Google is pretty good at showing me articles I'm interested in

Google is pretty good at showing me articles I'm interested in.

Why should I not let them track me?

Attached: 1553114612307.jpg (1672x2533, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cuutXnjFjLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like she accepts cookies.

She looks like she has sex exclusively in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation with people of her own race

when was the last time she slept

She looks like a daddy's girl

She looks like a female who is generally satisfied with her current mood, if I may be so bold. Is it an uncommon situation for this gal? I can only surmise. Indeedie, trillifichtooie!

She looks like pic related.

Attached: 1551125939502.png (1450x1638, 770K)

>Christfag
gross

Unfortunately, that's the best way to get a woman that's halfway trustworthy. Even then it's questionable and you have to deal with the whole skygrandpa shit if she's a really, earnest believer and not some virtuesignaling trash or purely brainwashed.

Grow up

I bet she's a horse fucker

>my horse
dropped

miss me with that perfect woman shit

>horse
Never, ever get involved with a horsegirl; it's the only thing they will care about (more than their own children) and they're all fucking mental.

being brainwashed doesn't mean they're trustworthy

>being buttblasted about god
one day youll grow up user, one day.

would be nice if she wasn't a christfag and more abstract, but I suppose this is peak women intel

because the reason for that is that google is influencing what kinds of articles you find appealing through social engineering made possible by massive data collection.

Religious people are naive and easily manipulated. Brainlets, pretty much.

*tips fedora*

*unzips dick*

Reading a profile as fleshed out and authentic as this is like a breath of fresh air. Online dating and the vast majority of people on it are such trash.

>I'm going to spend all of your money

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 1.30.37 AM.png (530x88, 11K)

Looking sharp in that fedora, brainlet.

>Reading articles suggested by the botnet
What if they start showing you fake news to make you believe things which are not true?
based
What a nice girl.

>christfag
>not a brainlet
kek stay mad inbred redneck monkey

Redneck haha, shows you how small your walnut of a brain is. I don't live in shartland.

This

>Brainlets
Based and eternal salvation pilled

Attached: god_is_ressurected.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

embarrassing thread

>>Brainlets
Yeah. Wanna prove me wrong?
Post any relevant science (biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics) scientist who has notable achievements in his field and is religious.
inb4
>posts one exception to the rule
And keep your esoteric shit like psychology and sociology to brainlets like yourself.

Defiling and corrupting her would be intensely pleasurable

That's what the horse is for.

>who is gauss
>who is newton

Because you only get exposed to facts and opinions you already have/know. It's called a bubble.
And only with people of her own family.

the problem is you're going to spend your sundays in some retarded church instead of in her.

>t. virgin

Attached: cd2.jpg (443x314, 27K)

Attached: 0cbpdjii3pa11.png (645x729, 105K)

*cuts dick with katana*

Are we learning yet?

she's not pure at all, slut is showing off her shoulders

Get a load of this guy.

She is just a basic bitch trying to look authentic

>Google only shows me things I already agree with
Oh man I'm happy to never have to read things that go against my world view!

Found the alt-right incel

Is this supposed to be attractive?

Attached: 1482562166140.jpg (700x1051, 199K)

*takes out shoe tie and ties tightly my dick to stop bleeding*
*picks up my dick and puts it in my mouth*
*chews on it while blood and dirt from ground fills my mouth*
*comes closer if bloody crotch*
*tries to put finger in your anus*

Wow, this is a great discussion about Technology.

Attached: embarassing.jpg (500x500, 49K)

wow... how the fuck did s(he) became like that.

Attached: oui.jpg (1590x1060, 145K)

She looks like she fucks black guys

Because the same concept can be applied to manipulate your opinions and beliefs, convince you to buy things you don't really need, etc etc. Everyone being shown only things an algorithm already know they will like or agree with has severe implications for society and the concept of 'truth' at large.

Atr a fridge, by the looks of it.

