Why do all the ladies I talk to at uni call me love, dear or darling what the hell does it mean?

Why do all the ladies I talk to at uni call me love, dear or darling what the hell does it mean?

Attached: 5523cd6e4f858b93fa2e6500efa69a77.jpg (708x1000, 485K)

>Wob
welp

Only girl that ever called me those names was my nan

it means ur a qt

Attached: 1507589143475.jpg (1916x1079, 160K)

They want to have s*x with you, dont miss the opportunity

Attached: 1530586864514.jpg (401x392, 27K)

idk. Maybe it's a cultural thing.
Only old women say that to young people here.

haha no i'm a fucking dude

Attached: tumblr_n5qiunymbV1sjpd9do3_400.gif (400x200, 916K)

You can be a qt Italian boy, we won't judge

hmh?

Attached: blushe.png (1037x1056, 1.32M)

>TFW no girl has ever called me dear or darling

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 7K)

It means you are either too cute for them to handle or too dumb.
>dude
well you knwo which of the two then :)

Attached: autism.png (362x490, 166K)

Means you are effeminate, not intimidating, and can’t be taken seriously as a male

Attached: ADE7FC7D-F0DE-4BE6-A8A0-A1E1EC19D135.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

>effeminate
that's not what my ex said

Attached: 43713619_p0_master1200.jpg (699x992, 176K)

You mean the one that pegged you everynight?

Attached: 47CAA818-46D5-40A3-BC72-7BF5B4D90204.jpg (468x643, 72K)

the cute feminine pasta

Attached: smugtext.jpg (659x1024, 132K)

keep believing that

No silly I meant that they think you are an idiot.

Attached: what a baka.png (1077x730, 553K)

i had a female friend and i asked if i would be a good bf. she said i didnt have the boy material. fem boys are treated like pets by females i guess :(

The nigger fucker has arrived

Attached: 1541559821642.png (278x423, 180K)

based

Are you in the UK?

Attached: 1514832821398.jpg (936x816, 170K)

i havent fucced anyone therefore no nigs either! im pure virgin... like any other user :(

Uh oh, she did it again!

Attached: 1513230996648.jpg (950x1080, 723K)

They sound like Dixie chicks. Literally all of our women call literally everyone those (unless they're transplants/immigrants, but can't do much about them rn)

Are you gay?

Are they saying that in English or Italian?

What Uni You At?

Based

god i wish that were me

gaphag more like what a drag

Attached: 1518247900294.jpg (900x1200, 513K)

uh oh how did i posted this

Attached: 1516437676500.jpg (502x685, 66K)

But women are such a lost cause you've got to literally treat them like shit to see what they're truly worth.
It's like women are naturally born to be NPCs and a very small part of them manage to diverge from their base nature, and for the most part the ambition of these women makes them totally apathetic and ruthless.
On top of that women have the shittiest and most disgusting taste in art: most erotica novels are written by women to cater to the sexual desire of other women, all-women bands are the height of trash and were never remembered fondly in the history of music... and all the while using men as their scapegoat as the opportunity arises.
On the whole a woman's natural habit was and will always be the kitchen, reasoning with self entitled failures makes as much sense as trying to break a wall bare-handed.
I'd date a guy but I'm not attracted to manliness.

Pisa

terms of endearment because they think you're a wuss

headbutt them to assert dominance

it's fucking Korbo you retards, the amount of time you guys have been here and you still can't tell Korbo

>I'd date a guy but I'm not attracted to manliness.
wtf korbo

nice to know you've found the best way to ridicule yourself on this board, that is to use a fucking name

wait what the fuck

>implying korbo isnt cute femmy boytrap uwu

Attached: 1529921557324.jpg (475x650, 139K)

what the fuck i was browsing libgen and forgot to turn my proxy off yet for some reason the IP range hasn't been blocked

we Jow Forums now

>this board
this post would have made far more sense if you used Jow Forums rather then Jow Forums
there are too many bisexuals in this god-damned board, and non of them are women
also ironic that one of his favourite books is Jane Eyre

i prefer villette but that was back when I hadn't been blackpilled yet

One day Korbo is going to piss off the jannies so much that they order a nuke over Italy
read Solaris yet?

that's you desu

i haven't got over my repulsion for non-realistic fiction yet

>ywn be sexually harassed by an old hag
why even live?

