Is there anything more retarded than anti-system d shills?

is there anything more retarded than anti-system d shills?
>muh eunuchs philosophy
>muh outdated shitty init scripts

Attached: 1553966061272.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Freetards.

I doubt there is a single anti-system d retard with a job, no one with a job would have time to care about that.

Authoritarian right-wing people on Jow Forums

>>reddit

>I should avoid thinking at all costs since I have a job
This is the opposite of truth mr. toilet cleaner

enjoy your botnet

Attached: 1538772776513.jpg (1414x965, 274K)

Obscure distros are neckbeard shit, but systemd actually is a cause for concern because Poettering is an arrogant child and hasn't moved on to a new project yet.

It's not so much about Unix philosophy as much as it is about not wanting GNU/Linux to be Windows, which Red Hat wants so they can market RHEL more easily to companies that use Microsoft products.

>t. schizo

>reddit post

>haha TECHNOLOGY BROO!!!
>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!
>How can you like technology but hate niggers and mentally ill trannies????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!

Pro-systemd shills

Not him, but only a brainlet would defend a authoritarian govern

>an authoritarian
Fixed

Frogposters. They should all go back to r*ddit.

BSD shills are pretty close.

>Firefox, chromium, web browsers with far more code have been debotnetted
>Nobody does this with systemd
Why

Google DNS servers by default

because other better inits already exist and nobody wants to waste their time on it

>Firefox, chromium, web browsers with far more code have been debotnetted
In what universe?

People have tried, but it failed since systemd is a monolith and forces everyone else to make things interoperable with it.

Nice FUD, kike

Systemd bends over backwards to be as backwards compatible as possible. Being so flexible is probably its greatest weakness.

delicious

I heard SytsemD is where the glow in the dark cia janitors get thir powers

is it true?!??

Keep using systemd anons. It’s great.

Attached: 7C38029C-942B-4901-82D8-9361081C389F.jpg (509x612, 52K)

Yes.
Your mother.

Attached: unnamed(1).jpg (320x480, 8K)

frogposters

Systemd is not a big binary retard. For example in gentoo you can use individual systemd components like logind and udev.

Furthemore the Linux kernel is one huge monolitic piece of code you fuckface.

>muh eunuchs philosophy
There's a good reason behind it too. If a program is small and simple, there's a lot less room for security-critical bugs to go unnoticed. A large and complex program is almost certain to contain bugs. Large programs also tend to get larger, because every now and then someone comes in with an idea for a new function. A simple program tends to stay simple because it obviously does everything a program of its type could be expected to.
>muh outdated shitty init scripts
Stop buying into the Google philosophy of if it's been more than 6 months since an update something is necessarily bad. Sure, if it's a complex program that new vulns will have definitely been found for in that time, like a browser, this makes sense. But if it's something like, say, a DHCP client, no updates and no serious open issues mean it's stable.

Most of you suckless retards wanking over the unix philosophy dont even know what it is and make garbage programs.

No, I think some programs like window managers should be complex and feature-rich, which is why I use KWin. But security critical base system programs that work fine and have worked fine for ages have no reason to be bundled into one large buggy bundle.

Systemd is not a big binary . For example in gentoo you can use individual systemd components like logind and udev.

Yes, your post, you glowing retarded gorilla nigger.

Attached: tad.gif (200x234, 2.85M)