Android vs iOS Privacy

Apple's best product is Privacy.
How does it feel running an Android OS and your data being stolen up to 10X more than iOS?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=shxTTon5lfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With the level of customisation and freedom I have over my device, including custom ROM to absolutely eliminate any traces of Google software if I wanted to?

Feels pretty good man.

Attached: 1503270131579.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

Eliminate yourself, you disgusting attention whoring anime pedo scum.

ABSOLUTELY
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1549240929352.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

I wouldn't know, since I run a custom ROM with microG and AFWall. How does it feel to run a locked-down closed source OS on your phone and think that it respects your privacy? Because, I mean, Apple said so, right? Why would they lie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-103615.png (1080x2280, 134K)

lool, another libtard rekt ebic style... seething

Attached: IMG_20190327_202149.jpg (1080x422, 77K)

>ishit
>pivacy
good joke

Attached: 1527598725098.jpg (800x800, 190K)

I use LineageOS and have blocked the few domains like connectivity check and automatic time, so I get 0 requests on my device. iOS is as bad for privacy as vanilla android (with Google services) and, unlike android, it doesn't let you improve your privacy.

Security != privacy

That's why in this year they had 2 privacy fiascos with their bugs exposed.

You can go through every line of code of Android and see if it spies on you, I can guarantee iOS has way more bugs than Android.

>Andjeet
>privacy
good joke

>You can go through every line of code of Android
lmfao are you lying to yourself? nobody's going yo do that and i:m sure if anybody on Jow Forums wanted to they wont understand thing.

The REAL joke is your iToy, sheep.

>custom ROM
pajeet rom you mean

>t. anime shitter
opinion discarded

Can't get in stolen if you don't keep any valuable data on there

Attached: 1553950927090.jpg (1000x557, 61K)

Smartphones altogether are doomed. I don’t like iPhones, Apple in general but iPhone is the best out of box solution, if you are looking for a balance

Use Nextcloud and Cryptomator

Google Play Services is highly proprietary you retard

Fucking this. Going full microG+Lineage was probably the best decision I've made

I wish I had a privilege to do this to but women are simply scared of a chink phone with a custom rom and microg.

I fucking HATE that I have to choose between being able to install whatever I want but shitty privacy or completely walled garden with good privacy.

I think there is zero hope that google will stop trying to make everything cloud shit.

Hopefully the EU or something forces apple to allow non-appstore installs of apps. That would make me switch in an instant.

You can always sideload

You mean by jailbreaking or by using a enterprise/developer license to sign stuff?

The self-signing thing seems to discourage having nice solutions such as f-droid and open source in general.

I just want the apple privacy and polish with androids ability to install whatever (and there being things to install).

cont.

Or Androids openness but with some damn privacy. The other day I had downloaded a sex novel ebook and didn't want to load it into the nice inbuilt epub reader, Play Books or whatever it's called because I don't know what kind of metadata will get sent to the googleplex associated with my account forever. Instead I used a third-party one that I knew wasn't signed into anything. Fucking google.

Best way to go around getting rid of everything google on an android?

Attached: 6791460399_0202779928.jpg (500x348, 115K)

Check'd.

Also /thread

>custom ROM
Enjoy those Russain keyloggers

Apple Delivered Jennifer Lawrence's tits.

invidio.us/watch?v=shxTTon5lfs

If google is a botnet, then apple is entirely 100% a botnet no questions asked

Nice bait though

Nobody is forcing you to install or keep them.

Apple doesn't have good privacy, you absolute fucking retard. It's just marketing. Being datamined only by Apple isn't any better than being datamined only by Google.

Install LineageOS, install AFWall+ and AdAway. In AdAway block:
connectivitycheck.gstatic.com
play.googleapis.com
time.android.com
www.google.com
In AFWall+ block anything that you don't use for networking. Remember that you need to allow LAN access to the kernel to use ftp software like KDE Connect and Amaze.

imagine spending thousands of dollars on overpriced hardware because some asshole company told you that they dont sell your data to advertisers

here's your (You)

I wonder if the man reading my data right now is enjoying the innumerable stew recipes that I have on my phone

Google Play services are not Android. Uninstall them if you don't need them you retard.