FUCK

FUCK YOU

Attached: FUCK.png (403x585, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah and than it was wrong anyways and you have to do it again. i think it doesnt even matter what fucking boxes you check it makes it you do it as often as it wants to

Buy your Jow Forums pass here: Jow Forums.org/pass

>Click verify once there are none left

AWWWW FUQQ!!!!!! Gooping, you just made me break my puppy dog's ass!!! SO FUQQIN PISSED AGAIN!!!! THE DAMN, GOD DAMN RECAPTCHA WERE ACTING UP ONCE AGAIN TODAY, AND MY LITTLE MELLY STARTED BARKING AT THE WINDOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT.....ALL I KNOW IS YOU MADE ME DO IT.....I DONT THINK SHES GONNA LIVE....HER BACK LEGS DONT EVEN WORK, I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I BURNED HER TAIL WITH A LIGHTER, FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS...AND SHE DIDNT EVEN MOVE.....THEN I TRIED THE LEGS, 3 TIMES FOR LIKE 5-10 SECONDS AND STILL NO REACTION.....
....ANYHOW, BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND. THIS IS 110% DOGSHIT!! THIS IS ENOUGH DOG SHIT FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS? WHY THE FUQQQ DONT THOSE SOLUTIONS GET ACCEPTED? IT TOOK ME 3 MINUTES AND 12 SECONDS TO GET THROUGH 4 "NEXT" BUTTONS.....EVERY DAY I WASTE 30-45 MINUTES OF MY GOD DAMN LIFE TO TRY TO CLAIM FROM SITES, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU TEA-BAGGED MY 84 DAY LOYALTY...LAST TIME, OR 3 MONTHS AGO YOU FUQQED MY 62 DAY LOYALTY IN THE ASS!!!!BUT I HAPPENED TO NOTICE SOMETHING...I REALISED THAT THOSE RECAPCHAS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SOLVED...BECAUSE THOSE 18 EXTRA PAGES OF DOGSHIT IS REALLY A BUSINESS THING.....I SEE THAT YOU PUT THOSE MOTHER FUQQIN UNSOLVABLE CAPTCHAS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO JUSTIFY YOUR SERVICES WHEN COMPANIES ASK FOR AN AUDIT OF YOUR CAPTCHA SERVICES...SO YOU SHOW THEM THE 34 MILLION REQUESTS THAT WERE UNSOLVABLE AND THE CUSTOMER TAKES ONE LOOK AT THE DETAILED LIST AND ACCEPTS IT, WHAT ELSE COULD THEY DO? YOU ARE ONE CROOKED ASS MONKEY, GOOPLE. BUT THAT IS A GENUIS BUSINESS PLAN....PREVENTING 30 MILLION ROBOT ATTACKS....FUQQQ YOU!!!!FIRST YOU ALMOST KILL MY GRANDMA, THEN YOU GO AND BREAK MY CUTE LITTLE DOG'S ASS....WHATS NEXT?.......THIS IS NOT THE LAST..I PROMISE..FUQQKIN GOOPLE..

>sorry try again, you didn't click that bus over there
>said "bus" was a semi
Is it just me or does it seem like the accuracy of their AI peaked a while ago and now it's just going into freefall?

lol

it forces you to always pick at least three options, so even if only two match you have to pick a third square

Buster doesn't have this problem.

>Cocksucker since 2018
Sad

>he does this FOR FREE

4chanX and Clover doesn't have this problem

>Not using the non-javascript setting in Jow Forums-X.

Normie.

Attached: cap.png (386x465, 176K)

>[NEXT]

Ohoho, thats the kicker right there.

Get Jow Forums-x and set it to javascript captcha.

Someone please nuke 4chins already.

buy a captcha pass u jobless faggot

>Imagine paying for a pass in an anime imageboard

Attached: 1553472604085.png (645x773, 11K)

>an anime imageboard
IT'S FUCKING NOT
YOU DISGUSTING PEDO
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

This tbqhonestwyfam
Only takes one time to verify. No multiple screens or fading images.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-093940_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2021, 405K)

Got this gem today

Attached: EB05B3DA-6385-4AB1-970B-6D8672960BE8.jpg (1124x1767, 235K)

Dont click any pics and hit verify?