MARK ZUCKERJEW

How long until Facebook is MySpaced?

Attached: 9AF970B7-A7BA-48B5-B294-55B73E869432.jpg (736x552, 43K)

Very long time

You sure?

Attached: 580E220A-9E55-4D5B-BFB7-F63EEEC16BC1.jpg (750x645, 65K)

based, zuck will be around forever as long as you do nothing

Literally everyone has seen this quote

Too long

Kek

Calm down Mark.

There’s nothing embarrassing about this. Everyone here should agree with him.

MZIDF

i don't hate facebook or zuckerberg half as much as the retards who make him out to be some kind of genius revolutionary. he's clearly a vacant dipshit that probably got his ass kicked by his dad on the regular. i know i would kick my son's ass if he looked that jewish.

It probably will, but its userbase is already dwindling, and not for any good reason. Zoomers and even millenials are starting to act like it's somehow passe.

>Zoomers and even millenials are starting to act like it's somehow passe.
it's because their mom is on it

MOM STOP LOOKING UP MY GIRLFRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Sure hope no one gets pissed off and MySpaces this place

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

Attached: monopoly _20190211_191005.png (842x625, 701K)

Facebook是过时的

>i just entered the workforce 5 years ago but the reason i can't afford a home with property in a world with a rising population is because capitalism has failed

He's right tho. They are dumb fucks.

The commies called it a hundred years ago

cry some more

Attached: 1550974075705.jpg (644x598, 63K)

Mfw I have my own office.

Soon. Only old fucks still using Facebook, nobody shares photos there anymore. Everything is now IG

Guess who owns Instagram.

\
> Everything is now IG
this is bait

Young people don't use Facebook.

Which is owned by facebook

Pop is only significantly rising because Capitalist morons demand mass immigration to be fair.

>everyone is young and will always be young

Facebook is Boomer trash just admit it.

Do people seriously still believe anyone will be broken up?

I'm part of the gen of people that first started using Jewbook (when you still needed a uni email). If only i knew what it really was to become

Would have changed nothing anyways. People want to give away all their data for some fucking reason. It'd have happened (on this scale) sooner or later anyways.

Yeah. The reason Zucc is so successful while Myspace became a dumping ground for garage bands is because Zucc is butt buddies with every government agency on Earth, now.
They won't allow him to fail.

Myspace failed because it became complete shit and Facebook became a stronger competitor simply because your browser wasn't raped by intrusive ads and 500 copy and pasted scripts on some idiots page

MySpace was only "MySpaced" because it passed from jewish ownership to goyish ownership. Until then, (((the media))) were saying Facebook was for old people and boring.

> Until then, (((the media))) were saying Facebook was for old people and boring.
It was literally only available to college students at first. Stop being retarded and making shit up.

Uh What?

People just moved to Insta (which is also owned by Facebook) but still use the Messenger

honestly if you think FB will die down soon you are just as much of an antisocial autist as me just with the lack of self-awareness. sad!

>born ... 1984
really makes you think

Facebook the website is already MySpaced. But Zuck is smarter Myspace guys, so he will keep buying out any new social media sites that gain traction, like instagram.