Does anyone one else turn into a massive fucking edgelord while drunk?

does anyone one else turn into a massive fucking edgelord while drunk?
asking for a friend?

Attached: .png (822x936, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UO2wRINd-E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes
a lot

Attached: 1530818355404.gif (489x540, 93K)

>asking for a friend?
Is your friend not sure they want to know?

Attached: 1537507054520.png (928x1080, 634K)

i am an angry person but a happy drunk

my friend is dumb fucking piece of shit attention whore who thinks he's so much fucking better then everyone else despite the fact he's a failure in every conceivable way and i want to punch his fucking light out put I'm to much of a pussy to do it

Why don't you just stop being their friend?

I know it would be the right thing to do, but I'm to much of a pussy to permanently sever ties with them

Yes

no and I would stay away from from it

Attached: (1036).jpg (359x347, 29K)

how much did that proxy set you back Logan?

I am genuine

Attached: 1543616240067.gif (180x320, 34K)

does that mean you wasted money on a passu?
I'm surprised china hasn't blocked Jow Forums,shouldn't the fact that there's a Taiwan flag alone be enough to get it banned?

stop your stereotypes right there huns, taiwan doesn't mean shit to mainland china anymore as long as it recognizes itself as part of china. Jow Forums is a nice place to shitpost so yes I used some crypto of mine to exchange a passu.

Attached: 59A7DDE5A8434F5CB42E17370487843E.jpg (356x374, 56K)

Welcome!

>crypto

oof, so you're a poorfag now. How many thousand did you lose? I lost 24k USD since the peak value of bitcoin.

Attached: fd4.jpg (808x805, 47K)

when im drunk i get really happy and it makes me gayer

>I lost 24k USD since the peak value of bitcoin.
DAAAAM dude

are the chad who stole money from his friends?

my friend is going to go into a drunken slumber now
he wanted me to post this for some odd reason youtube.com/watch?v=UO2wRINd-E4

I buy it for fun. Do you remember about the middle of 2017 Chinese century bank declined domestic crypto markets illegal and its price collapsed. I saw an arbitrage opportunity and bought in a few thousand usd. The present market price just put me back to the starting point.

Attached: 1543603222884.jpg (867x685, 96K)

declaimed*

yes...

I never get drunk.

1-3 drinks in I'm an edgelord.
3-6 drinks in I'm a politician and philosopher (aka professor normie)
6-9 drinks in I'm a straight up whore and horny as fuck.
10-13 drinks and even I don't know what happens then but I've heard tales from puking in the bar and getting kicked out only to hit a deer while riding with my drunk driving homies to later try to suck dick for a cigarette to stealing my sugar mommas car, charging $3,000 to her credit card in 4 hours and totaling her car 10 miles outside the Vegas city limit only to end up at a cheap motel on the stip with 4 strippers, 3 black guys and $4,000 cash. Woke up the next morning with 2 strippers bacon and eggs cooking and a bottle of Captain Morgan Silver halfway up my ass.
>this isn't pasta or satire but I wish it was

Attached: 1483580337988.gif (542x300, 137K)

@everyone above
stop drinking, it's retarded and degenerate

(checked)
you sound like a great drinking companion, hmu: 0041 696 969 13 37

Attached: 1543360251281.png (500x372, 65K)

Remembered. If I'm ever in Switzerland we'll go get tore up. A word of warning though I become really friendly, make new friends every time, we WILL get into some shit and I'll be down for whatever so long as we can keep drinking.
I've ended up out with exterminators trying to shoot jack rabbits while doing shots of Jameson out of a redneck girls navel while learning about why Dale Earnhardt is the greatest nascar driver there ever was.
Seriously dude shit will get crazy.
This is how normal people have fun acting like crazy kids without looking like animals or completely dysfunctional. Now that brit that drinks all the time has a problem. No problem with a binge here and there.

WEW
Also trips.

Chen.

