How come no one has invented the inverse of a microwave oven yet...

How come no one has invented the inverse of a microwave oven yet? Especially with the weather getting warmer I wish there was an appliance that lets you chill something in a very short amount of time.

Attached: microwaving water.jpg (620x639, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrbpnlCWbHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I wish there was an appliance that lets you chill something
A fridge/freezer

>in a very short amount of time.
>Retard doesn't understand how microwaves work
>Magical appliance freezes drink
>complains about it

They can use lasers to slow down atoms, but a machine that does the opposite is complex, and extremely expensive
The issue is microwaves work by exciting water molecules, which heats up food, microwave light is easy to produce, and easy to contain, and there isn't an inverse that does the opposite of exciting water molecules easily

they sell them in tescos

Set microwave time to negative

How does one calculate microwave time?

Just reverse the microwaves, opposite microwaves cool water

Lmao its been 700k years, why has noone invented the inverse fire yet?

it's easy to add energy to something, another thing to remove energy. Putting it in a cold environment is the only thing we can do currently

Energy output X time = total energy
time = total energy /energy output

Try liquid nitrogen or liquid oxygen

Not sure why some people ITT are acting like the concept of chilling something quickly is wizard technology. Compressed air can do it. It's actually a problem in a lot of pneumatic tools that compressed air can freeze things so quickly and extremely.

Its transfering energy, and its not that difficult (but can be expensive).

just plug in the microwave upside down

>being this new

Doesn't sound too hard. All you need is a device that emits electronmagnetic particles with a negative temperature.

Attached: 250px-Bohr_atom_model.svg.png (250x218, 13K)

>why is reversing entropy hard

Literally this.

Didn't mean to tag

>microwaves work by exciting water molecules
This is a common misconception made up by idiots

you have been enlightened today by this inconsequential knowledge

How do they work then?

You can do this by flipping around the magnet inside the microwave.

Because entropy is time and while it can be slowed down in a way, it cannot be completely stopped or reversed

the heated microwaves (the beam not the machine) are blasted at the food or drink inside the microwave (the unit not the beam)

however it's difficult to cool down the microwave (beam) which is why you can't put hot coffee inside a microwave (unit) and set it to cool mode

what you're looking for are called peltier coolers or thermoelectric heat pumps
youtube.com/watch?v=PrbpnlCWbHQ

wtf is this retardation?

You need a device that reduces/removes waves from an object. It's a bit more complicated than adding a wave to the object.

That's stupid, you need something that will draw entropy, rather than release it.

Close: you can change the flow of entropy, but it can't be created or destroyed - only channelled.

theyre just brainwashed jewish shills and probably from reddit too

Its quite simple, excess energy needs to be transfered out of the object, so just add a heatsink to it and a fan, heatsink will absorb the heat and fan will remove the heat from heatsink to the atmoshere pc masterrace wins again

When I say entropy, I mean excess energy, which is what heat is.

oh that is so hilarious user, because he said microwave and you're referencing that one thread so funny!

60 seconds is 100 American microwave units.

No, actually they work by quickly changing the magnetic field inside the microwave which cause polar molecules (such as water) to "get excited" and heat up.

There is actually a machine which can cool drinks in less than a minute, it's called V-Tex. It uses water to do the cooling though so it's not really like a microwave and it only works with drinks.

you need freon from old refrigerators

upboted

what if i hold my breath for a long time

>heated microwaves
Do you also have heated radio waves?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f737a643830494d2e706e67.png (600x750, 87K)

why the fuck do you think 'popular music' is called HOT TUNEZ or whatever

wojak, meme yourself

kek

>microwave (((juice))) makes round power plugs
fucking

Attached: Untitled(1).png (609x696, 323K)

just put antifreeze over whatever you want to freeze and heat it in the microwave

its a jewish plot like any else thats mildly inconvenient
they're doing it to keep the white man down, suffering in the scorching 25℃ european summer
how else are they so comfortable in a desert country wearing all black religious garb?
they've been plugging in their own microwaves upside down for centuries
wake up sheeple

technology is always designed to exploit physical phenomena
what phenomena do you know of that achieves this?

blast freezers are $$$

???????????

Attached: afuckingfridge.jpg (600x532, 24K)

>very short amount of time

Attached: hmu.jpg (380x380, 13K)

How can noone has invented a microwave that warms the bottom of your mug too?

Microwaves. Microwaves everywhere.

my grandpa would put too hot coffee on a baking tray to cool it down quick. the added surface area helps dissipate the heat quicker

your grandpa was a faggot. He should have put rubbing alcohol on the sides of the mug.

