Why the fuck is this shit double clicking after less than a year

why the fuck is this shit double clicking after less than a year

Attached: logitech_910_003820_g602_wireless_gaming_mouse_1005800.jpg (2500x2500, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100006AePmJCAV/all-logitech-mouses-fail-from-the-same-issue-double-click
youtube.com/watch?v=B-MUo2zbQt4
unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FepmjdZF0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=EU8Zzn0oxMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8QG8xy9sKls
experienceit.pl/download
youtube.com/watch?v=4bRfu-HV_Go
jslover.net/Auhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bRfu-HV_GotoHotkey/Scripts/Buggy-Mouse
youtube.com/watch?v=KkGddmzXFYw
jslover.net/AutoHotkey/Scripts/Buggy-Mouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like its got asperger's syndrome

Run a script that increases the interval between clicks. As a human you can't even click super fast so it eliminates any malfunctioning clicks.

its a well known problem with them, rma it or pull it apart and risk fucking in trying to fix it, there are youtube videos out there that walk you through it
shame tho comfy and button wise its a god tier mouse, just fucked over by pajeet assembly and parts

RMA it nigger

mine started to do that after 6 months too
it also shorts if you hold down right click.

probably cheap switches
I was going to get a better one even thought about the one you got or mx master but I m starting to wonder if they're not all garbage

Attached: 1-m510-black.png (652x560, 101K)

this one never had that problem

Attached: lfrWztqwqMKI4KHBzPT7LiTk2upf7GjXK-1CClEt0Dk.png (455x500, 181K)

garbage

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 00-51-41.png (593x793, 106K)

community.logitech.com/s/question/0D53100006AePmJCAV/all-logitech-mouses-fail-from-the-same-issue-double-click

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 01-04-13.png (761x802, 116K)

Every mouse I've had has had this problem, it seems inevitable

planned obsolescence. buy another one goy.
also omron switches suck.

I still have this one and it doesn't have that problem.
can't even remember how old it is. 8-10 years?

Because it isn't an MX 518.

this one too no problem.
this one must be 5 years old

Attached: 81P85qqpkuL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

logitech is turning into junk I guess and they don't care

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 01-25-20.png (490x715, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B-MUo2zbQt4

junk

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 01-35-15.png (818x508, 62K)

I've had an MX Master gen 1 for three years without issue.

take it apart and see if it has omron switches

unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 01-46-28.png (842x753, 84K)

I don't really want to fuck with it since it has worked fine for so long. I have other Logitech mice that have had the problem though.

I tried contact cleaner and dw 40 and it works for a little while but it doesn't work for long.

I'd take the switch apart but I need new glasses to see properly

Ever heard of A4Tech OP-620D? Shit can doubleclick from the very start.

youtube.com/watch?v=FepmjdZF0ds

yeah right change the switches every 6 month

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 02-28-11.png (807x556, 336K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EU8Zzn0oxMQ

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 02-31-06.png (813x564, 303K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8QG8xy9sKls

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 02-53-28.png (816x513, 408K)

>this one never had that problem
Yeah but that's some buttonlet tier mouse.

100s of million people version one hundred that buys shit like paracord braided nixeus revel etc. Logitech have a warranty so use it instead of bitching.

Meanwhile, still going strong after 10+ years

Attached: wmo.jpg (425x371, 9K)

Because you're shit at maintaining it.

Drop of contact cleaner will fix your "problem" retard.

>god tier mouse, just fucked over by pajeet assembly and parts

user, i need you to think a little harder about your definition of god tier.

thing is all of them seems to have the switch problem now.
doesn't matter if it's a $ 30 or $ 100+ mouse.
and it's been a few years but logitech keeps using the same bad switch

10 years
10 years
less than a year
about 6 months

I don't wanna buy an mx master and have switch problems in 6 months

>A4Tech
Well of course, if you buy shit it will stink from the get-go.

I bet this one has the same problem

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 04-07-20.png (930x552, 153K)

Attached: aaebb9e1-0a65-4b0c-8435-471a68a59caf_1.1108367f0c054ef38336bda6048c7ea1.jpg (450x450, 16K)

10 years they've had this problem

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 04-15-49.png (922x700, 104K)

A small util to fix the issue, but only with left button
experienceit.pl/download

Consequence of it being a $30 prosumer mouse, failure rates are bound to be higher. I use the same model mouse and have family members who use it without issue.

