GL?

Linux/GNU

Linux/GNU/X11/Gnome

GNU + Linux

LiGnux or bust

turd

linux/systemd

system'd linux

I call it by distro. I complain about the distro. I reconnend a certain distro.
I never use GNU/Linux, unless it's part of the distro name.

t.debian/gentoo/ubuntu/lineage-fag

It's systemd/Linux

GNU/Linux.

Only a retard would call it Linux.

Attached: unnamed(1).png (300x300, 10K)

Gentoo

Google Fuchsia

Depends on who I am talking to and what we are discussing.
I usually say Linux when the debate is technological and Gnu/Linux when the debate is ethical.
I disagree with Stallman on what constitutes an OS and I don't think his contribution is technical. Someone could easily make a new version of ls and it wouldn't be groundbreaking shit.
Although it is important, the reason he isn't washed away is not because of the technology he provided. Gnu/Linux to me, means a free operating system which happens to use Linux, not the other way around.

I dont use gnu tools so... linux.

The systemd Operating System

liGNUx

Attached: 1500217664452.png (358x470, 296K)

Linux

not-windows

GNO+Licknuts

Attached: 01.jpg (480x482, 74K)

>a thread died for this

"g'new"
like canoe

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

GahNoo Linucks. The way that Stallman says it, right along with the Jew York accent he has.

Pic related looks like a horse blowing a penguin

Linux. I don't give a fuck about its name, I just use it.

Attached: IMG_4709591051x1200.jpg (1051x1200, 112K)

Linux because the meaning of it works plastic to it's context and if i'm not in the same conversation talking about the kernel people just know what i mean when i say linux.
it's like back in the days after school over by some friend 'let's play some nintendo user'
it would be strange to say "Nintendo 64 in that context

hail satan

ooboon2

AKSHOOALEE its LIN/GNU/X

Attached: 6c3ca280-65c2-4055-8812-75e034a54e07..png (587x466, 22K)

GNU con Linux (niuh kohn leenox)

i can see his peepee

i dont talk about it at all, it's even a red flag
dumb nerds

GNAA/Leenox

oboontoomatay

distro name

GNU + Linux if I have to talk to a total autist.
Otherwise, Linux.

Gnuix

Ganuy más leenax

I refer to it by what it is a app, windows store app, lincucks, neetware, trannyos, trannyware, cultware, subpar, or sometimes linux.

Free UNIX. Linux.

GNU