The future is here, my fellas

The future is here, my fellas
Only Skip Ahead Chads will enjoy it this year, though

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-173014.png (1080x1920, 315K)

so... Windows is so shit that even the file system locks up everything and has tendency to crash.

NTFS is a massive, antiquated, piece of shit and I find it laughable that those MS pajeets still can't make something that works well.

Nice! Now my file browser will need 3.5GB of RAM to open a tab like my web browser!

The virgin explorer.exe vs the chad TOTAL COMMANDER

Based

>boomers helplessly dependent on the folder/file/desktop metaphor
o i am laffin

Attached: 1523019848101.gif (652x562, 626K)

what do you use instead of folders and files?

attribute neutral, nonhierarchical namespaces

based

>my fellas
Excuse me, are you a nigger?

This shit has nothing to to with NTFS, if you actually used windows for an amount of time you would know this

nah, I'm good

You sound like a nigger

Attached: 6FAE9F3F-217A-4450-BB1E-A2D3837D9E8E.jpg (465x226, 64K)

windows explorer has had this option since at least xp (i think even 2k/net had it), why would anyone want it tho?

rent free

what's wrong with being black?

A hangup with some shell extension or a hangup parsing thousands of videos for thumbnails won’t cause explorer to crash as a whole taking out your taskbar and other explorer windows with it

fuck this shit i'm out

I work in computer repair and whenever a failed hdd is connected to a windows computer it locks up. We have to keep macs around for this reason. Could run linux but were not ultra faggots, just regular faggots.

Still would be nice to use a pc to recover files.

but this is not the old option of opening a new window for every new folder you double-click
this is that every new windows is its own process (aka current year browser) so that if one of the windows hangs, it does not hang the entire system
now windows 10 fixes this by just reloading explorer.exe after a while, but in xp and 7, if you plugged in a faulty pendrive, once you opened the folder in question, the entire desktop froze

It still does. The restart of explorer.exe fallback fails like every single time.

Low iq, crimes, uneducated piece of crap

Asians are high IQ, low crime and highly educated.

Does that make them best race?

Bix nood

No, Jews are you dumb goy

I’ve used 10 since the previews and the only time I’ve ever had explorer not restart is when I ended the process myself and to bring it back is to just use the run dialogue box and enter “explorer”

They are not

yeah, I agree
in the current build of windows 10 it works as bas as always
this new build will fix that