Am I the only one who hates Windows 10 but likes Windows 7...

Am I the only one who hates Windows 10 but likes Windows 7? I used to like Microsoft Windows up until Windows 8 and they have been getting worse ever since. Windows 10 makes me want to get a mac, breh.

Attached: windows-7_284992_full.jpg (1279x799, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=breh&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=op
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your 9 months of official support, faggot

>Windows 10 makes me want to get a mac, breh.
Then go and get one, you're obviously a faggot anyways. Holy shit.

Attached: 1514693699880.jpg (480x371, 14K)

I don't update, you americuck faggot, as you can see on my screenshot.

Back to your shitting street Rakesh.
warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=breh&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=op

Attached: 1553189933381.jpg (643x960, 255K)

it still is the most aesthetic one, i hate looking at windows 10

Only you, and millions of others who aren't absolute retards.

Sage and report.

Attached: 1549770371676.webm (929x957, 459K)

>I don't update the most vulnerable OS
You have a good chance of actually becoming part of someones botnet lel

>most vulnerable OS

Sent from my Windows XP PC

I meant windows in general
Using XP for anything with sensitive data (online shopping, banking, etc.) today is just retarded. If you use it offline or for shitposting then whatever.

Yeah the same, it's made me go over to team Linux. Windows ruined itself.

Get the SP1 one, faggot.

Windows is a kernel

Testing today I tried to exploit win32k with a font vulnerability, as expected Chromium OTS detected the corrupt font and didn't let it load.
It's only when browsers drop support for Win7 that we should worry.

Running windows as a daily pc is too sketchy due to all the viruses and backdoors, so, I use a few linux PCs for that for that, but for games I have a windows 7 gayming pc that always remains offline. I also use it for screenwriting and other projects that demand windows software, but there is no way I would switch windows 10, because that OS is just too damn ghetto for me.

>Am I the only one

Have you been living under a rock

>too sketchy
no its not, dont treat it like a games console and youll be fine

Then get Windows 10 AME.

You obviously don't care about security, but try running some antivirus programs just to see how many viruses your pc has picked up.

I have too many digital assets to be taking on the type of risk that comes with windows.

>new bad old good

Just run it in a VM.

>new good old bad

Yes, you are the only one here. No one here has ever suggested that Windows 7 is superior to Windows 10.

Attached: large young frankenstein blu-ray1.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Daily driver windows 10 user, I have zero viruses. Generally speaking you have to be retarded and doing things you shouldn't be to get them. Everyone remotely computer literate has known this for years. Why do you so many power users don't even run anti-virus, even on windows?

Attached: 1524267743407.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Only your fellow pajeets use xp. Windows 7 is vulnerable as fuck, but w/e retard. Enjoy getting backdoored

I have zero viruses that I know about.*

>Daily driver windows 10 user
Ever head of EMET? Windows 10 defender absorb this.

>I have zero viruses
Bold statement from an ignorant retard, but you're probably right.

>Generally speaking you have to be retarded and doing things you shouldn't be to get them.
You sound like you know what you're talking about. You could get hacked lurking Jow Forums, don't underestimate people much smarter than you.

>Everyone remotely computer literate has known this for years
kek. You're embarrassingly full of shit.

>Why do you so many power users don't even run anti-virus, even on windows?
See my first point.

Fucking normie, get the fuck off my board!

Each anti-virus program finds different viruses and there are 60 different programs. Good luck using them all. Even then who knows what else you have.

I bet you that that retard doesn't even how modern av work.

Modern anti-virus programs are the virus.

Windows 7 is the best :3

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

7 is supported until October 2025, dumbass..

128GB of ram for what?

Shut up, slut.

Looks like XP to me.

I still use Win7 for my creative projects.

>I'm computer illiterate.
Clearly.

Have you been living under a rock or are you just pretending to be retarded?

>knows how to change chrome settings and download via torrent magnets
>Computer literate

>GNU/Windows
It's pronounced gun-new

I take umbridge with your op, op...
You know why?
You're acting oblivious to all the other times you've read that win 7 better than win 10 and that your opinion on this is somehow "out there", "against the grain"
etc
When in fact you know fully well that near enough all anyone says on Jow Forums is if you need to use Windows, use Windows 7.
Mind explaining why you opened up by saying 'Am I the only one'
WHEN YOU KNOW ALL TOO FUCKING WELL THAT YOU NO WHERE NEAR THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE THAT OPINION ARE YOU EYYYY?????

Attached: 1511227380111.png (458x456, 220K)