Is it true microwave ovens are banned in Russia?

ceramic doesn't have good conductive properties your grandpa shouldn't have had children

>based granddad
>not based
I prefer ice in me coffee but that's cool

but putting it on the baking is okay. Your faggot grandpa should have caught aids from your whore grandma and passed it to you.

u sound smart

Attached: 345141.jpg (225x350, 18K)

I know how.
700W compressor from window AC and low freon, so shit freezes.

what

This is yet another use for my ingenious idea for a home appliance! A home nitrogen generation system that could provide nitrogen for your refridgerator and pantry potentially, to purge those areas of oxygen and keep your food from oxidizing. In instances like OP's dilemma he could just open up a valve for liquid nitrogen to come spilling out into a reservoir or something he could set his mug in. I don't know why you'd want your tea frozen solid but whatev's, different strokes for different folks

i like to talk about fridges and energy waves what should i study bros

I broke the knob. What do? Mom will kill me.

Water freezing in the winter, moran.

It's called an ice cube.

All you need is to burn air inside the fridge.
Problem is that modern fridges don't use skookum freon, but rather virgin (((isobutane))) which is flammable

>entropy is time

Attached: 1429569695100.gif (245x320, 538K)

>microwave light is easy to produce

Jesus.

Attached: wat.gif (532x529, 3.71M)

Are you implying it's hard to generate microwaves?

Attached: 91Jjtr4Sk9L._SX425_.jpg (425x402, 22K)

what if you had like a double layer microwave with nitrogen or something like that, like you put the food in a protected layer with some temperature sensitive material and outside of that layer it's another layer that has high pressure nitrogen pipes that could cool down the first layer in matter of seconds and the food in it. although it's still not the same as a microwave

Attached: 998.png (1268x703, 24K)

Attached: 1541266293256.jpg (680x680, 69K)

>microwave light

The ice cube will just water it down, senpai

>Microwaves aren't light
Ur actually retarded

Okay I'll bite you fucking mongoloid. Try finding the part where it says 'microwave', compare to part that reads 'visible'.

Attached: emspectrum.jpg (748x280, 28K)

>puts microwave in freezer
>wants a hot drink
>inserts drink, sets time, presses start
>a few min later, enjoys hot drink
>want's cold drink
>puts drink in microwave
>sets *timer* for 1 hour
>a few min later, enjoys chilled drink

All EM ratiation is light, not just visible light dude
Light is just an umbrella term for various frequencies of EM radiation

Well, i'm going off some articles i read a while ago and i'm too lazy to search for them again. But anyway, japanese scientists were/are working on essentially flash freezers that use sound waves in some way in cooling... i don't think the object is directly exposed to the sound waves as i seem to remember it mentioning this thing could literally liquify your flesh if you were exposed to the sonic component.

I'm sure i read it was actually being used in japan to freeze certain things, as the way it froze them was so fast frost crystals didn't form, meaning it was essentially perfect freezing. I think there was some speculation on if it could be used for human cryogenics, as the frost crystal issue is a major one.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure something exists, but it's currently incredibly expensive and dangerous industrial machinery.

Those two statements are contradictory dude.

The japanese are also the ones who put octopuses in their lower orifices. So, do with that what you will.

U just need to read a few more books my dude, you'll make it

>no that's a misconception
>it's like this

Attached: 1530575137443.png (280x320, 90K)

nobody cares, you two. "Light" and "EM waves" are used interchangeably, nobody gets confused when you use one or another in a conversation.

Entropy in a closed system always increases, hence its created

You do realize visible light and microwaves are the same thing, right?

American education system detected.

bump

cooling things down is much more complicated than heating things up

>retards itt

Just turn the microwave upside-down dumbass

>just plug it in backwards.
(you'll have to sand the ground prong off and the neutral prong down)

>They can use lasers to slow down atoms
Woah, really?

but they have, the solid state magneto cooler, it's coming, haier will have one on the market soon

Is this a bait thread to teach anons about 5G?

Attached: fry sees through your bullshit.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

>invented the inverse of a microwave oven
>Microwaves add energy to things inside it
How can you have the inverse of entropy user? You can't decrease the temp of something by adding things to it.

The reason why refrigeration works is because it takes away the energy by having something that is lower in temp to the object being cooled. It does this through work.

>using sound to cool things
I can see how that could work theoretically... but how do they do that in practice? Do they modify the kinetic energy by displacing it through the use of sound waves?

He means EM.

Thermodynamics.
I hated thermodynamics when I did a course a few years ago, but lately it's interested me again as I realised it's relevant to computers and various other things that behave in a similar pattern.

You could do that, but it would evaporate the contents.

>microwave
a magnet being vibrated so that the field around it is vibrated and then vibrates the food

>wavecromic
heat from the food being absorbed by a magnetic field and then vibrating a stationary magnet

>tag
hello reddlt

microwaves are made by vibrating a magnet so that the magnetic field vibrates, you do it as fast as water so the water boils.

If there's a way to use the heat in food to vibrate a magnetic field, then the reverse microwave would be a magnet that gets shaken by its field and then vibrates

Someone missed 9th grade science
Get the fuck off Jow Forums, /v/ might be more your speed

Attached: 1547155319021.png (1440x2560, 942K)