It's funny that so many guys on Jow Forums have such an obsession with "pure" girls when the fact that you even browse this website completely excludes you from ever being compatible with them.

Damn, look at those traps

Piss off, tranny

Opposites attract, forbidden fruit, etc, etc.

lol kys incel

I didn't know women like this still existed

Besides that most of people here have the madonna-whore complex

We can only hope. Would marry.

That's what the altar boys are for.

Is Goolag showing you articles about race realism, jewish control over the West, and White nationalism? Those are the articles you should be interested in.

make sure you clean your room today or JP will be angry

Why do white people all look alike?

Not the first that would be 'corrupted by the world'.

Beta mentality.

You'll kys sooner, dumb tranny

that's the point retard. you don't obsess over someone that you can get right away.

>Yeah. Wanna prove me wrong?
>Post any relevant science (biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics) scientist who has notable achievements in his field and is religious.
This isn't a very good argument, because Dr Raymond Damadian, the inventor of the MRI, is a young Earth creationist on top of everything.
youtu.be/cuutXnjFjLY

>It's funny that so many guys on Jow Forums have such an obsession with "pure" girls when the fact that you even browse this website completely excludes you from ever being compatible with them.
Why? Do you have telepathic abilities and somehow know who's behind which posts and what they're like in real life?

>right away
*ever

>everyone i disagree with is an alt-right incel

seething incel

>seething incel
t. seething volcel

kys brainlet

Found the alt-right incel again

you mean pretty?
yeah I agree

Attached: 1529590907386.jpg (645x729, 47K)

Is that a portrait of yourself? No wonder you've never been laid lmao

> christfag(and it's important)
> Art History student
> has horses
> painting/piano/ballet/opera/classical interests
Hope you enjoy drama. At least her daddy is loaded

Trustworthy = someone worthy of trust. If you haven't found a such a woman so far - maybe the problem is not with someone else :^)

The problem is not with god, it's his fucking fanclub. WTF is wrong with people who once a week go to a temple - whose main decoration is a dead corpse who died over 2000y ago attached to a cross - and read a book about that with repetitive chants in the background?
Not to speak about the whole pedophile priests thing.

Based. Love all the anons mad about you not worshipping a dead kike on a stick.

>Google is pretty good at showing me articles I'm interested in.
>16 replies about the girl in the picture before anyone says anything about the actual question 3 and a half hours later
fucking incredible

>Jow Forums - Technology

Einstein, you deluded moron.

kek
based and opposed to race-mixing pilled

Attached: bait3.png (625x626, 181K)

Most people here aspire to be clean cut and live traditionally with healthy interests but lack the willpower and discipline. Nothing wrong with having goals.

>masters in art history
>thrifty super negative

Literally a financial burden. Sad who ever picks this mess up and takes over her $150k student loans while she makes 30k a year at best

the absolute state of Jow Forumsincels

Attached: image.jpg (160x160, 29K)

>religious fiend
>horse
don't stick your dick in crazy.

I found someone better

Attached: amigayquestionmark.jpg (592x567, 50K)

Agnostic
Oh, good job, faggot, you found exception to the rule not even relevant to my point!

>dyed hair
>better
only Jow Forums would pass on a wholesome girl for a vanity thot.

horsee is codeeword for bbc

I was involved with a horsegirl for a while. Incredibly beautiful and worth it. Dropped the relationship for other reasons. I didn't give a fuck if she thought about her horse while I plowed her, she was tight and wonderful. I did watch her stroke him off a few times, so there was definitely a sexual component to her bond, but she was realistic and frank about it and was great in bed.

>76% match
Go for it dude

>Oh, good job, faggot, you found exception to the rule not even relevant to my point!
What the fuck? I'm agreeing with you. I just that it isn't a very good argument, that's all. What are you so defensive about?

What did you expect retard

id kinda fck her

Don't go over like 50%.

E.g the 99% unicorns are basically you in female form which two cancers doesn't equal success.

Source: 6 years of heavy OkCupid usage.

Get your disgusting fetish out of here