What's the best tablet for reading comics in color?

What's the best tablet for reading comics in color?

No other functionality needed

Attached: besttabletforcomicspls.jpg (474x315, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fonearena.com/blog/257793/wps-support-android-p-removed.html
oled-info.com/pulse-width-modulation-pwm-oled-displays
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10" iPad

No

>comics
go outside and talk to a female

12.9" iPad Pro

>reading comics
How old are you? 12? Read a book, faggot.

Tab s 8.4 comfy

>Stop liking what I don't like REEE!!1
>t. 12 y. o.

Triggered.jpg

ipad unless you want a cheap chink display with eye-killing PWM

12.9" iPad Pro. desu.

Attached: grill.jpg (503x500, 55K)

imagination

Get a Samsung tablet if you want it to double as a firework.

Attached: 1554026434544.jpg (1920x1480, 532K)

kindle

>literally not a single thing relating to tablets in the image
nice try shill

Teclast M89. Cheap ($129), has 4:3 display (best aspect ratio for comics), and retina resolution (2048×1536).

Yes

10.5 inch iPad Pro or that new iPad mini if you're looking for something more portable. I used to have android tablets before switching to iPad, and for the most part they were ok'ish and cheap, but the iPad blows everyting out of the water with its display, battery life and build quality. I'm not even an Apple fan, I hate their practices and would never use a mac. Big cons are ofcourse the locked down os and lack of memory slots, but still, I just can't imagine going back to android tablets anymore. Don't get me wrong, Android is the better os, although the experience isn't always as stable and solid as with an iPad.

oh, and forgot to add, I have an iPad Pro and use Chunky for my CBR/CBZ's. If you're really just into comics and ebooks, I'd say go for the new iPad Air, it's cheaper than the new Pro's, has the guts of an older 10.5 IPad without the variable 120hz refresh rate(iir they call it smooth-motion), and two speakers on the bottom instead four on each side. Other than that the display seems to be the same laminated ips screen as the previous Pro's.

Mi Pad 4

hmmm

Attached: samsung-tab-exploded.jpg (750x563, 113K)

second hand surface pro

What's with all the shills ITT?

Op asked for the best tablet, and that's what he got.

>ask for best tablet
>get accurate responses
Android tablets are kinda bad because Google decided to stop giving two shits about tablet support.

Anyway, if you don't want an iPad I would suggest researching chink tablets. Xiaomi mi pad 4 and the huawei one idk the name

>can't even WPS
>chink tablets that are 2 times cheaper just werk
Miss me with that gay overpriced shit.

>WPS

Attached: 1395093006729.jpg (379x364, 81K)

2018 iPad

can't deny the absolute truth, faggot

the new 2019 iPad Air ($499) actually have the A12 while the 2018 iPad Pro ($999) have A12X. the 2018 iPad ($329) which use a A10 and are comparable in performance to the 2017 iPad Pro.

fonearena.com/blog/257793/wps-support-android-p-removed.html

dumb redditor

>comics

Attached: 1518741020582.jpg (387x437, 40K)

why would you even need WPS? are you tech illiterate? besides if you've signed into a wap on your iPhone your iPad will automatically be able to do the same anyways (since it will share the login info).

Unironically get an iPad, possibly refurbished one.

Android tablets are dogshit.

My grandma has incorrect password printed on the router, and doesn't let me change the password. I always have a hearty kek at my white trash ifaggot uncle that can't connect to the wifi (and due to thick walls doesn't get mobile data either) so he can't show us his 'funny vids'. Fucking poorfaggots and their weird flex.

haha that sounds so funny it must be true

What if I'm gay

Apple unironically is the only people taking tablets seriously

Dis you know that theres a QR standard for instant Wi-Fi signin?

Attached: unnamed.png (1600x900, 115K)

then go outside and talk to a male

even though they claim or used to claim their bent ipads were "normal?"

What if i already have a boyfriend?

The one with a high DPI OLED screen.