It's unfortunate you got a lemon though. I suggest RMA'ing it and just getting another one. I really like mine personally.

walmart

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 04-22-35.png (941x512, 159K)

holy crap

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 04-30-56.png (672x767, 150K)

same switches as logitech

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 04-33-58.png (804x573, 305K)

Might be right, but I hear stories of plenty of other manufacturers mice having numerous issues. They may have started slacking in terms of quality for all I know. I have g305 wireless and g502 and both seem fine. Very good mice.

wonder if I could take the switches out of that one and put them in this

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 04-42-41.png (961x657, 202K)

Logitech has been using shitty parts for years now, and they are still getting progressively worse. I noticed a decrease in build quality from my Anywhere MX to my MX Anywhere 2. The switches are worse and the plastic feels much cheaper. My next mouse will probably be anything but Logitech.

yeah but what? I've been on g a few times watching for a mouse thread. someone must know a good mouse that isn't screwing up the first year

even if I knew if some good switches. I don't wanna fix it every 6 months

youtube.com/watch?v=4bRfu-HV_Go

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 05-14-35.png (803x517, 218K)

some people are saying there's a windows 10 issue

jslover.net/Auhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bRfu-HV_GotoHotkey/Scripts/Buggy-Mouse
youtube.com/watch?v=KkGddmzXFYw

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-31 05-27-56.png (804x533, 527K)

that's what they get for using the worst windows version

jslover.net/AutoHotkey/Scripts/Buggy-Mouse

I'm using debian and I have the problem

that's even worse

I just got an update from debian.
now nothing happens if you left click on a pic or folder. you have to right click and chose what you wanna do. deboan 9 folks. might be time to dump this turd and try something else

Got it for 4 years, no problem.

All logitech mice do that. Few years ago I had to change g5 from 2007 because of that. Switched to g900. In 3 months it started doubleclicking. Rmad at the shop, got new one. After 6 months it started doubleclicking. Rmad. Got new one. Started doubleclicking. Rmad, changed for new wireless gpro. And guess what happened after few months.

Mind you, I was not even using these mice that much. When I bought my g5, I was hc gamer playing games nonstop and it lasted me for 10 years. These new mice crap out after few months of very basic use, max 2-3 hours a day, only maybe half of that gaming.

This is very sad, because their mice are very good otherwise. Solution is to have two of them and hope they wont crap out both at same time, disadvantage is it basically doubles the price of already super expensive mouse.

I use both w10 and mint and it happens with both, definitely hw issue.

Literally just fucking breathe on it.
As in, blow some air under the left button. I do it every time it starts doubleclicking and then it works for another couple of months.

And no, don't use an air can. The moisture is what unfucks it, so use your mouth.

>All logitech mice do that. Few years ago I had to change g5 from 2007 because of that.
I still got my G5 from 2008 and it has yet to have any double-clicking.
Only the mouse wheel has a spot where it scrolls a single line without input, which can throw you off.

The ones with the actual doubleclicks are Razers. Those are notorious for that issue. I never heard of Logitech having this issue before.

>pull out wire / remove batteries / off-switch
>click all buttons and roll with wheel continuously to sap any energy left from whatever electronic components
>fixed for an hour

>third Logitech mouse in a few years (G203)
>double clicks again after a few months
>don't want to spend too much in a mouse right now, also really like this one's shape
>buy omron 50m switches
>replace the current ones
>works great

This was so cheap, easy and effective that I think it will take me two decades to think about buying a new mouse again

>double-click
>frustrating and dangerous
The hell? Frustration I can understand, but dangerous?

Fuck me, all the Corsair or razer shills in this thread posting bad reviews about Logitech. Logitech use great switches and make the best mice, deal with it you gorilla handed hairy palmed fuckwits.
Mouse has a problem? Get in touch with Logitech, there's a new one kid.
Omron switches are top tier. Broke switch on your cheeto and mountain dew encrusted cumstained 15 year old mouse? Get some new switches and put them in, brainlets.

Oh and it's not just about switches, it's about how they are pressed in terms of the mice tension setup.
Which Logitech excels at.

You have to really take the switch apart and clean that bendy metal thing with rubbing alcohol, especially the contact nib. It's a real tricky bitch to put back together but if you can do it, it's good as new. Might as well give it a try before going the "soldering in a replacement" route.

I had the MX revolution. I used it so much that the battery died before the buttons could. Too bad they don't want us replacing the battery or I'd probably just keep fixing it.

I use this one and never had any issues. I dont like the iCue software for the rgb light but its a solid mouse overall with a few dpi modes

Attached: poon.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

The thumbwheel on the mx revolution felt so good to use. I loved setting commands like melee in fps or execute in wow to it and just finish fools with a flick. The wheel on the master feels like shit by comparison! Why won't they bring it back!??

>Omron switches are top tier.
top tier in tactile feel. bottom tier in longevity.

>click "destroy system if you click here.bat" to make windows show the full name instead of shortening it with "..."
>get doubleclick instead

your retarded

Having you even bothered reading this thread?

Maybe, millions of clicks is quite a lot like...

I'll use your mouth.

Why did they stop making the g700s? I've used both this and the 502 and they both get uncomfortably warm in my hand after a while. Wtf is going on? My g700s didn't do this.