Why is Apple better?

Why is Apple better?

One word: image quality. You take a photo on an Apple device - it IS going to be crisp, it IS going to be vivid. Oh yeah, and it's already on all you other devices in the same quality.

Try taking the same photo on an Android and you'll immediately notice the difference. Google Photos WILL compress the image, Google Photos WILL take longer to access on all your devices.

>buh muh guhgle phun us chuhpurh
No, actually it isn't. iPhone SE directly from Apple is $250. iPad with Retina Display (we're talkin' nearly 10 inches of basically 4K) is available for, you guessed it, $250 BRAND. FUCKING. NEW.

>okuh buh muhcs urr muhr spuhnsuve thun wunduhs
In fact, they are not. Go spec a ThinkPad P1 to the same as a MacBook Pro 15". What you'll find is you save at least $1,300 by going with the underdog, overquality option: Apple

Attached: IMG_0342.jpg (1600x1067, 235K)

Attached: iToddlers_BTFO.gif (540x266, 1.42M)

>"compression is fine"

Attached: 9874457878878.png (642x269, 237K)

Attached: 1543477360010.jpg (512x512, 57K)

Or I can just buy an actual camera.

>smartphone camera
>crisp
Imagine having such low standards.

see

There's other things too

- Macs have shit keyboards with no travel and will destroy itself if dust gets in it

- Upgrading the ram, gpu, and cpu is absolutely impossible. Repairing anything without spending $1000 at least is worse.

- Apple drops support early on Macs. The oldest device that Mojave supports is a 2010 Mac Pro. Windows on the other hand will install on anything with a 1ghz processor and 1gb of ram, and some linux distros only need 16mb of ram and a 486dx.

- Thermals suck on their desktops too, which is fucking hilarious

Upload it to Google Drive instead of Photos then

>buy a 250+ ips panel and shit on the basic mac display no diff
>Still have enough sheckles to buy a desktop or laptop with similar specs and can just plug and play
Your move yugi

apple is just superior

>one word
>image quality
but that's two words

It's not 2011 baby, nobody needs more RAM lol

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553996576871.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>google photos
I sync pictures with syncthing, no recompression
>250 dollars
My xperia z2 cost me $50 and can take nice 20 megapickle pictures and 4k video

I'll just buy a fucking camera and an SD card reader.
If you use a mobile phone for anything other than reading texts and sending off emails, then you're a fucking virgin for expecting more out of a paper-thin sheet of glass that shatters when you look at it funny.

Attached: 1448219105300.jpg (435x268, 21K)

>one word
>image quality
iToddlers can't even count to two

Attached: btfo.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

>Upgrading the ram, gpu, and cpu is absolutely impossible. Repairing anything without spending $1000 at least is worse.
newer thinkpads like the one he's comparing a macbook pro to in his post do this as well
>Apple drops support early on Macs. The oldest device that Mojave supports is a 2010 Mac Pro. Windows on the other hand will install on anything with a 1ghz processor and 1gb of ram, and some linux distros only need 16mb of ram and a 486dx.
windows 10 runs like ass on 2010 hardware though

I don't know why you think other manufacturers don't use full gamut displays.

actually ONE word: iToddler

>take photo with good camera
>wow so good
>rub shit all over it
>WTF ITS COVERED IN SHIT ANDROIDTARDS BTFO

Attached: 1525838577090_1.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Alright, another Apple advertisement raid. Report as usual.

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

Actually, the cloud synergy Web 2.0 integration of information parsing, and the innovation displayed by the intuitive interface and design philosophy of fashionable and artistically conceptualized items, as well as the clear advances made in user-interface stream-lining and leveraged paradigm-shifts towards usability and compatibility, in addition to the ability to perform pseudo-parallel virtualization and the usage of augmented enhancements to the audio-visual human experience, make Android an obviously better choice.

We are not just talking techno-lingo here, either. In the near future, multi-threaded apps will be optimized for both traditional 2D experiences, or 3D interfaces provided by server-grade levels of performance in a user-friendly form-factor and aesthetically acceptable platform. Only Android can provide the needed infrastructure and necessary throughput to empower knowledge workers to become innovators who can take full advantage of the upcoming restructuring of the classical data mediums. It must be realized that the internet-savvy consumer must be engaged and presented with a good set of alternatives in order to expand business opportunities and go beyond the presets and lock-downs of old-gen limitations.

Apple employee here
Planned obsolescence is the main part of our business plans. We stop providing service for devices that are only three years old, call them obsolete. At six years we declare them vintage.

Apple products made in 2013 are “vintage.”

Dont by Apple.

What would be the perfect thing to spread on social media that does the most damage to Apple as possible?
Maybe attribute it to the alt-right?

Take photo on Pixel 3, Camera Folder is shared to PCs in syncthing.

Google Photos only compresses if you choose the unlimited storage option. If you don't, it'll upload the original against your Google Drive quota, which is by default 3 times more than iCloud anyway.

You fucking spastic, at least try to have an argument before you try.

Attached: 3ho07iyiia521.png (459x351, 165K)

>Apple employee here
no you're not

>save 1300 on a laptop
I wouldn't even spend that on a laptop
The most ive paid for a laptop was 300, and my current laptop cost me 30. And before you call it a piece of shit, it does just fine for basic solid works use, which is mainly what its used for.
Technology isn't moving very fast atm, a few year old laptop is at little disadvantage

ANDRONES BTFO

Attached: a7648c34a42f67f08ecb1bcdb1f43cfc--gabriel-chicas-anime.jpg (474x675, 35K)

>one word
>two words

>apple
>over quality

Fucking kek

And that's why a lot of people in the know will quit buying them. It gives other companies a chance to capitalize. Assuming that happens, I guess it's good Lenovo killed the ThinkPad.

>We spend more time and money on marketing so that makes our product better
Nope, sage

>If i can't have it, i don't need it

>Buying new thinkpads
Oh, it's one of those jokes again...

based and demonpilled

Attached: apple.png (661x483, 95K)

It runs fine if you aren't a fucking brainlet