Blank keycaps is chad tier

>Not having a blank keycap mechanical keyboard
What's it feel like to be a brainlet that needs letters and symbols on your keyboard?

Attached: 71mqlJNDMYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x574, 59K)

Bought one of these 10 years ago. That's how I learned to type. Still use it, great keyboard.

I do though
Das Keyboard Ultimate Blue Caps

Chad uses a $5 membrane keyboard

>Das Keyboard.
Amerifat tier. Get a proper Filco or Topre you scrub.

Real Chad tier is using image based blank caps. Picture typing on a picture of an island while listening to Bob Marley. Ever think of that? Nope.

Memes aside, is there a point to blank keycaps besides autistic dick measuring?

How does it feel to be an autistic sperg who needs to show his blank keycaps to assert dominance over your imaginary waifus?

Attached: 1550130881433.png (500x715, 296K)

as cool as that looks it's autistic as fuck

But they are not green, and you don't get the satisfying clicky sound as you do with razor.

Attached: Linus 3.png (1263x668, 714K)

this
my 10€ advance starter is honestly one of the best keyboards I've used

doesn't make any difference if you touch type. At work, the computer we use to administer practice coding problems uses a keyboard with blank keycaps

makes using alternate key mappings like dvorak or coleman less confusing

Why should I care what my keyboard looks like, I don't look down to type.

Any keyboard other than HH is gay.

Orrrr you can learn to touch type properly???

>topretards

Attached: 1553222496382.jpg (740x1200, 130K)

Used a Das Ultimate for years. Taught me how to touch type. Spilt a monster on it though, so I use a Wooting Two now.

My only issue with blank keyboards is every non standard key like scroll lock, print screen, pause break. They tend to move around. I also unironically like customizable keys, and its nice to have these printed on the caps (volume, brightness, etc).

or you can stop being a faggot everyone here knows how to touch type but most people were aren't autistic savants such as yourself, emphasis on autistic, glance down at unusual keys like * or £ which are easy to mistype being so far away from your point of reference in the homerow.

Woah... Toxic gamer alert.

Attached: 1553869683432.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

almost puked

Attached: MODS.jpg (480x600, 33K)

I don't know the location of all the keys.

>Having blank keycaps
What's it feel like to be a brainlet that has a blank keyboard?

This