How will Tinder measure the height of men and be accurate at it?

Attached: 1553903175082.jpg (1440x2960, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/
youtu.be/MzKlmNLTkXM?t=5
verywellfit.com/average-height-for-a-woman-statistics-2632136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Data mining now also includes your height
>People will also willingly use that
When will this humanity thing finally end?

> Tinder states that only 14.5% of the U.S. male population is actually 6’ and taller

AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAA

>25+ matches

L O N D O N

>height mattering
Women are going to get a dose of reality and are going to be devastated when most men aren't over 6 ft
Women don't know shit about height or penis size yet they consider both important and think they are experts on it

Dicks size and girth should be a priority imo for such an application :3

When will manlets learn?

>2019-03-29
they won't

I refuse to believe this is real.
Quality bait though.

Manlet detected.
And even so, they won't "get a dose of reality" they will simply reduce their dating pool even more until reality fits their fantasy.

Manlets BTFO!

>It’s come to our attention that most of you 5’10ers out there are actually 5’6. The charade must stop. This type of dishonestly doesn’t just hurt your matches — it hurts us, too. Did it ever occur to you that we’re 5’6 and actually love our medium height? Did it ever occur to you that honesty is what separates humans from sinister monsters? Of course not.

>You were only thinking of yourself. Well, height-lying ends here. To require everyone under 6’ to own up to their real height, we’re bringing truthfulness back into the world of online dating

youtu.be/MzKlmNLTkXM?t=5

>5'7
>Say i'm 6'
>They never notice

I'm so fucked

Attached: 580e6ff832719ec6f4a33209b922f73c.png (420x420, 36K)

Can they also introduce blowjob quality verification while they're at it?

wow

Attached: 1548138371858.jpg (453x408, 61K)

>How will Tinder measure the height of men and be accurate at it?

If you meet any person they will probably report that you are lying about your height

You're getting checked, kid.

Or automatic trash cunt verification

It'll be deep learning for sure. They'll ask you for a full body photo and use deep learning to get the height from the selfie. There will be ways to trick this.

April Fools joke probably.

Darn, you might be right.

A bit early for that.

Pretty harsh words from Tinder themselves. Wtf they are insulting a very big part of their paying customers. Stupid move.

Jesus christ is this some kind of selecting breeding tool farm or something?

HOLY SHIT
MANLETS BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1469568669048.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>tfw 5'15"

I feel attacked and offended

>To require everyone under 6’ to own up to their real height

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 64K)

Nice, I hope they do the same for weight.

But user that is fatphobic and not pro feminism or whatever the fuck.

>You were only thinking of yourself. Well, height-lying ends here. To require everyone under 6’ to own up to their real height, we’re bringing truthfulness back into the world of online dating

Imagine calling your paying customers selfish liars.
I am pretty sure that most paying customers are men and not the super Chads either.

>tinder doing their part to breed manlets out of existence
Glorious.

Attached: manletcide.png (1140x1380, 347K)

And they'll keep paying in the hopes of getting pussy even if they call their customers a bunch of cock munching beta fags.

FUCK CHADS FUCK ROASTIES THIS IS NOT FAIR

Attached: 3232.png (205x246, 7K)

>when will they ever learn.

>95% of the pic are niggers

Now add weight verification, ladies.

Funny how almost all on that pic are not even 6/10 and think they deserve anything but a manlet.

bittybois embellishing as usual.
Calm down little fella you can barely even tell what half their faces look like

Attached: tiny man.jpg (473x350, 42K)

>tfw 5'4'

it hurts bros

>Heightism Report
Oh my lel

This is it, humanity has peaked, it's all downhill from here

>short guys should be forced to become girls
Well then.

Am I on r9k?

Attached: 7766666666.jpg (836x625, 49K)

That is legit one of the ugliest people I have ever seen that wasn't disfigured by an accident.

Imagine being so small that even that filthy ghetto thiccness queen wouldn't fuck you. Not only that but you're literally invisible to her. Ouch.

Attached: laughing couple.jpg (330x479, 51K)

How deep is your vagene?

You fucking wot? Even if I was a manlet, why would I ever fuck that thot? Dark skin instantly is -5 points but that image is just beyond words.

verywellfit.com/average-height-for-a-woman-statistics-2632136
>The average height for adult women varies around the world. In the United States, the average woman is a little under 5 feet 4 inches tall at 63.7 inches (161.8 centimeters).

