Are you ready for the cyberpunk age that is just starting, Jow Forums?

Are you ready for the cyberpunk age that is just starting, Jow Forums?

Attached: b2-ghostshell-xl.jpg (1040x1462, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NXgmlDuTz7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's never starting.

Yes.
Gonna enhance my body with vagina. So I could fuck myself whenever I want.

I am not.

Attached: 1523508333039.gif (499x374, 968K)

I can't be the only one who wants to wear a vr head set in public with a drone following me so I can live my life in 3rd person

Attached: fHBa9g1.jpg (739x960, 84K)

No, user, you're probably not the only turbosperg in the world.

Attached: 2c6.png (500x334, 297K)

If I had been raised in a family that fostered self-esteem, then I probably would have turned out to be a Brad, not caring about Cyberpunk or anything like it.

But I liked computers from an early age because I had full control over them. I used to dream of a Cyberpunk age, because I would be valued in it.

Now I am older and feel like I was a traitor to the human race while growing up. We should spend more time with people, and less with the machines.

We are soon going to be post-cyberpunk already. We got into cyberpunk over a decade ago, just with the bad parts, not the good ones.

There were no good parts to cyberpunk. If you look at the world that William Gibson described in Neuromancer, it was dark and bleak.

Corporations ruled the world. Most people were as poor AF and ignorant too. Crime syndicates did whatever they wanted.

Oh, and then you had the horror of an AI like Wintermute trying to break out of the limits placed on it by the Turing Police in order to become something else entirely.

When was the world of cyberpunk ever good?

There are plenty of insecure people around the world. Why would you think you're only one?
Go on Jow Forums, you'll find plenty degenerates like yourself.

Nice try, commie!

Low self-esteem crosses all boundaries. I am a libertarian, although there are surely low self-esteem pinko commie bastards too.

But don't change the main topic. Cyberpunk. What do you think about it, user? Yea? Nay? Something more nuanced?

>Corporations ruled the world. Most people were as poor AF and ignorant too. Crime syndicates did whatever they wanted.
really makes you think

>I am libertarian
>not a commie
Pick only one.
Libtards are new age commies.

I don't answer to commies.

Wew lads so much hate this early on a Sunday

Attached: 1389402773801.jpg (1630x1600, 1.57M)

I pass selfhatred to others, because that's how I feel better about myself.

Better to lift people up then try knock em down Bro. To much alone time on front of the computer ain't great for your mental and physical health.

2nd'd. Occasionally leave home when the sun is in the sky. Even if you don't talk to them, occasionally mix with the normies.
Protip: Shower and put on clean clothes first. I know you can't tell the difference, but everyone around you can, even if they are polite and tell you otherwise.

But being around others makes me more angry and I always wish for something bad to happen to them, daydreaming about all horrible things could happen to them.. because this makes me calm and less angry
I also hate when someone touches me makes me want to break their fingers!
No respect to private space!

>>Corporations ruled the world. Most people were as poor AF and ignorant too. Crime syndicates did whatever they wanted.
>really makes you think
Ha. Ha. Yes, there seems to be a bit of that going around in the world today. I think the biggest reason for ignorance in the world is that the U.S. Government repealed the fairness doctrine on television, which ordered networks to present issues impartially. If there were two (or more) opinions on a matter, then both opinions had to be given time and be treated fairly.

Now it's just either a Democrat hate fest on Republicans or the other way around. Lots of people talking past each other. No real debate.

Attached: hmm.. really makes you think.png (240x240, 23K)

humanity will collapse before this

Just FYI, you are far from normal.
Do you ever just want to me like them?

When people say humanity will collapse, they really just mean the economy will shrink as there are less wagecucks for every African family of 12.

In essence, we're already on our way to a cyberpunk age. Only thing missing is sentient AI and the aesthetics.

Attached: lain-exists.jpg (500x364, 26K)

>When people say humanity will collapse, they really just mean the economy will shrink as there are less wagecucks for every African family of 12.
Wrong
economy collapse means banks are bankrupt and you can buy anything if you don't have real money. Loans keep our societies alive, nothing else.
ecology collapse means famine in first-world countries
surpopulation can also leads to it

either way if this cyberpunk trash does not come within 30 years consider it will never happen to our society but maybe in the next one, if they're not as retarded as us, so in around 600 years.

This movie was good. Akira not so much.

As far as I know, I'm one of the normal ones. Don't you see all degeneracy around?
Of course not!
It needs to be stopped

>aesthetics
What about the jpeg recompression-recompression-recompression etc etc etc etc problem?
Is that not a e s t h e t i c enough?

Shitholes beautified with neon lights and signs, clothes fused with electronics for fashion, real working cybernetic implants, that sort of aesthetics.

We already went through cyberpunk, people just think we haven't because there's no Jesus Christ stand in cyborgs to save us

Not happening. Cyberpunk is COOL and the general public doesn't want cool.

Should i watch this or akira?

I regret ever watching Akira.
I watched the human version of GitS in the theatre. Whatever actress they found really rocks the body-tight skinsuit they found for her.

what do you mean

Attached: a-20170307182338.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Attached: computer.jpg (611x761, 92K)

What happened to all the AI buzz last year?
Was it just a meme?

Online life is ruining my real life

I agree with being more supportive

Oh yeah, baby. I can taste the recompression from here.

Obviously.

Fuck off kike

Fun fact, kikes are commies/libtards
Just like you

Actually, this is true.

Hey, user, check this out:
youtu.be/NXgmlDuTz7w
It's an April fools joke, but now you know: you're not the only one who have come with that idea.

it's easier to understand why characters are doing the shit they're doing in GitS, because it's quite westernised.
Akira's a confusing mess if you watch it without understanding the japs and their retarded culture.

imagine being so stupid you cant understand akira.