furry browser

spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html

Site maintainer is a pajeet.

im not a furry

deviantart.com/mattatobin/gallery/?catpath=/

Tobin a cute!

Don’t use Firefox forks

why not? blink eats memory for fucking breakfast

It's garbage, outdated and full of vulnerabilities which will never be patched because nobody gives a shit about PM.

So is the pale moon dev.

At least a proper FF fork and not just a custom build with a few default about:config tweaks. That being said, I don't see the point unless you need XUL addons, hate WebExtensions and/or Rust with a burning passion or can't let go of FF's old UI.

And Moonchild strikes again
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21514

Attached: Palemoon_Spyware_Watchdog.png (947x319, 37K)

I use it. It was fine compromise between chrome botnet and barely functional always updating and breaking plugins firefox.

However site gog.com is broken in it and i was too lazy to realize why.

What? Firefox doesn't use Blink.

It's been some time since v57. GoG works fine on the newset stable

outdated slow browser, even Pajeet edge is better

>What? Firefox doesn't use Blink.
He's saying Chrome/ium is a RAM hog, so you should use Fire/Water/Pale/Ice Fox/Moon/Cat/Weasel.

It's a fork of an outdated version of a browser developed by terribly unconstructive manchildren.

It'd be better to use Firefox over Pale Moon.

Attached: screenshot-OqK10BxO.png (791x183, 25K)

Source: github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

>It'd be better to use Firefox over Pale Moon.
Only when a vim mode extension is available for it.

I consider Pale Moon too outdated for daily usage. SeaMonkey is the way forward.
It had an interesting experiment, Basilisk, with Australisis UI, multithreading, sandboxing, and Web Extension support and even made some improvements over upstream Firefox but the author essentially killed it because of his hate of Rust.
ghacks.net/2019/01/21/basilisk-browser-drops-webextension-support/

Pic related.
Alternatively, use qutebrowser.

Attached: screenshot-gq5rv32m.png (827x366, 40K)

I need more than following hints. Namely colorschemes, nuking half the UI, keybinds and pretty much everything pentadactyl has to offer.

>qutebrowser
Only if it comes with ublock, umatrix, and referer control, the bear minimum.

IceCat is objectively better by every measurement. Most importantly, it supports all regular firefox extensions.

>blocks noscript by default
why the actual fuck

like, I generally don't bother
but if you go out of your way to install it, you know what you're getting into, why block it?

Man, I just want a decent lightweight browser that isn't made by some stupid fuck on their high horse pretending their fork of a major browser is actually made from scratch. I could care less about their fetish, but their personalities really make it hard to support these people.

the maintainer is a furry autist and he got fed up dealing with "bug reports" from morons who didnt realize it was noscript breaking something, not the browser.