He doesn't use Colemak

>He doesn't use Colemak

Attached: 1439222867431.png (372x343, 198K)

>He uses Colemak and not Halmak, a layout designed by using machine learning on a modern English corpus

Attached: screenshot.png (1471x495, 50K)

What the fuck is that!? I refuse to believe that's a usable keyboard layout

It's clearly the most efficient keyboard layout ever devised since it was designed by a computer itself
You must not like efficiency

Nobody else being able to use my computer even if they physically get to it is an advantage

>ends up having heavy bias towards the left hand
You might as well just stick with qwerty.

Attached: lel.png (372x351, 117K)

Fuck you! The computer is never wrong
It there's a problem, it's human hands that are wrong

Attached: iu.png (855x473, 186K)

If you're young enough to have used A PC your whole life but not too young to have only used smartphones you probably don't have a correct touch typing method, learning an alternative keyboard layout with a proper method won't destroy your muscle memory

Probably because it's based on human typing and humans are retarded enough to use the left hand most heavily

>Based on human activity
I see why it's retarded

Attached: laught.jpg (397x391, 67K)

check my 9

I'm 23. Everyone I know plus or minus 5 or so years of me can touch type.

So can I, but I wasn't using a correct 10 finger typing method, I never had typing lessons so found my own way, and I'm not in the minority, thus by learning Colemak my muscle memory for my own method is safe while I'm learning a correct 10 finger method

That's just reversed fucked Dvorak.

Attached: DzTJIwEWsAAFzNc.png (626x350, 214K)

>still has caps lock on home row
>claims it's efficient
we're doomed with this slop forever aren't we?

just map esc to caps lock, but yes the only keys that get changed are the letter keys.

So your right hand is free to wank over your quirky and cool keyboard layout

Someone should write a program that takes a bunch of your writing/code and makes a custom layout just for you.

mac-keyboard

I have never found a keyboard with a colemak layout for sale where so I buy one?

Why would I use a burger layout when this is not even my third language?

>Learning more than one language

I forgot how cute she was

ctrl+x/ctrl+d/ctrl+a not accessible with one hand.

10/10 good for unproductive autistic NEETs

Colemak bros how do you deal with the vim key bindings? I've been using colemak-dh with a snap layout for past 4months and use CAPS+knei to move around. Does anyone have any better alternative?

This is the problem. First you learn to type on qwerty. Then Jow Forums tells you Dvorak is better so you put in the effort to learn that. Then Colemak starts gaining traction so you learn to type all over again. And now some faggot shows up promoting Halmak.

Or you just learn qwerty, type fine, and never have to worry about it again.