One year of careful use

>one year of careful use
>all my previous iPhones were in mint condition with a couple of hair-scratches at most
So this is the power of gorilla glass

Attached: 5DF29F25-4713-43E9-947D-F59E5173BDBE.jpg (1242x1620, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vvFeqL86JBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glass backs on phones are terrible, I hope this meme ends soon

Why in the ever loving fuck do you absolute retards not have cases? Just why? What is your pathetic failure of an excuse?

>2016+3
>still buys SAMSHIT
shiggy diggy

Case or not, glass backs are a bad idea.

I know dumb womeme with cases, OP is just handicapped.

that's not careful use, at all. However GG5 and 6 are trash compared to GG3&4 in terms of scratch resistance. It's all about shatter resistance for brainlets these days.
fuck off case-nigger.
buy a plastic phone

Of course it is but do you know what is even more retarded? Not using a fucking phone case and then complaining about scratches and broken screens or backs now.
Fucking zoomers.

What is the point of having those fancy looking phones when you have to use a case anyway?

>one year of careful use
>obviously dropped onto asphalt or concrete during that year
>OP admits he's dropped other phones in the past

Attached: 1553825637853.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

> slid across concrete
> careful use

Attached: 1256729802509.jpg (320x309, 46K)

Glass backs are necessary for wireless charging because everything else is too expensive and people don't like plastic.

>wireless charging

Attached: 1549836036649.jpg (771x1080, 116K)

I don't get why glass backs are a thing. They trap more heat, get scratched or break, and are covered by more heat trapping casing anyway...

Unironically worth more than the headphone jack to me and the reason I didn't buy a 6t(which has a glass back for literally no reason).

Imagine showing this to Jow Forums and thinking anyone would take your side. Imagine being OP.

Attached: smugsakura.jpg (500x599, 88K)

That's nowhere near careful use.

If your phone looks like this in a year you are rough as shit on phones. I've had a S8 since shortly after release and have zero issues other than a few micro scratches. That phone looks like it regularly gets rubbed on rocks and dental picks.

Very good point this. You have a fancy looking glass back phone that you don’t use a case with that will inevitably get smashed, or you cover it up with a case and it doesn’t look good anymore anyway. Either way you end up with a shitty looking phone, but it does look some nice when you first take it out of the box.

Who the fuck cares about a phones looks? Literally who but brain dead retards?
No one looks at your phone in public and thinks ooh nice. Literally not a single person in the history of ever.

>intentionally destroying your phone and battery by trapping heat with a tacky-ass case that won't do anything if you drop it
LMAO

well there are cases that are really good looking like the white ones with the black apple logo

>that won't do anything if you drop it
Nigger I literally throw my phone and tablet around the house because the case is basically indestructible. If you have heat problems you should stop buying junk.
Also
>Caring about looks
Enjoy your scratches, broken screens, broken back, bumped in edges and so on. But hey at least now no one can look at how cool your new phone looks.

should be 2015+4 since their first glass phone came out in 2015

I don't have heat problems because I didn't fall for the case meme. Enjoy your dead phone, loser.

Only dropped it once on tiles in a toilet from waist height with no visible damage. Otherwise it’s in my pocket or on sitting on a wallet on my table.

I unironically have no idea where those scratches came from.

>using cases

Mine has a couple hair scartches on the front and back, but only visible under direct light, I've never dropped it or used it without a case. Yours is far from "careful use", you've used it as a fidget spinner on asphalt

My phone is $70.

Use your phone as a makeshift hand Grenade passes for careful use these days, eh?

Make it won't be as slippery as a bar of soap now.

People do apparently. Just look at phone reviews on YouTube. I’m not saying it’s right, but people definitely do.

>having heat problems with a case on
It's not a SD 810 user.

Lying sack of fuck. FYI leaving your phone around your wallet is not a good idea.
>Plebbit spacing

>buying a thin phone just to put 50lbs of rubber on the sides
no

That is exactly why I got rid of my first Samsung phone within 9 months.

I never had this problem with iPhones or the Pixel I had before it.

They are scratch magnets.

That's literally why the Pocophone is the best phone you could get six months ago, now, and probably six months after. It trades looks for good specs/functionality. And because it doesn't use meme materials like crystal the price is cheaper.

