Darknet Protection

Hello again anons. Just thought I’d come here to ask for some tips and advice on protecting myself on the darknet. I have medium experience with this but can sometimes be a bit of a tard. Tought it won’t hurt to ask

Attached: E5520246-03B0-421D-B6D2-19A0937E297D.png (951x909, 154K)

Bump

Install a virtual machine with linux on it
Install a virtual machine with linux on that virtual machine if you feel like it
install a vpn both on your main pc and virtual machines
download TOR

Done

>using a vpn over tor

Attached: zxy.jpg (782x960, 141K)

y not

lmao

Tor Browser in some sort of sandbox (firejail on Linux). That's all, faggots.

Wasnt it supposed to TOR over a VPN? So that way if TOR is compromised you still have the VPN to fall back on

You can use both Tor and a vpn lmao

Use whonix; there is plenty of documentation on how to do this

Attached: toaster.png (894x764, 527K)

>protecting myself on the darknet
...from? You know people can't just HAXX U EPIC STYLE right? That's not how it works.

1. install gnu/linux as your main os
if your a total fag choose between
fedora, ubuntu, centos, debian
2. install vm and kali on that
3. learn to setup proxychain, machanger blabla..
4. learrn how to manage your firewall
5. install tor
6. dont use your home network/isp you should handshek a different wifi network for your own safety
7. after you done with the pedo shit throw your machine or shred the drive

At that level of paranoia you should start to worry about being p0wned via browser exploits and linux/hipervisor exploits before "if tor is compromised."
Just saying

install "tails" (google it) on a burner usb drive, that way you'll be able to download all types of retarded shit without harming the main machine

Hey, Tor expert here.

Tor is compromised, but there are some workarounds to preserve your anonymity.

When using Tor, make sure you're using it on Windows 10. You want to "blend in" with the pack, and this isn't ideal on an OS with a 0.5% market share like Linux.

If you've tried to disable telemetry on Windows 10, re-enable it. Microsoft doesn't care if you're using Tor but they will care if you run into any problems along the way. This makes Tor a better experience for everyone.

When signing up for darknet services (like drug and/or gun markets) use a gmail account with your real name, address and phone number. This creates "security through ineptitude"; no one will actually believe you're stupid enough to do this, instead believing a bad actor is using your personal information to get you in trouble.

Always enable Javascript while browsing. Many darknet website developers are sad to find out their users never see the full potential of their websites because Javascript is often disabled on Tor. Turn it on for the best experience!

This one I can't stress enough -- NEVER USE PGP! Not only are you almost certain to lose your decryption key at some point (rendering all of your messages unreadable), but it gives NSA shinenegros probable cause to ARREST you!

Optional, but highly recommended tip: Keep refreshing your nodes until all three are located in the USA. This will speed up your connection considerably.

Stay safe, fellow Jow Forums posters.

Attached: Mata_Hari1.png (1000x1414, 1.8M)

STOP HIM STOP THAT MAN

Attached: 1548789136933.jpg (639x407, 43K)

>encrypted sites
Wtf is an encrypted site?

Cybersec professional here (10+ years):
This is awesome advice, all of it, and very correct. Tor is a lot safer than people give credit and this advice is exactly what people ought to be doing. Good job user!

tails is the most secure, burn it to a disc

>anime shitposter windows 10 javascript
KYS NIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

post best dark web news images

Attached: CENOURA_WEB.png (912x586, 428K)

user MY SIDES

>when using tor, make sure you're using it on Windows 10
Stopped reading right there. You're full of shit. Kill yourself faggot

This can't be real

Imagine being so fat...