blows shit completely out of proportion, go figure
t. happy 2600X and former FX-6100 owner

>the "throwing shit at the competitor" marketing publicity
From the thousand different ways to advertise itself, AMD chose the most cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1551425906931.jpg (540x443, 54K)

lal

CHADMD need to stop bullying Incel

Intel=elf
AMD=dwarf

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>Xeon was great
>SO WAS COAL
AMD bringing the bantz

They need all the advertisement they can get, they need to dig in and dig deep before Intel annihilates them into irrelevance for a decade.

Every percent gained is a win for AMD, give them a break.

>Ironically that's precisely what's going on in cars

There are like 10 dollar bluetooth things that you can stick in your aux port to get instant bluetooth if your car doesn't come with bluetooth. It's what I use to get music from my phone to my car. WAY cheaper than having a built in bluetooth bullshit that they charge a few thousand dollars for.

Cry harder.

Attached: 1366809987310.gif (300x205, 1017K)

Cry harder intel shill

my favorite ones are when someone says something the "journalist" doesn't like, so they just cherry-pick twitter posts that agree with them, and call it an article

JUST WAIT FOR NEW UARCH LOL

delid dis

i dont like intel-aviv but neither i do like amd street shitters, and that kind of marketing only make me like them less.

delid now!

Attached: epyc suicide.png (1070x601, 816K)

oy vey goy you can't post this

That is a fantastic picture, if you're an incel

REPORTED FOR ANTI-SEMITISM

So what's Intel going to do in the datacenter market to combat Rome

they aren't wrong tho. why the hell does Intel make 42 thousand different SKUs with minimal differences, if not to confuse customers and make them pay more for less?

>that calm, clean, professional Fujitsu booth in the background being insulted by that childish GayMD > SHItel lol trendy consumer kiddie marketing garbage next to it
It's all so tiresome. When will computers feel like technology again instead of political statements and fashion accessories?

Attached: 京コンピュータ_(32588659510).jpg (2736x1824, 1.32M)

Specific shit for specific OEMs and clients, retarded practice just like HP/Compaq selling the same system with 16 different model numbers depending on which store you were buying it from.

Attached: rekt.png (1800x850, 236K)

Yeah, its pathetic and free advertising for Intel imo. And I say that as someone who bought a Vega 64

Fujitsu's booths are great in manufacturing expos also. Very professional.

>That's quite a bold claim given that Intel is still the big player in the server world
Maybe because epic is only two years old

I'll just find the leads in the console and hardwire my own microcontroller. I know for a fact the only difference is the head unit. Plus now I can make my own custom panel and make it as ridiculously complicated looking as I want. Fuck touch screens, give me an 8x8 grid of military grade toggle and pushbutton switches.