Can we talk about this piece of shit brand...

Can we talk about this piece of shit brand? I've tried re-installing Synapse three times and this mouse still doesn't fucking work. It doesn't even work as a generic mouse in any computer I plug it into. How's it meant to be for gamers if it won't even move the fucking cursor?

Attached: basilisk.jpg (1100x826, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingrace.com/products/reservation-glorious-model-o-matte-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought razer's bad qc was fixed years ago

Razer is dog shit. I dropped the Deathadder after I got sick of the software

Logitech is heaps better

Have no trouble with my Naga.
But I'll most likely change it anyway.
Their headsets are dogdshit though. One died and the other has the mic that's fucked after 1 year.

Your fault for buying overpriced shit.

Fuck off reddit.

>apple for underage gaymers

my deathadder stops responding when I lift it and I have to re-plug
is there any fix

works on my machine!

Get a Logitech G300, they are cheap, durable, reliable and has all the features you will actually use.

none of this new shit will ever come close to the mx revolution. why did the quality of peripheral hardware drop so much?

Razerfaggots BTFO!!!

Attached: 1532722194441.gif (498x488, 665K)

Gotta have those L337 gimmicks like glowing LED logos and a compartment to add weight plates to the mouse.

Influx of poor fucks/retarded normies/zoomers who followed the "LOL PC MASTER RACE" movement back in the early 2010s meant larger exploitable market of retards.
>Hurrr LEDs good
>Durrr clicky feel good

Every time I think about buying a Razer I remember it has online only DRM/drivers.

Do yourselves a favor and get the best mouse of all time, you aren't poorfags, right?

Attached: 1539579199543.jpg (1920x1250, 183K)

>he fell for it
So fucking pathetic. In all honesty people should buy from a lesser known brand if they wanna upgrade they're peripherals and save some buck.

pcgamingrace.com/products/reservation-glorious-model-o-matte-black

Attached: razor fangay.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Any company that markets its peripherals as 'gaming x' are going to be shit.

Based

GPW is way overcosted.

use synapse 2 you mongoloid

>Yet another thread of poorfags seething

Attached: Corsair-CH-9000062-CH-9000221-K95-RGB.png (800x478, 115K)

No, we can't talk about this piece of shit brand. Advertise for logitech or something, at least they're decent.

>Overcosted
Subhuman South Americans don't get to voice their opinion about things. Shoo.

Works for me :^]

>Corsair
>RGB
I know good mechanical keyboards are pricey, but even in your budget you could get something better than this.

>wireless

I hope the garbage in your link was an example of something to stay away from and not an example of something to get.

>wireless
Yeah, your point?

Thats not how things work user - just because you prefer jewish overlords taking your shekels because you'll pay no matter what does not mean the rest of us understand the concept of value. The GPW is a good 30% too much money for the feature set it brings given logitechs own cheaper products are 99% as good but massively cheaper.

Nobody is going to care about surface tuning.

Means it's garbage

>1ms response time
>60hrs battery life
>Very lightweight (80g)
>Currently the best sensor in the market
>You don't HAVE to use any software, it's plug and play
The only downside is the price
???

Probably this, they made a giant mess out of it with Synapse 3 supporting barely anything but the hardware it does support probably doesn't support Synapse 2. So you can even end up needing both.

>Fall for the meme exactly once by bundle-buying a headset, mouse and keyboard from Razer
>Headset broke within a month
>Mousewheel stopped working
>Keyboard is the only thing still going
Meanwhile a cheap as fuck headset I bought off Amazon has worked flawlessly for three years and my Logitech G520 has never failed me.

Attached: 20190225_072627.jpg (153x164, 34K)

never had a problem with razer shit, used an abyssus for like 6 years and double clicks only started every once in a while.

even my mouse bungee works good out of the box on my machine

Still got my razer headset after 5 years going strong and my razer mouse must have lasted about 5 years aawell

Use the new Beta Synapse, fixed an issue for my keyboard cause the current Synapse is fucking shit ass.

>Wireless

The only good product razer has ever made is the Goliathus Control.

Decent, but the shape isn't as good as other mice. Zowie divina, Ninox Venator, and (hopefully) Ninox astrum and Glorious Odin O are much better shaped to the point that the higher click delay/cable are worth dealing with.

>use wireless mouse
>Stutters
Goddammit. I wonder if it's just a faulty mouse.

I stopped using Razer mice a long time ago because they kept having the same mechanical issues with the scroll wheel and the side buttons.

Literally bought some random $30 chinese MMO mouse and 2 years later it hasn't had any issues.

The fault is the missing wire.

My Razer Naga V1 was an awesome mouse, had a long dry winter and touched my mouse giving it a static electricity shock and fried the damn thing
Went for Logitech G400 as replacement and now have this compulsive behaviour to ground myself before touching electronics now

>gaming mice don't belong on /v/
Based retarded mods.

Same here I'd really like to know

>Anonymous 03/30/19(Sat)08:14:58 No.7036
Razer is literally 3rd rate hardware with neon lights and cheap plastic. They don't make anything that isn't a total piece of shit. I was rused by them a couple of times in my youth, but never again. Razer = 0/10, 100% of the time.

that's not an argument. Are you trying to justify you being poor? Even the "pro gamers" on the major finals use this.

work on my machine :^)

Yeab it feels bad
My deathadder was one of the most responsive mice I have ever used, then the POS started double clicking

>Then the POS started clicking
I had this problem with both my G400 (I think, it's the Logitech with the 12 side buttons) and my Deathaddee. I think it's the Omron click switches they use. I bought a Zowie FK1 due to it's Huano switches and it's been performing like a champ since.

Based

One time I've bought a razer deathadder
thinking I couldnt possibly be affected by fucking doubleclick fuckery, six months later doubleclicking everywhere FUCKING RAZER FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING FUCK
I've bought a cheap reddragon after it

no

The g pro wireless doesn't have this problem

>calls people poorfags
>uses a wired keyboard
heh

Attached: 1551545160854.png (280x278, 103K)

Logitech's "lightspeed wireless" bullshit technology actually has lower input latency than most wired mice.

I've been using a G603 for the last month or so and going wireless has been absolutely fantastic. Plus it has a retarded battery life, like 18 months on 125Hz and I think 500 hours (roughly 35, 14 hour days' worth) on 1000Hz.

Wireless mice used to be shit, most still are, but Logitech actually does have it figured out. And before you call me a shill 1) shills don't ever write posts anywhere near this long and 2) other companies might have good wireless mice too. I just don't know because I haven't tried any others.

Fuck Razer though because their mice don't work without their fucking botnet software.

Attached: 1515348030218.jpg (384x384, 27K)

see Logitech's wireless is fantastic and has worked perfectly for serious gayming even with the transceiver about 3 feet away, on the back of my case, out of line of site.

I use a G602, a mouse explicitly labeled for "gaming", when editing videos and doing other work.

Anyway user, face it: Jow Forums is /consumer technology/ now. Has been for a while. Years, literally.

This south american sub-"human" is right, the G Pro Wireless is way overpriced.

It should be $90, $100 at most. The 603 has the same wireless stuff, same sensor, almost entirely the same except the GPW can have 8 buttons instead of 6 (but 2 of those are uselessly on the right side of the mouse) and it's lighter at 80g vs the G603's 136g if you're using both AA battery slots.

The lightest mouse I've used was a Steelseries Rival 100, and that 92g and wired. I really didn't notice much difference switching to the 603 in terms of weight. I'd be curious to try an ultralight wireless mouse like the GPW though.