How does one make money on the internet?

is it possible to make money off of hosting shit online? I have a few movies i've download over the years, wallpapers, i've made a few javascript tools, some simple games. Can i make a site and put all of this stuff up and make money with ads? How do i reach the people who are looking for this content? do i have to pay google?

Attached: 1539966402226.png (3840x2160, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

filecoin.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can i make a site and put all of this stuff up and make money with ads?
Yeah dude, that's literally the way to become rich, which is why nobody ever thought about it yet.
Congratulations on being a genius.

im not looking to become rich, i just want to make a few bucks in spare time. and perhaps ill learn a thing or two in the process

You can earn more money by becoming a twitch streamer these days.
Ads are a failed bottom of the barrel model from 90s.

tf do i stream? gaming?
i was also thinking about mobile apps, maybe put a monero miner on the background lol

i think i completed maybe 60% of the challenges on the list with js, isnt there some value in that?

just stream the most popular games and you'll be fine

i mostly play ps1 games on my shit laptop, there no way anyone is gonna watch that

You can have a Patreon. You can stream or make other videos. You can even make programming videos if you want to keep it tech related.
It's probably not easy, but if it's fun for you and doesn't feel like real work you could try that.

ill look into it but i really dont see it happening. Appreciate the idea tho

In order for example to build a house you need to have skills of a builder, to make an app you actually need to know how to make an app, you need actual money making skills to make money. Your shitty js code and pirated movies could probably be marketed in some way by a master to make some money, but you cant really do much yourself.

mm you are probably right.

OP is a faggot
this is now a rollo thread
ROLLING!!!

>is it possible to make money off of hosting shit online?
filecoin.io/

thats pretty interesting

roll

i feel you op im also useless but i spend a lot of time on the internet, i don't even want to learn to code or something, jesus if i only got paid to shitpost...

i mean i kiiinda know how to code, i just want to turn that into money without having a full time job.

you do? then just do freelance jobs you dummy, there are a lot of pages for that, you can pick short lengths projects etc...

can you name a few?

use google you dummy, i do not know because i don't code but a i know a lot of people who work that way and earn a living.

uu lucky im still useless ; (

Attached: 5556.jpg (960x1280, 271K)

Bumping and monitoring for interest.

I registered on Upwork and Freelancer but I literally never got a coding project, once I got a translating gig because I lowballed the bid.
Every single time (on freelancer especially) I make a bid on a project there's either already 50 bids at the minimum possible price by these faggots with 20 million badges level 9000, or worse, pajeets.

It's impossible to get picked, help ?

Attached: untitled-f189.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

I don't know dummy, unironically try using google and looking over some reddit posts for some advice, there must be some decent info on how to improve your freelance career, i don't know much more.

its all bullshit advice like make a blog / website, start a youtube channel or 'just make portfolio'

equivalent of 'just b urself' for dating

please stop saying dummy

make an AI to take over the world

money is an instrumental goal in that process, so back to the op

Attached: 1553060151826.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)