>i haven't got over my repulsion for non-realistic fiction yet
it is unrealistic in a realistic way, what happens is largely metaphorical and you could even imagine a real-life counterpart to the events. The sci-fi elements a very psychological, and are also used for a philosophical purpose.

I'll probably consider picking it up from where i left if I'm unsatisfied with On The Road as I've been perusing several works from the second last century but seldom managed to finish them

can you post that blackpill book list again

have you tried Proust?

It's probably somewhere in my trash bin but i can't find it and looking into the archive doesn't help. Just read Journey To The end of The Night if you want to go all out with cynicism and The Catcher in The Rye or Ham on Rye for a little build-up.

Not yet but if it isn't as long as Dickens I'll probably take a shot at it

*for cynism

goddamnit auto correct i meant FOR CYNICISM

>if it isn't as long as Dickens
oh boy.

well that's a lot of pages i have no idea how one could endure such a long read

Schopenhauer is needed to be read ASAP, he was made for you. Go on libgen right now and read any of his shorter essays now, gutenberg has a really good introduction to him with his shorter essays, you will feel an instant connection to him to the point where you feel that you are the same person as him. He is basically you, you would probably agree with absolutely everything he say. He is THE 'black-pill' read.

The whole thing is split into volumes, and those are a shorter read then Dickens. Read them volume by volume with large intervals, see it as if he just wrote several books but you just have to read it in chronological order. In Swann's Way is a great book, it unlocks everything you felt about yourself and everything that you went through in childhood; great if you want to understand and discover you self, bring to surface those feelings you always felt and discover who you always were. 10/10, worth the length.

What movement did Proust even belong to? Modernist? Those are definitely not my cup of tea and over time became the cornerstone of literature for demented hipsters. Joyce was boring enough with his masterpiece everyone constantly gushes over, Ulysses was particularly a soulless joke of a book with no real content whatsoever. Kudos for his unintelligible puns and experiments but his books are way too overrated by the masses.

I've studied some philosophy back in hs but most authors escape me and I wouldn't like to spew some bullshit about Schopenhauer as I'm prone to mix him up with other philosophers

Maybe your just nice to them?

>Modernist
Proust is modernist but entirely different from Joyce, he feels much more like a 19-th century author which is why I recommended him. A read of the opening of his first novel tells you the style he uses throughout.

Also Joyce isn't really meant to be started on with Ulysses, his first two works are much more normal. Ulysses is a good work you get in the right mindset, and thus can really understand it, but it was explicitly said that Joyce created a lot of the book for scholars so it does take a lot of recuperation to fully understand - take that as you will. I can't tell you how to understand Ulysses, but it took me several re-readings of the opening pages to get a full understanding of what Joyce was doing and thus the book became great not because of the (structural) complexity but because it reaches deep into how we think and perceive the world - I only read like 30 pages though. The book comments on a lot of things going on at the time, and a lot of themes, because it is trying to explore entire human identities in one day.

Please make sure you read him, you will understand perfectly what I mean from the first sentence. His entire philosophy was designed for you, I am surprised you didn't read him already. Also, this reminded me that I went to see Wagner's Siegfried at the Royal Opera house recently and that there are a lot of connections between Wagner and Schopenhauer.

>so it does take a lot of recuperation
*preparation

Nah I'm masculine as much as I can be and I still get called sweetie, honey, sugar, baby, boo and more strange names. Also I'm really tall so I'm like well what's going on here why are they calling me this.