A friene of mine claims this is the best VPN. I have a hard time trusting the chinks. What says the hivemind?

A friene of mine claims this is the best VPN. I have a hard time trusting the chinks. What says the hivemind?

Attached: BlackVPN-min.png (300x300, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-keep-you-anonymous-in-2019/
gist.github.com/kennwhite/1f3bc4d889b02b35d8aa
bestvpn.com/
scribd.com/doc/303226103/Fake-bomb-threat-arrest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-keep-you-anonymous-in-2019/

>blacks
>being anywhere near intelligent enough to create a VPN service
clearly run by jews

Your friend wants you in the botnet.

if you want to get fucked in your ass

>blackEDVPN

Can't argue this logic.

He has a Samsung fridge so he's clearly a traitor waiting to sell me to Skynet.

sigavpn

PIA has been proven twice by court to not keep logs

>trusting ANY vpn

Your friend glows in the dark

hahahah he uses blacked vpn

fucking cringe, kill yourself whitoid

>linking tlo doomsayer general

Explain

>using glow in the dark VPN

Attached: 1536004195627.jpg (1294x478, 115K)

Will it give me a Wakandan IP?

Imagine being so dumb you actually buy a vpn.

As opposed to all the secure free VPNs that totally aren't miners?

RIP

The company is hosted in hong kong, a region with no laws requiring any information be logged/archived for authorities. Its servers elsewhere with few exceptions can continue this no logging policy operating under foreign/international law instead of local. All they know is what you are currently connected to at all times, which is required of a vpn. Its just expensive for a vpn.

TF as a website tends to be a doom-and-gloom place that focus entirely on the negative and wave the 'this will be the death of filesharing'-flag in practically every article.

Just use Nord.

Dont use any of these VPN's gist.github.com/kennwhite/1f3bc4d889b02b35d8aa

>3 year old article
L2TP was already irrelevant back then, even more so now lmao

The inherent problem with a VPN is that the internet is built on a degree of trust.

Because at some point you HAVE to place your trust in someone if you want to be on the internet. It's either your ISP, trusting them not to give your shit away or sell it, or it's a VPN, trusting that they won't log/sell your history. But at the end of the day all you really have is their word that they won't, and the only real advantage you have on a VPN is that they are at least actively telling you they won't and that they have more to lose if they go back on that word.

Beyond that though there is no real information source you can "trust" more than any other in this matter. Reviewers can (and are) bought out, recommendation-links are given to anyone willing to give a service 5 stars, and every VPN alive will swear their vow to protect your privacy without providing any real evidence as to why or how you can check. I've even come across a few sources talking about how they were audited by third-parties that usually end up being affiliated with said company or being otherwise shady as shit.

It's always going to be a gamble and all you're doing is paying to potentially tilt the odds in your favor.

Tried on my thinkpad, it gives Wakandan and african

if it's not paid with crypto and invite only it's not

reminder to use pngquant for shots like these

There's really no difference aside from their specs. You cannot verify their no-logs policies whatsoever and that's obviously the crux of the problem. We know PIA doesn't keep logs now because they have been to court twice now, but I think it is all for show, much like the San Bernardino iPhone a few years back.

I use Mullvad, although it broke for me yesterday. I will probably switch to Proton VPN since they seem trustworthy.

>inb4 Mossad

What bulwark do invite only VPNs have against law enforcement? They do not have the money or power to fight, and the small pool of users makes you even more identifiable.

I've been looking into getting proton, it looks alright.

We have this thread every fucking day.
Use mullvad. Mullvad.
>no logs
>no email required
>can pay with crypto or even cash
>not hosted in the US or UK
>torrenting allowed
>easy port forwarding
>relatively fast

It's black. Cant be trusted.

14 eyes. Use cryptostorm or proxy.sh

Attached: SmartSelect_20190331-141455_Discord.jpg (606x443, 147K)

tor -> vpn

good luck glow in the dark niggers

>im-fucking-plying
The operative part here is "at all levels". Proper lack of data retention has fucked the feds before, the implication that outbound requests are the magic trick to deanonymizing a VPN service with no logs is pants on head retarded. More importantly, that this poster is asserting that keeping logs is a part of "the best a VPN provider can do" is an outrageously wrong idea.

What the poster is saying here is almost as retarded as buying into the "Don't use a VPN in the 5 eyes" meme. Enjoy your service's servers getting siezed by a despot government and your logs turned over to the authorities.

Choose a VPN that's been taken to court before and has protected its users. This trend of throwing out an empirical, evidence based approach in favor of armchair 31337 h4x0r shitposting is quite possibly the stupidest internet argument I have ever seen in my entire life.

>I think its all for show
I think you're a victim of cognitive dissonance.

Build a botnet and use that from a hijacked cell tower.

That's not a VPN. It's a VPN service normalfag. Fuck your racism, too

This guy does really good VPN reviews:
>bestvpn.com/
(I hated NordVPN though.)

Attached: 1522115759365.jpg (627x745, 129K)

Those are issues with VPN service companies and not VPNs. The normalfags are out in force today. You ranted because you think it makes you sound smart so you missed the obvious solution of hosting your own on a VPS

>trusting
>chinks

That fist in the logo is for your ass, OP.

Attached: Chinese Walnuts.jpg (730x383, 38K)

You are aware these cases are very often tried in a separate court system with gag orders and such preventing public disclosure of the outcomes of its cases?

You're free to cite your claims, but it doesn't matter. That's not how gag orders work, an indefinite unreasonable one imposed by a court is not upholdable.

scribd.com/doc/303226103/Fake-bomb-threat-arrest

WE WUZ VPNS AND SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Interesting, PIA the only information they could provide is that the cluster of IP addresses being used was from the east eoast of the United States.
But the credit card payment details for the VPN were used to withdraw monies that interne was used to buy cellphones