Was this supposed to be a bad thing?

was this supposed to be a bad thing?

Attached: 1530092430072.png (790x350, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hscu7cc1_2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes you fucking loser

I remember I laughed out loud at the first scene of fat people on those pods and alot of people actually turned round and looked at me horrified

But why? Its literally paradise.

Get help. If you think this is paradise you really have to hate your life.

so become fat fuck on flying chair no one is stopping you

That was my response too. Why would you go from that to an agrarian lifestyle while having 0 physical fitness and minimal skills? Wall-E probably killed everyone by bringing them back to earth

>oh geeze, these people have everything they need and are able to be constantly entertained
>how horrible!

you need to go back

>muh bread and circus
Kys you're self my man

There's nothing to stop them from doing physical labor if they really wanted to. There's just no need so nobody does, and they're happy.

you're supposed to think about it, the movie doesn't really tell you if it's bad as far as I rememher

Even the movie shows that the people are actually unhappy and unfulfilled. Why do you think they literally jump ship so quickly?

theyre never shown watching anime--really makes you think

Wall-e is the last and final redpilled Disney movie we will ever get

Unfortunately many people unironically think that life would be better if they could just not move a fucking finger and have all the food, all the sweets and entertainment they could want. That's how absolutely meaningless their lives are.

>Being such a fat shit you cant support your own weight
Yes, that is a bad thing you loser.

No if you're a lazy fuck

There is no such thing as endless pleasure and entertainment. At some point, nothing can satisfy you, every day's the same. Everything tastes the same, everything feels the same. And when you're too fucking tired of it all, you want to change things but you can't, because you're not physically able anymore. The only thing that you can hope for is a fucking heart attack and the only thing you'll end up doing is being depressed and angry at other people. You won't have the lungs to laugh out loud. You won't go anywhere and just absorb drone shots like a retard. You won't have sex, because it will kill you anyways if there is anyone in the fucking universe that wants anything to do with you. It's a sad, sad existence, and there's a few people in this world that cannot actually help it, but there's many more that just cause that to happen.

>not Zootopia where (((Sheep))) are the ones pulling the strings to stir up hate among the animals.

Attached: hfg.jpg (1001x1077, 571K)

t. American

>m-my life is totally meaningful
no its not.

Why are you talking to a mirror? Have you lost your mind?

>tfw no qt flying chair gf

Attached: lapisaesthetic.png (640x617, 253K)

I saw this in the theaters and I shit you not several people rolled out of the theater because they were offended.

could this movie be problematic?

Attached: tomato6.jpg (1200x831, 99K)

weebs killed themselves via excessive masturbation during the first month

Jow Forums - cartoons

hey if shitty twitter screenshot polbait threads are allowed then this is ok.

Life isn't about constant entertainment ya brain rotten couch monkey.

Good point

murka.rtf

Did you not watch the credits?

Yo OP you think that's your descendants on that ARC. Think again.

What?

Дo тeб.

It would be pretty cool actually

i did Not

i need to watch wallie again

i saw it once but i wasn't neet/ubi conscious at the time

Attached: Wall-E obese humans - cropped.jpg (576x415, 178K)

I tried rewatching it the other day. I'd just been to walmart so the movie was far more depressing that it was when it fist came out. Same goes with a rewatch of Idiocracy.

dae think 1984 was like, totally prescient

major misconception in this movie:
>body fat is evolved due to heat conservation or major energy use

if humans became sedentary, they would not become fat unless we also started living in colder places. Humans would only become fat after SUDDENLY becoming sedentary after getting used to heavy work.

You've obviously never seen The Learning Channel's, "My 600-lb Life."

youtube.com/watch?v=hscu7cc1_2Y

>>body fat is evolved due to heat conservation or major energy use
>evolved
major misconception about fucking basic evolution. Your biology doesn't suddenly change after a few generations. humans evolved to store fat over millions of years, moving to space wouldn't stop them from storing fat

Only murkans would think that becoming a pseudo-civilization of spherical, consumerist biological machines blitzed with inane information 24/7 is something desirable.

>disney
Huh?

and liberals still want a utopia