A VERY basic python AI

I've recently took up coding lessons and was eager to make my own "ai" but I don't know where to start...
I want to write the most basic ai so I can understand the core functions and all an ai that replies to binary questions and shit like that
excuse my retardation if my wording isn't right
so can any of you fags redirect me towards a course, book or give me some tips that'll be much obliged

Attached: dat nigga from the 90s.jpg (1300x1008, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_regression
youtube.com/watch?v=vq2nnJ4g6N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lel Well, depends. How good is your math/stats?

not too good, not too bad

you mean like unsupervised learning?

I mean like any learning at all, as long as it's a type of learning and as basic as could be

AI is bullshit marketing term.

Exactyl what do you want? Make chatbot? Forecast some sort of series? Solve sudoku? Make game AI?

Each of this things could be called AI, but they don't have that much in common

Fuck python, that is a stupid language for doing ai

for the time being, I'd like to make a chatbot
well, that's the only language I know, which one do you think is best ?

python is the lingua franca of machine learning

take a look at existing chat bot implementations. See if any have a library available to use or have other such examples on how to trivially implement what you want. Again this is dependent on what you want to do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_regression

based and redpilled

already did some research on chatbots, and idk if this makes sense or not but I just want to look at the chatbot's code so I could have a clearer image and I couldn't find any example of a chatbot's code ; it either goes "unexplained" or some twat showcasing some scripts and calling it an AI

You cant just make a chatbot. You'll have to understand lots of shit before even making a binary classifier. Learn about linear regression, DTM's, NLP, types of neural networks, activation functions, hidden layers.

Sounds to me like you want to steal someone's code.

why yes ofc, I've always wanted to say that I'm a coder and steal other peoples' code and say it's mine and not even know how it works

A chatbot is typically composed of a whole host of systems, depending on the behavior. You can oversimplify it and think of it being composed of three parts. One to parse the user's input, one to make a decision about the parsed user's input, and lastly to present the input in a way a user can understand. Each of these areas are studied by a multitude of academic fields figuring out the different ways of performing these tasks. Any and all chat bots you have had experiences with will have approached these parts in different ways. You could implement everything you need in a chatbot with a series of if else statement.

that's because the meat of the actual predictions/logic is abstracted away by computational statistics ("machine learning")

its all in the data and the models used to predict/classify on that data

youtube.com/watch?v=vq2nnJ4g6N0
thank me later

fasti.ai

you're welcome

I'll suck you off later !!

Look at ChatterBot, literally all you had to do was google 'python chatbot' and it's source code would have come up first page.