Gnome > MacOS DE

Gnome > MacOS DE

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 367K)

>Gnome = copy of Aqua
FTFY

But it’s superior to aqua

Attached: image.jpg (468x468, 193K)

The Macintosh Operating System, is, in fact, superior to Gnome/GNU/Linux. This is an objective fact of the Unix world of computing. Ask any professional. And by professional, I mean industry, not free software advocates because they are biased.

both are shart desu kde is all the best elements of windows combined with stability and customizability and still manages to be less recourse intensive than MATE with infinitely more customization and 0 screen tearing tl;dr neckfucked with facts and logic

No. Show me that you can do silly stuff with dragging and dropping and shit. Show me that you can just drag a window over a corner, open the thing that shows you the virtual desktops and create a new desktop with that application fullscreen, and you can also drag another application there and it can split that screen to fit both and shit.

>not free software advocates because they are biased.
The guy that created GNOME prefers MacOS.

>kde
>stability
You can say a lot of nice things about KDE, being stable is not one of them.

The fuck have you been on lately?
I got no issues with kde (besides sometimes needing to fix my multiple monitor setup)

kde is fucking unstable dude

Attached: Mayor_Dieter_Hellstrom_August_Diehl_Bastardos_sin_Gloria.png (260x272, 80K)

so true

>super to open the overview
>drag any window to any desktop, new desktops get created dynamically
>super-left arrow and super-right arrow to tile the windows, or just drag them to the edge of the screen and let them snap

That takes more though. You can literally not even touch the keyboard and do all of that shit

Give an example

KDE is a shit windows knock off

You don’t have to touch the keyboard either. Throw the mouse to the top left corner to open overview, drag the windows to another desktop, throw the windows to the edges of the screen to tile them.

it froze once so I don't use it anymore

But I can do more when it comes to dev work and plus I have more tools.

miguel de izaca?

Ho ho ho ha ha, ho ho ho he ha. 'Ello, my old chum. I’m gnot an gnelf. I’m gnot a goblin. I’m a gnome. And you’ve been, GNOMED!!!

Attached: gnomed.jpg (220x190, 7K)

This. These days Gnome outmacs MacOS. Apple forgot about simplification of workflow and got infected with mobile OS bullshit.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1529439880549.gif (500x491, 376K)

>Gnome
what's so great about it? Its a massive piece of shit. they can't even get thumbnails into a file picker yet.

>they can't even get thumbnails into a file picker yet.
Factually incorrect

Nigger, it can't. GNOME is just a massive pile of shit. Every month they remove features and you have to hunt down for plugins to make shit work. It's just a giant pile of mess. And it's fucking funny that you compared it to MacOS because GNOME is nothing more than a cheap knockoff of MacOS. Those retards over at ShitHat just keep copy Apple... non-stop. They're worse than MS in that regard.

Anyway, no one should be using GNOME when Xfce4/Cinnamon/MATE/KDE exist. GNOME is for normies.

>xfce4
Ancient garbage that looks like shit with constant screen tearing
>Cinnamon
>MATE
>KDE
All shitty windows knock offs that are unstable as shit. If you wanna feel like you’re using windows so bad just go fucking use windows

You should then take some of your own advice use MacOS since GNOME Is shit.

Attached: 1542887880658.jpg (664x595, 68K)

MacOS is a dumpster fire and it’s hard to use it on any hardware that isn’t apple’s garbage overpriced shit. Vanilla Ubuntu with gnome literally just werks on anything. Using gnome on my x200 and it runs beautifully. Fuck off retard.

Attached: image.jpg (340x321, 74K)

It's easier to make MacOS run smooth on Nvidia than Ubuntu.

I don’t need/use nvidimeme so I don’t give a fuck

The fonts though..

>"dev" "work"
>gui

this
you seem mad, maybe the cluttered workflow of your shitty windows knock off is stressing you user

hahahahahahahhaha

based

>normies
And the discord weeb outs himself, GNOME gets shit done with some shortcuts and dash to dock or dash to panel depending on your preference

Literally just disable the animations.