How likely do you think that proprietary operating systems like windows, mac os...

How likely do you think that proprietary operating systems like windows, mac os, or ios will begin applying "anti-hate speech" community guidelines on their operating systems and begin deleting locally stored personal files and programs for "hate speech" Red Star OS style? They already do it on most of the major social networks and other online service providers. I know what I'm saying seems preposterous but then again muh clown world.

Attached: download.jpg (300x295, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intowindows.com/how-to-disable-windows-update-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never, because your computer is not a website. Banning racism from social media is a profit endeavor, not an ideological one.

That right there. Once you stop hanging niggers you can sell them chicken and become rich.

Attached: 1553988610482.jpg (911x877, 148K)

weren't there news years ago of microsoft deleting windows 10 isos from machines? or was that just the gaylord windows antivirus that comes bulit in now? either way, i remember something similar, not sure if it was because the images were supposedly infected or not

microsoft already scans the files, forces windows 10 to update itself, reboots it when they want to. people already lost a lot of control of their computers as far as windows goes, and what's considered normal now for windows would've been unacceptable 10 years ago. uwp is microsoft sneaking even more bs there and forcing you to give up on local filesystem control. it will be the new standard in a few years, since they deprecated every other windows api. you're fooling yourself if you think this ends on the web.

But user, except for DirectX 12, Windows 10 has nothing to offer. It doesn't even have working file search, so why bother if it's deleting itself?

because that's the standard moving forward? you may not use it, but the rest of the world will. even steam stopped supporting windows 7 (yes gaming is not relevant but other programs are sure to stop doing it as well)

face it, if you still use windows in this day and age, you're doomed to be cucked by ms and the anglosphere, especially the us, censorship garbage

Well then it's time for a revolution!

no i just use linux. enjoy your cucked computer

Attached: sony cucked 3.png (1595x988, 1.46M)

Hasn't MS stopped doing that bullshit unstoppable forced updates/restarts? I know that on the home versions of windows 10 now you can at least delay updates for a bit and choose when to restart and on the pro and up editions I think you can stop them forever.

also
>uwp ever becoming relevant

lol the windows app store is a fucking ghost town and all the useful apps on there are literally desktop apps that were repackaged as uwp with the project centennial converter.

as if lincucks are any better.

Attached: 1545596184879.png (1820x681, 78K)

Microsoft might be greedy enough to try it, but they're definitely not competent enough. Their pajeets can't even program security updates without massive bricking and other system errors. They'd accidentally delete their own files before they'd be capable of deleting yours. The update that accidentally deleted files on your computer is something I bet they want to do, but they couldn't recreate it even if they tried.

think you can only stop upgrading in the enterprise edition. home and pro, you can delay them for a bit but even that's already turboqueer

as for uwp, we'll see. ms will do whatever is in their power to have a new standard that takes away more control over the user's machine. and, again, they decided to stop supporting the previous apis, so as i see it, it's only a matter of time

my machine is under my control. have fun with your forced updates, unskippable reboots, and blackbox applications

>you're fooling yourself if you think this ends on the web.
But you have yet to actually explain why MS or Apple give a shit. It does not affect their business model.
People who think social media gives a shit about the principles of freedom of speech are morons. They want money, and bad PR means less money. Keep in mind that the majority of political bans on Twitter are Islamic terrorist sympathizers, not Jow Forums types.

The Linux Foundation is entirely unrelated to the actual Linux kernel project.

>my machine is under my control
for now.

>have fun with your forced updates, unskippable reboots, and blackbox applications
i don't have a problem with any of that since i use a customized LTSB iso

they want more control over the machines to sell more software/make more money (ie acting as intermediates in store sales, banning software that could somehow compete with them or otherwise hurt their business somehow -- like the safari situation in ios or adblockers in chrome mobile)

the government itself and many companies want people to have less control over their machines, and the reasons range from censorship to drm

intowindows.com/how-to-disable-windows-update-in-windows-10/

how come there are so manny trannies and shit there shoving their CoC in you lincucks asses

no, forever. it will continue like that because linux is open source. even then, there are enough technically inclined people with interest over this topic that there will always be an os that preserves freedom -- whether it's linux, bsd or something else is irrelevant. as long as i know how to operate it, i'll be fine. unlike windows users as yourself, who can't use the more complex tools and operating systems

this discussion is pointless, keep using windows and being cucked, who gives a shit lmao

>for now
Forever. Linux is open source. If the maintainers fuck it up real bad then someone can just fork it

Censorship and DRM are means to an end, not motives. Nobody censors something for literally no reason

this is the highest iq shit i've read all week

yes, the reason is money and information (=power) control. stop pretending you don't know the reason

And what does "hate speech" have to do with this? Operating systems are not social media. You are comparing apples and oranges. They have literally nothing to gain from deleting Jow Forums schizo genocide manifestos from people's laptops.
You seem to believe that bad things happen because of good and evil and not because of logical self-interest.
The Linux CoC was because of actual misbehavior in the lkml, trannies tried to appropriate it but failed, thankfully.

"hate speech" is the vector used to gain control of the machines, in the same way "pedophilia" is the excuse used to pass all sorts of bs legislation

>in the same way "pedophilia" is the excuse used to pass all sorts of bs legislation
Why is it always a closed pedo?

Steam does support Windows 7 you fucking kike.

guess they dropped support for xp recently then. well, windows 7 time will come too. same shit either way: ms works against you, and you can't beat the platform holder

I don't see any reason to believe this is gonna happen.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)