Took the test ten seconds ago, rate

Took the test ten seconds ago, rate

Attached: Politiscales.png (800x1200, 256K)

based and redpilled fuck kikes fuck niggers

wasteofathread/10

Any political labels you usually apply to yourself, out of curiosity?

I'm an economically moderate trans-humanist eco-fascist and believe it is our responsibility to genetically uplift the African race.

Redpilled/10

I don't know what I was expecting

Attached: download.png (800x1200, 221K)

Attached: download.png (800x1200, 233K)

>Monarchist badge
>Anarchist badge
what?

>He is not anarcho-monarchist

Attached: my poltiscales.png (800x1200, 242K)

>transhumanist

Attached: 73115ee1-b827-4072-b828-6873bedfca9a.jpg (274x253, 18K)

Well, I am a libertarian

Attached: download.png (800x1200, 214K)

The Chinese are already editing the genome. It's going to happen. Gene editing arms race soon. Moralfag Christ nations will be cucked.

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-151340.png (720x1280, 200K)

Well...

Attached: 3484 2018-12-01.png (442x588, 72K)

arent you supposed to be dead

What the fuck is this revolution shit you double nigger?
Yeah I'm posting from the grave in hell. My boi Hitler isn't here and the only websites they have are Wikipedia, Jow Forums (bant only) and radical feminist blogs on Tumblr. Every 3 posts I get fucked in the ass by a demon with a spiked cock to punish me for my homosexuality.
I don't sleep or eat but I'm always tired and hungry on top of that everyone hates my posts.

Attached: longboi fun.png (854x655, 630K)

It really all boils down to: if you want change, make it happen lightning-fast!

nobody likes mine either

Some things take time. You can't just go overhauling something that works for something that might not. Massive change should be implemented slowly and carefully with all angles considered before moving forward. It should be well planned and executed after careful consideration.
Revolution can be too reactionary especially now. Imagine if the "revolution" took place during the election and they won. It would've been a reactionary overhaul supported by more emotion than sensibility. Had the revolution happened we'd be suffering half starving communists with just enough UBI to afford to sit at home watching trannies on tv get their hrt covered by insurance and watch white men get beat to death by antifa death squads.
So what's all this shit about revolution again? I should slap the shit out of you boi.
Welcome to hell where you have so much to say but nobody listens unless it's to say something mean.

Attached: 322342FBEBFB47809AAD88576FD7C584.jpg (750x503, 57K)

Attached: IMG_7953.jpg (534x793, 82K)

>Some things take time. You can't just go overhauling something that works for something that might not. Massive change should be implemented slowly and carefully with all angles considered before moving forward. It should be well planned and executed after careful consideration.
While I am a revolutionary, I'm also a pragmatist: I wasn't wanting to change society at every level in an instant because everyone would fight against it for good reason.
My revolution is mainly directed against the hostile ruling powers that be for one reason: they won't let go of their power without a fight. And I say let that fight come right now instead of later when the ruling powers could find themselves in a much better position due to slow demographic replacement favoring them (whites breed at record lows while darkies breed like rabbits), and with pic related as the alternative to immediate radical action, especially when politicians that are "/ourguys/" end up selling out and going back on all their campaign promises, like Trump has.

BUT, I'm also open to alternatives.

Attached: Slow Collapse.jpg (1024x545, 132K)

fug D:

Attached: politicalcompass.png (481x397, 9K)

I'm also an eco-fascist, I hate civilization as much as anyone else, but we need to compete if the white race is going to survive.

Attached: kahanist.png (800x650, 60K)