Thats what you get for buying a nigger phone you stupid fag.

Buy one with an external battery next time ya dumb fuck.

Attached: 1553743883587.jpg (400x400, 29K)

The back doesnt have gorilla glass you dumb monkey, thats why it scraches easily

If only there were materials other than metal and glass...

Did you miss the second half of the post or are you choosing to ignore it?

I own an S8 and I don't have this problem. Stop using your phone to bash rocks you fucking caveman

Thanks for the IMEI, fag

Attached: 1539989893006.jpg (640x360, 70K)

Case that Samshit brick, bro! iPhone is shit also. Pixel 3 XL rocks my heart, niggy Q.

>>one year of careful use
>>all my previous iPhones were in mint condition with a couple of hair-scratches at most
>So this is the power of gorilla glass

I rubbed mine against concrete and is a lot less scratched than that.

>buy older model samshit back in 2016
>have it a few weeks
>no case
>play some air hockey with the gf
>take my phone out to check something
>hairline fracture in the screen
>realize I must have leaned on the table the wrong way
>bummer
>screen starts to gradually become discolored
>goes completely black
>welp

fuck samsung and their "edge" screens

>2011+8
>not having a ceramic bodied phone
get with times old man

Attached: 1532815275053.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

im not careful with my s7 and i used it for 2 years without a case, it doesnt look nearly as bad as this
fuck off apple shill

i used to have shitload of scratches putting it upright in my cars cup holder, wasn't even dirty in there just put it there to stop it sliding around

>have had a thick case on my Nexus 5X since new
>still works and battery life is still pretty good
Loser

>battery life is still pretty good
lol the battery wasn't even good on that phone new

Mom had one and it's a POS

youtu.be/vvFeqL86JBk

also no friction so a phone will slide on slight slopes and fall.

>have had my iPhone XS for about 6 months
>micro scratches literally everywhere on the screen
You'd think we'd have scratch proof screens at this point? Why the focus on shatter proof, how many retards are dropping their phones constantly?

s4 mini had wireless charging and plastic back

That's not careful use. You probably used it to scrub your driveway

Taken from a real advert:
> "As you can see the screen is cracked and this causes a few issues which is the front camera is ruined due to crack running through it and the proximity sensor being activated when in calls so the screen will turn off during calls as if the phone is againts your face. Another issue is the primary mic does not work, this means you can only be heard in calls if you use the loudspeaker mode or use headphones. It's quite hard to use the loudspeaker mode as the screen turns off in calls as mentioned earlier so the best thing is to use headphones. Other than that the phone works well."

That'll be £110+postage, mate.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 251K)

> You have a #fancy looking# glass back phone that you don’t use a case with that will inevitably get smashed, or you cover it up with a case and it doesn’t #look good# anymore anyway. Either way you end up with a #shitty looking# phone, but it does #look nice# when you first take it out of the box.

You're a girl, right?

>people don't like plastic
Maybe people would appreciate plastic if it wasn't glossy which is a grime/fingerprint magnet. I miss the days when electronics used matte plastic.

This is why pocket sand is a bad defense weapon.

>rubber
>not using genuine leather
retard

>not holding your phone in it's own pocket

Attached: 1552207636439.png (720x680, 744K)

people who don't use cases are retards.

I feel like it would shatter like a motherfucker if I dropped my mi mix 2s desu. At least the edges are aluminium and I have a case lmao.

Have an s7 with a spigen neo hybrid crystal that I've dropped at least 100 times over the past 3 years travelling, it falling off the bedside table when acting as an alarm, sliding off the sheets onto a hard wood floor, slipping out of hands at airport etc. I probably shouldn't have chosen such a slippery variant of that case, but overall I'm glad I got one. I'll get a textured one next.

>pay one thousand dollaroos for the newest, sexiest, most premium phone model
>wrap it up in an ugly as fuck $10 case from Walmart
Kill yourself normie.

why don't they just make them out wood ? it works for fucking pianos.

Plastic is literally superior in every way people are fucking retarded.

>Ex-iToddler user
>Buys an adroid phone and shits on it
I'm amazed no one realized OP is shill.

