Apple Card - Apple

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (1484x807, 709K)

>even applel isn't dumb enough to fuck with the banks

Are you mad that you wont get approved for one because you're a broke cunt?

>Using apple kikery
Many security
Much wow
And they're using this to advertise how secure and simple their system is.

Attached: file.png (1312x827, 205K)

Seriously, what's the Advantage of having this card? Who's gonna get it?
How in earth did someone at apple think that this was a good idea?

You underestimate the apple fanboyism. We were discussing it today in our lunch break and 7 out of 10 wanted to order one, 2 of those didn't even have iphones but were ready to switch just for the sake of it.
"it's so clean wow" "I'm totally gonna get it, I just love everything apple :)))" etc..
I just didn't know it was gonna happen through Goldman Sachs, but it's even more hysterical than before.

Apple isnt satisfied with Applel customers giving them 90% of their paycheck. They now want indentured servitude.

>implying I don't have a 780 credit score
It's just a scheme for Apple to datamine its customers and extract even more money in the form of interest and fees.
I don't know what GS brings to the table, but it's probably not going to be any different than those credit cards they try to push at every other store.

>iearpods
>iphones
>istreaming service

Almost like a pseudo social credit system, where people (normies) will look down on you if you don't have white earbuds hanging out of your ears, white credits cards, or iphones.

This is birlliant. I'm buying more apple stock. BTW keep bying earpods it puts a smile on my face every time I see them hanging out of someone ears.

I

Attached: 1553900778625.gif (540x540, 279K)

TODDLERS

Attached: 1553900872749.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

BTFO

Attached: 1553900734809.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

ok, this is based

Based

based
and
dare
i
say
it?

REDPILLED

I have a high 700s credit score will I qualify? Would I even want one? What’s the reward system?

>all this poorfags cope
Apple will always be the #1 provider of reliable and secure both software and hardware and you faggots can choke on that.

Attached: file.png (1499x802, 667K)

>using credit when you have money
This is retarded.

>doesnt mess with the banks
>instead mess around with the sole company that created the 2008 clusterfuck around the world

gee i guess you can say

>not even the banks wanted to mess their reputation by helping apple

Seething ICuck

Attached: 1545361997545.gif (640x360, 962K)

ok, this is cringe

T: ICuck

Attached: 1512881378859.jpg (732x797, 263K)

So this what balding 30 year old virgins are up to these days.

You dingus, you get a credit card that gives you rewards. Right now I get 1.5% cash back on everything billed to that card.
Literally getting paid money to use a credit card. You just need to have the tiniest amount of self-control and pay it off every month.

>no fees
They'll make jews angry.

ebin trole
You know that Apple is going to open that card up to any fuck who wants to appear like they have status.
The joke is that people with actual money and status don't even think about stuff like that. It's just going to be people making

No merchant fees?

oh my god. and its not even imessage, its plaint text SMS. holy fuck my sides

think different o n i o n s boy

Attached: 8bit_boomer.jpg (750x1238, 68K)

Good lord, that guy.
He does some neat videos on old hardware, but holy crap if he isn't one of the cringiest guys on YouTube.

>Pot belly
>Noodle Arms
>Sucks Apple's cock
>Shitty balding hairstyle at like 45
>Is so ungrateful when people send him stuff
>Dad jeans and white tennis shoes
>Constantly whiny
Possibly the archetype of all middle aged nu-males.

that's basically what happens to soibois when they grow up; they become soimen

Edgy Jow Forums shit aside, The fact that Apple would even brag about partnering with Goldman Sachs.... They really are out of touch aren't they?

Yeah they really don't have a good reputation given what they contributed to the economic recession.

I like how on the website they brag about WOW DOOD APPLE ISN'T A BANK, and then they later admit to partnering with Goldman.

Marketing.exe has stopped working

>source: color of the text bubble

There's literally nothing wrong with Goldman Sachs they are an incredibly trustworthy and steadfast financing firm. Their error is assuming plebs would know their reputation in the business world and not just be retards who get all their information from misleading clickbait articles.

Are you being sarcastic or are you being serious?

I'm too retarded for this user..

Apple business chat isn't SMS retard. If it was Android would be able to tap into it. Therefore it's iMessage.

Yes.

ikr imagine the shit apple wanted that literally no bank agreed upon