6ft 5in fag here
Not him but it's true
Women can't guess size.
Height or dick length.

Short women are cuter though.

Attached: 5ft11.png (899x891, 305K)

>No problem with women posting 5 year old photos from when they were 50 lbs lighter.

pedo

I know and I never disputed that. And the manlet was just a cheap joke don't worry about it.
But seriously if that "feature" isn't a very early April first joke women going on about muh 6ft will simply reduce their dating pool instead of accepting that only like 1 in 8 people in the US actually is 6ft+

You miss my point. It would have to feel awful to know the cocky sheboon wouldn't fuck you even if you wanted to because she thinks you're short and worthless. You're fired before you even have a chance to say you don't want the job.

Following your analogy I literally decided to not apply to the job before I even knew about the job offering.

thats probably true and there are a lot of man liars around, i'm 176cm an all the girls i had insisted that i was over 180. also i have an average by statistics penis and half of them would swear it was over 20, wich sadly is not.

For me it sucks because I know that more beautiful women will have even higher standards.

Really my standards aren't that high anyway, she sounds like a cunt, but if she were nice I would be fine with her.

But then, you're not a thirsty manlet are you. I'm just saying imagine the indignity of it.

>Coming soon, Weight verification.
This would be hilarious.

landwhales btfo

You don't want anything to do with a woman that shallow anyway. She'll jump ship the smallest provocation.

Anyone having that little self respect must be a manlet. And it is absolutely degenerated being so thirsty.

most of the short ones are niggers anyways Only superior nordic genes from here on out fuck niggers 1488

>there are a lot of man liars around
I know
People will tell me they are 6ft 4+
They'll ask me, and I'll tell em 6ft 4in and they always just freeze up, Because they barely reach my shoulders.
Manlets never learn.

Wouldn't fly. I can hear all the obese twitter feminists screeching about fat shaming already.

>Expecting anything but the shallowest members of society from tinder.

>superior nordic genes
>American
>Imagine being a mudskin 56%er and actually believing you are white let alone nordic

Attached: 4tyweiwn6gl01.jpg (750x677, 69K)

This.

standard rule: they need to be 1 head shorter and no shorter than that, so that their qt3.14 head fits right under the chin

A girl needs to be 4-6in shorter than you.
That's the ideal height.
That way their body links up with yours like a puzzle piece.

why the fuck did i have to be 5'5 should i just off myself?

>1.65m
Yes you are literally a short girl around here what the actual fuck

Tfw 7'
Just kill me

There is more to life than women

Weight verification when?

Nigger, who cares. Stop validating thots and their opinion.

We can still become the girlfriend, bro.

this is a real thing? why? and no I'm not a manlet, I'm 6'4" and trust me being tall hasn't gotten me laid

STANDING BLOWJOBS
I agree, womanlets can be quite cute, however procreation with small woman will destroy your lineage into manletness
Do you want some cunny?

This. Every time it comes into some measurements in argument i demand they show me how big is 20cm and they're 90% wrong showing around 10cm.

Soon to be added requirements:

>must have a notch count above 100
>must have at least one violent felony
>must also have a 6 figure job and an immaculate stock portfolio

All of this to bang some trash single mom on tinder.

>caring this much about what people think of you

christ, you guys actually have shit for brains.

>5'7 faggot here
>im fucked

watch them make it mandatory, next will be a filter to sort out anyone below X ft

Attached: c610b0a2e8d815dc6e6bb74d6c3138d14358791b_hq.jpg (600x640, 40K)

good point

I'm only 5'10 and I do this to my short friends kek

Can we get a height filter for no women taller than 5' 6''?

t. enraged shorty

If corporations launched their april fool's joke monday then europe would miss it

be white
be Mexican
be 6' 2"
LIFE IS GOOD , FEMLETS BE GONE.

Never used it. I've been with my wife for 8 years. And thank fucking Christ because dating becomes more and more of a shit show as time goes on.

Do ppl actually care about the height? Isn't it all about the dick size?
>t. 6'6

this, tall women are disgusting.
short ultra skinny and flat is justice

>be white
>be mexican
pick one

>be white
>be Mexican

My dick is 6.89 inches, is that ok?

Seething manlets

Good I refuse foid under 5'8".