>OLED
do you really hate your eyes that much

Attached: 1533159593696.png (259x219, 101K)

Not defending them for being shitty

Besides for samsung they're the only major company making tablets

No, I rather like my eyes so I prefer OLED for reading over IPS.

>what’s the best tablet for X
It’s alway an iPad unless you only read books - then kindle.

What are some beginner things I should do with my new iPad I got from an Xfinity offer? I'm gonna put chunky on it but what else do Jow Forumsentoomen recommended?

OLED is worse for your eyes.

[citation needed]

Something at least 10" and in 3:2 aspect ratio. I use my Surface Pro 6 and it's amazing for this purpose, but it's obviously too expensive to recommend strictly for reading digital comics.

oled-info.com/pulse-width-modulation-pwm-oled-displays

then kys

No

ok

Based

>Do you have disposable income?

Current iPad Air or Tab S4.

>Not a lot of disposable income?

9.7 inch iPad

>No disposable income?
Fire 8 or 10

>Holy shit I am retarded and have too much money

iPad Pro 12.9

is there a chinktab with 4:3 ratio and 8inches?

this is pretty accurate desu
fire tabs are pretty garbage but can get the work done if need be

Galaxy Tab S5e

The tablet market is now just Ipad vs. everything else.
If you want a tablet Ipads are honestly the best right now for the money.

Agreed. Chunky is the app you need for cbr/cbz/pdf, but it has all the other commercial apps available too in a high-res, light and portable platform that will last for years.

Chromebook r13
>13.3 inch screen (nearly a4) perfect size
>touch screen
>has a keyboard
>linux compatibility?
>ips fhd screen
>10hr battery
>cheaper than ipads
>more i/o

Seems based to me

>>cheaper than ipads
Ipads are like 300 dollars.

Yeah but no storage, so youll have to shell out more.

The pros that everybody reccomends are xpensive too.

>The pros that everybody reccomends are xpensive too.
No one would recommend these for comic book reading, that's ridiculous and the product itself is kinda dumb. And I don't get your storage argument, the chromebook comes with 32 gb of storage which is the same for the iPad.
If you want a tablet it's really hard to beat an iPad right now, whether you want a tablet or not is a separate question.

Tab s2 because its 4:3 and amoled

>amoled
which is shit

>2019
>buying an android tablet
SHIGGY DIGGY

Yes except for manga which it looks great on

any galaxy tab with oled display

Fine. I'll go outside and talk to a female about comic books.

that’s bullshit

amoled is 10times better than lcd crap

they're called "comic BOOKS" grandpa

This. Get a refurbed 1st generation iPad Pro 12.9" for around $350, download Chunky Comic Reader and I'll give you credentials for my Ubooquity comic server.

Your phone faggot

what if I'm a furry

>no Tachiyomi on iPad
Why would anyone even consider one?

t. Professional submissive male

this desu. software>hardware. thats why the 3ds destroys vita even though its a 240p machine in current year

Has anyone got experience with the fire tab 7 as ultra budget tab in thinking of getting one for Spotify and when I'm popping

Good contribution

>hearty kek

Attached: 1546559743096.jpg (604x600, 68K)

why do you need a tablet for music nigger

Ipad for best tablet

Chink 8 inches ips tablet for literally just comics. I got a Chuwi hi8 se for 80€ and it's pretty much perfect for it, and very very light, but for anything else it's trash

>Retarded
>iPad pro 12.9
Agree

mipad 4

To hook up to the speakers in the living room so my wife doesn't have to go on my phone to access Spotify

What's so 'retarded' about it?

11” iPad Pro.

Best consumption device in general.

I'd recommend the xiaomi mi pad can be one of the older models. They have really good screen and they aren't 16:9 like a lot of other android tablets. 16:9 is a terrible aspect ratio for tablet and comics/manga don't fit on it as well. I wouldn't normally shill apple but if you wanna go cheap you can probably get an iPad mini with a smashed digitizer on a local selling page super cheap. The digitizer only costs about £10 and isn't too hard to swap. I'm not sure if iOS has good apps for comics though