Attached: __chen_crayon_shin_chan_and_etc_drawn_by_bkub__940f462491a1ed571dde70ab51da0fa9.jpg (500x706, 62K)

>gAy ID
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I've ended up out with exterminators trying to shoot jack rabbits while doing shots of Jameson out of a redneck girls navel while learning about why Dale Earnhardt is the greatest nascar driver there ever was.
shit dude that sounds more like a crazy guy on an overdose acid

Chen.
Shhh don't tell anyone.
Let me tell you about my first major breakup. My mexican ass girlfriend at 17 left me for my best friend so to deal with it me and her dad did shots of Jose Quervo because he didn't like him. He apologizes for her being such a dumb cunt, I call her a dumb cunt and we end up in the basement half naked trying to beat the shit out of each other. By the end of it all we were both too exhausted to fight anymore so we went upstairs and the nigga puts on a dress. The kicker is he asked me how it looked. 180 degree turn then fucking gone. I ran to my homie kyles house like 3 miles away to end up watching him banging his girl on the couch trying desperately to suck down as much tequila as I can. Woke up the next morning in his front yard with no pants, no underwear and covered in body glitter and paint. Evidently I got into their shed threw up all the christmas lights played music on my phone boffed a garden gnome and had a personal rave then puked into the ac unit and passed out in the yard.
They had to replace their ac but it's cool I paid half.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
Epic. Simply and unironically epic. I look forward to sharing this shit with you next year ^_^
>inb4 I shouldn't.

Attached: chen drink.png (300x100, 33K)

Get drunk with me and I won't be the only one fucking your boi pucci.

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ˢᵒᵘnᵈˢ ʰᵒᵗ ᵗᵇᵈᵉˢᵘ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶦᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈn'ᵗ

Attached: ohmy.png (128x128, 31K)

sounds like america.
i have some retarded stories too, like when i was pissing down the roof of a house and my friend, who was drunk as well, thought i want to jump down. he tackled me from the side and i ended up pissing myself and him.
but definitely not (yet) such an interesting experience like you had.

Attached: 1531487520996.png (213x193, 89K)

Drinking is bad for your body.

I'll have you blacked just to watch it happen don't instantly agree just because you wanna have a good time with me. Drinking with me is a lot of personal responsibility.
Oh come on that can't even be the best one. What about when you turned [insert your legal drinking age per region]?

>blacked
Ew.
>don't instantly agree just because you wanna have a good time with me.
Hence the "ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶦᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈn'ᵗ"

beer is allowed at 16
other alcohol at 18
got drunk first times at 15 though, and then continued with beer until i got 17. The experiences I made in those two years were rather boring, some vomiting on the streets, passing out the first time at a friends house etc... When I was 17, most of my friends were 18 already, so getting to the real stuff was pretty easy, and that's when I got some real experiences and lost my virginity. That's also when I pissed down the roof. I also did tripsitting while being high first, then drunk and at last coked up. When I turned 18 I didn't really party that much, I had some important exams around that time. Now I'm 19. Since turning 18 I'm doing it less amount of times, especially after some extremely shitty experiences when partying with friends (which weren't really because of alcohol). No extremely noteworthy fun experiences though.

Attached: 1531383243529.jpg (540x540, 20K)

lmao you are a massive edgelord.

Yes...

I’m not allowed to drink but I’m still an edgelord all the time

Attached: 4A8A6A44-26F9-4B7B-B131-516643A5ADE8.png (746x746, 40K)

i either get more talkative or more quiet

No I just get sad
but the tears don't come out

Attached: 1495403924494.jpg (400x599, 24K)

Nah, I just become much more talkative and then start singing and thenn fall asleep

Attached: двама старци.jpg (1129x695, 206K)

I'm suprised that most people here seem to drink with friends instead of alone
aren't you afraid you'll say/do something that will haunt you forever?

I sometimes do share my thoughts about my acquaintances being fucking too stupid for me etc. when I'm drunk so yeah, at times.

Tesagubu is GOAT
Kitakubu are also GOAT

I dont drink

Attached: 151993338711282784.jpg (700x393, 63K)

this thread has been hijacked by the kahanist party of israel