Stumbled upon this girls linkedin after seeing some of youtube videos (not linking her channel as i don’t want to...

linkedin.com/in/beasubion
Stumbled upon this girls linkedin after seeing some of youtube videos (not linking her channel as i don’t want to promote her) BUT

How the fuck do you get an internship at almost every top tech company, especially one right after another? She literally does like a 3 month internship and then starts another one. How can you even contribute anything meaningful in those 3 months? I’m assuming she’s also spending time prepping for interviews for the next lined up internship at the same time. Literally how?

Attached: 2CD11FE7-F3F4-4D2D-AD52-F3E93C320E09.png (750x1334, 471K)

LOTS of semen ingestion

Attached: 0F798BB6-A92E-46C9-82F4-75E83C2AB5F7.png (750x1334, 209K)

Having tits and a vagina helps. If you are a heterosexual white dude, then you're up shit creek.

does she have any open source project? i dont see her github profile on her linkedin. maybe she's really smart. she has lots of youtube vids but im too lazy to comb through them. i check some of it but its mostly vlog/influencer type stuff. i dont see a single tech deep dive. shes cute though.

Attached: 성소 (10).gif (268x340, 1.96M)

what does she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-140837.png (2160x1080, 488K)

exactly, couldn’t find her github either. her youtube videos are all shitty vlogs showing off her internships at these companies but it doesn’t seem like she does any work in them.

>I’m assuming she’s also spending time prepping for interviews for the next lined up internship at the same time.
pro-tip: she's bypassing those technical interviews
3 month intern periods are pretty standard so she's probably maxing out her time hopping around trying to find the right position she can do the least work at

facebook seems like it fits the bill considering how long she's been there. i doubt half the workforce actually gets anything done, really

Attached: Otto_Facebook_campus0914432392291448480538.jpg?t=20170517.jpg (1484x989, 443K)

even the SJW type coders in youtube have great coding sessions. from solving algo problems for fun and fixing real world bugs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-141456.png (2160x1080, 1.23M)

how is she skipping the technical interviews? unfair as fuck. Google alone made me do 3 rounds

some of these people only have one screen?

What lang? Scala?

yep

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-151040.png (2160x1080, 1M)

>that outfit
kek
software development is an absolute joke

>vlogs showing off her internships at these companies
>it doesn’t seem like she does any work in them
Maybe the vlogs are what the companies want from her

>how is she skipping the technical interviews
Go to Stanford / MIT / Carnegie Mellon / HYP.

3 rounds for an internship sounds retarded. I've never done that shit. My Google internship was phone call + in person. Plus once you get your feet wet, its easy to get interships - they cost the company less and OP's bitch is retarded for doing so many.

Anyone looking at this bitch and thinking "she's onto something" is fucking braindead.

Trannycoders are just a different flavor of autistic.

>If you are a heterosexual white dude, then you're up shit creek.
If you are a hetero white dude from a state school, sure. Don't now why all these Arizona State dumbasses get pissed they get passed up for a nigger bitch from Stanford.

Attached: 1507681980105.png (243x243, 12K)

>internship
its free labor work

>Go to Stanford / MIT / Carnegie Mellon / HYP.
You don't get to just skip all interviews...

This is just the Apache Spark code? Is she working on that or just reading the existing sources?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

xer is a core contributor and wrote many books on spark

Attached: images (7).jpg (483x634, 57K)

women have it easy user. just accept it that way. my high school ex gf is now getting paid +5k€ than me for no reason but only bcz she's a female, I graduated from a top engineering school in France (we're bothimmigrants) I spend the last 6 years studying and she only studied in a private engineering school thank's to her rich parents.. I am superior to her in every domain in term of knowledge but she still got a better job
Life is just no fair, this is a lesson to us ningen.
have a good day

I'll have no more of that froggie lip

that's what you get when companies have a female% quotum. they start hiring trannies and chicks that can't code

Attached: 1491064933595.jpg (514x432, 56K)