OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1527393257649.png (1117x923, 744K)

iTODDLERS

Attached: 1531626442359.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

i'm guessing they wanted to charge $200? they could still do it, their customers aren't exactly bright.

B

Attached: 75750f39fa05186e25601d93dea8637c.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

T

Attached: 1543140098420.gif (500x491, 376K)

F

Attached: 1542988797939.gif (540x540, 279K)

o

O

Attached: 1508441258408.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

These are great posts. The quads make it better.

based

c-c-c-combo breaker.

o shit combo posting is back!

Satania BTFO

baste

didnt this happen recently

Attached: based_and_redpilled.png (1056x1528, 466K)

itoddlers will defend this

oof

stoooop you are turning them into PCs!

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Attached: images(2).jpg (120x120, 2K)

Attached: images(3).jpg (120x120, 3K)

>there's never going to be a Qi pad that can charge three devices in random order without the user having to worry about placement
>and Jow Forums is celebrating
wtf? I thought this was a technology board.
any technological progress is (supposed to be) welcome, no?

>>there's never going to be a Qi pad that can charge three devices in random order without the user having to worry about placement
Why would placement order even matter?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAAYEAYEAYELOLOOLLOO

What is so funny exactly?
Is it too cheap or too expensive?

it matters with the cheap IKEA one. depending on which devices you place first and last, the charging time can significantly slow down.
this is what applel was trying to alleviate with airpower, as well as just not having to worry about placement at all. can't tell you how many times my phone has vibrated out of place and stopped charging

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (224x180, 20K)

qi charging is a standard you stupid pajeetdroids

Apple cancelled AirPower and now The Verge is showcasing Samsung's competing Qi charger that can also charge multiple devices.
Not as well (or as many), but it can do it.

nass

bass

based and sataniapilled

what's even the point to wireless charging? I would understand if it was some magic that charges a phone in your pocket, but what's the advantage of placing it on a charging pad rather than using a cable?

> What is so funny exactly?
They demoed it during one of their keynotes, they had multiple renders and turns out, you can't bullshit physics.

>Not as well (or as many)
Oh? How many devices does AirPower currently support and how does it do a better job?

>NO CABLESSSSSSS, MUH CONVENIENCE
in reality though, batteries wear out faster because there is more heat and likely charge cycles as they will just "put it down" on the pad to be "always charged".

Wait shit, I just figured it out

The only reason I got a wireless charger is because the USB port on my Nexus 6 went out completely and charging wirelsessly was the only option.

I use the charger as my desktop phone stand. It's usually about to do die by the time i return home

You just made me afraid that future phones might remove usb-c ports and force everyone into wireless charging.
I can see apple doing it.

> You just made me a
You're a thick one, huh. Meizu did it. Apple has their 4-pin "pro" proprietary port which is just contacts on a case. Nothing stops them.

>Apple has their 4-pin "pro" proprietary port which is just contacts on a case.
Wait, Lightning is power only? You can't even connect a pendrive to an iphone?

My bad, it's 3-pin, actually.

Attached: 1553929047267.jpg (660x397, 48K)

0 devices because Apple stopped working on it due to it being an impossible and shitty design

Inb4 Apple patches out the ability to charge with non proprietary wireless chargers

based

Why would you need to charge three devices at once anyway?
Are you charging your girlfriend's phone, your girlfriend's bull's phone and his airpods?

lol poor fag cant afford the iCharger!

Attached: Captured on my Macbook Pro.webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

What the fuck is that fps did you install PowerPoint as an OS?

lol wtf is that.....
mate, thats some shit-ass desktop capture.

Based and redpilled

Reported and toddlerpilled

the radiations, the wasted energy, the slow charging speed, the increased heat generation harming the battery, etc... Wireless charging is not exactly desireable at this point.

Wires are not much harder to use and are 2000% better in every metrics. Just get a dock with a connector, it will be the same as this wireless meme dock, exactly the same but better...

> the radiations
> magnetic fields

You lose energy via magnetic stray fields (among other things), but that isn't the same as radiation.

Attached: LOL WUT.jpg (600x669, 43K)

you are a disgrace, breaking the combo..

Attached: 1545754810565.png (540x540, 206K)

$64 though? Just buy 2 pads for like a quarter of the price

you seem to assume that radiation=ionising radiation.

Well, it's Crapple. What did you expect?

You should be ashamed of being still alive, you disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum.

there is literally nothing wrong in being a pedophile

literally cucked

I don't understand the problem with airpower? What are they doing?

i think it just got too hot

Attached: 1449727103319.jpg (800x460, 73K)

(You)

>$64.50 FOR A FUCKING CHARGER???

Attached: wtf_is_this_shit.jpg (468x349, 111K)