Attached: 1553645094021.png (191x239, 50K)

>have legit reason to shit on samsung phone
>bsldissahbrbfbek APPLEL SHILLL GAIZZ

also based svd poster

>buying a phone for its looks
>calls others normies

kys

I'd take a pic of the horrible state of the back of my S8 too but I'm using it
Suffice it to say you're not alone OP

That is absolutely not careful use.

I have an S8 and it has a few similar scratches in the back but that's only because that part was literally scratching against concrete wall in my pocket while walking through a tight corridor at work every day. The rest of the back panel looks almost new.

how do you keep walking into the same concrete wall every day? and how does that damage your phone? does't the cloth of your pocket protect it?

I'm also interested in this.

So, OP I guess you're clinically retarded then right? You know that iphones use the same gorilla glass as every other manufacturer right?
People here get stupider as the days go.

I'm not walking directly into a wall, it's a narrow passageway where I have to walk sideways and if I'm turned the wrong way it'll scratch the phone in my pocket. Ideally I'd hold the phone in my hand to avoid scratches.

Then depending on the pants I'm wearing, sometimes my phone pocket is too shallow and the part that sticks out will rub against the wall as I'm trying to walk through the narrow corridor/hallway.

Attached: cell-phone-pocket.jpg (2503x1444, 398K)

who designed that building? having to walk sideways? how wide is the corridor?

clean your pockets and remove the sand from your cum rag, while you are at it stop buying shit phones

wide enough to let one go through, take a shit in a hallway and let the other in afterwards.

Only an ifag would be retarded enough to get samcuck'd

You should have gotten a pixel, enjoy your scratched touchjizz.

>buy a phone with a nice glass back meant for aesthetic purposes
>DUDE PUT IT IN A FUCKING CASE!!!
Why even have a glass backing then? Name ONE reason it should have a glass backing and not a plastic backing if it's just going to end up in a case and look identical to any other phone.
Also using a phone case is like wearing a condom for a blowjob, totally fucking defeats the purpose. You caselets can enjoy your massive textureless bricks, I'll be using my phone RAW the way God intended.

>Also using a phone case is like wearing a condom for a blowjob, totally fucking defeats the purpose.

Enjoy your herpes.

is this b8?

>using the phone as a fashion accessory rather than a device for calling and sending messages

so you'd rather have man juice flowing into your mouth?

lol you sound like you're either a poorfag loser coping or a 50+ year old man who still owns a landline
a phone isn't meant to be practical, it's meant to show off your wealth
just jack off at this point

Imagine dragging your phone behind a car and expecting it to not be scratched to hell

It can't be recycled.
>bbbut I don't care
No one cares about whether you care, recycling is required for the future and plastics can't be readily recycled.

It's a "storage room" and because of lack of space in the actual room, they put some of the boxes/equipment in the hallway which reduced the width in half.

I found pic related on Google, it's kinda like that except there's a wall on the left side and it's slightly more narrow.

Attached: rw0413grazer.jpg (399x600, 44K)

we can eat plastics right now though???

>we can eat plastics right now though
Are you volunteering to eat 's plastics to ensure they don't end up the ocean?
Post your address so we can all send our plastics to you, so you can eat them.

If you're using phone case you're beta male that can't even control sub 200g gadget

Attached: 837.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>just jack off at this point
That's all I do.

Also I hate touching doorknobs.

If you put car/house keys in the same pocket as your phone, i wouldnt be surprised

>opposite day
Only beta males can handle sub 200g 'gadgets' Chads are used to handling many tens of kilograms and regularly drop and break their phones. But since they earn decent money, they can just replace it.

>being unable to control something light makes you Chad
No manlet, world does not work that way
now go pump some iron

>pump iron to handle light objects
Talk about projection!

okay. is that even osha approved? what in a case of fire?

You pump iron so that more objects are light.

Also the increased dexterity does in fact improve your handling of light objects.

>is that even osha approved?
Probably not

>what in a case of fire?

Attached: 1456163001476.jpg (204x204, 6K)

>being so poor you can't replace your phone in full if you drop it

Attached: 1513641865136.png (1919x1079, 1.47M)