Sneaky B&H. Any christian tech companies that close their websites down on Sundays?

Sneaky B&H. Any christian tech companies that close their websites down on Sundays?

Attached: bhjwe.jpg (721x271, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060516165724/http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05340/616255.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used bnh on few occasions, never again.

i used to to buy film but rignt now they're the only ones taking pre-orders on 2019 OLED tvs.

BH got sued for only hiring jewish employees. They lost the lawsuit and were forced to hire goyim. Then they forced the goyim to use a separate bathroom, as they did not want to mingle with the cattle, they were sued and lost that one too.

It's Saturdays. This is the main reason why I hate ordering from B&H.

What happens when you make an order when 'checkout closed' - or, does it literally not let you?
>odd. so much missed shekels

>tfw they sent you a catalogue even though you have the internet

Oy vey but they have such great deals!

How do you flag a wikipedia article for "being written like an advertisement"?

Attached: bnh.png (1163x633, 75K)

What do I do with all by BH catalogs?

Shut up goy

What did you order OP?

Funny how the quality of their service and benefits are better than most other shops.

Probably because they've also been exposed for hiring dozens of illegal mexicans to exploit their cheap labor, while simultaneously not having to pay sales tax, while simultaneously posting prices that are illegally low. It's hard for other shops to compete when you're allowed to get away with so much illegal activity

>implying goys are the problem

Attached: women.png (1138x93, 15K)

>Source: Wikimedia Advertising Inc.

I'd edit the page, remove the bottom-two paragraphs, and mention something about not being compliant with Wikipedia's
Maybe raise an issue about it before you make a large edit, though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 11.37.57 AM.png (1578x1470, 523K)

*not being compliant with Wikipedia's standards for retail store pages.
God damn it I'm tired today.

wanna bet on how long before that gets reverted, Shabbat or not?

As much as I hate jews, if you only want to hire jewish men, thats your thing. Prople shouldnt be able to throw the law at you for that.

What about stores in ghettos that have all black employees? Sue them? No, sue the jew; he has money.

I want all white stores. Cant find any of those.

Wow, Shlomo...you really lay it on thick.

Attached: b&aids.png (1735x365, 78K)

Have you ever been anywhere in NY or NJ? Half the workers in those states are probably illegals, not even sure what you're trying to say here.

And

>they only hire illegals!
>also those fucking jews only hire jews and they've been sued for it!
Make up your minds you retards

>tax breaks in NYC
Wow, say it aint so. All those other poor businesses baka, oh wait, they get tons of tax breaks in NY too.

>illegally low prices
Which is why they still turn a profit against local competitors, while still affording to make returns non anal retentive and free 2 day shipping in the north east.

Attached: bhh.jpg (930x434, 34K)

>not waiting until Independence Day when it'll be $500 cheaper

baka

>>also those fucking jews only hire jews and they've been sued for it!
*gets sued into hiring goys*
>>they only hire illegals!

Attached: 43126432716423.jpg (545x478, 19K)

I fucking hate faggot fucking kid mutilating subhuman kikes. Fuck them all.

I will never order from them again newfag

I bring home $800 a week im not too worried

>The suit alleges that the company “hired Mexican immigrants for the purpose of exploiting them,” citing that the employees were called “goy,” “animals” and “stupid Mexicans” and told their religion is fake.

hahaha holy shit

I bring home about as much and I still would've waited, given half it goes into living costs here. I actually just got the new Samsung 55Q80R but I'm considering sending it back because of the lack of HDMI 2.1. I didn't realize HDMI 2.0 can't even do 4k, 60hz HDR with full chroma sampling, the bandwidth falls short of 10-bit just a little when displayport could totally do it, and the fact that HDR and resolution management on windows is a total mess just makes things worse.

web.archive.org/web/20060516165724/http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05340/616255.stm

>Every morning except Saturday, the buses stop at a bustling corner of Manhattan, and bearded men in dark suits and felt hats, some clutching prayer books and speaking Yiddish, step onto the sidewalk and disappear into a brick building.
>But this is not a yeshiva or synagogue.
>This is B&H; Photo-Video, one of the biggest and most famous camera stores in the world.

>Known as "Beards and Hats" because of the many Hasidic Jews who work there, B&H; has become an authentic New York experience. Shopping there is akin to ordering a pastrami on rye at Katz's Delicatessen.

>Ask how business is going and you get this: "Baruch Hashem," or "Blessed be God" -- meaning, roughly, "Thanks to God, things are good." (Store Manager Eli Daskal said he has always been told that the name B&H; comes from "Baruch Hashem.")

>heavily Jewish environment.

wtf I'm never ordering from them again

Long time ago My father order a photograph equipment from this store.
His product never came and he wasnt refund
Fucking kikes

Please delete this anti-semetic thread. We can't have this kind of slander on 4channel.

wat? Couldn't they just ask for extra money directly?

I havent ordered it yet but I can still wait. Im just really impatient. Im the CRTfag thats posted her a few times, ready to ditch my crt for OLED.

holy shit thats bad

damn, I think i’ve only used B&H once but I won’t now. I don’t give money to racists

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1514, 869K)

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM

I ordered my 1660Ti from them and it was delivered for free the next day at like 10am. Can't really complain when I ordered at like 7pm the evening before.

I'll certainly use them before newegg.