Why do you guys do this?

Why do you guys do this?

Attached: 42wqsid3sfp21.jpg (1145x1320, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine the smell

Why do programmers hate women?

Attached: 1553367238943.jpg (960x769, 104K)

>these are the people that like aberration that is jsx
figures

I don't know, why can't women program?

Kek this

The real question is, why don't non-programmers hate women?

>women

Holes
Gynoshit
Femoids

Rule #2: be an insecure little shit with daddy issues

Attached: 1553740681855.png (271x288, 68K)

what's wrong with her code?
t. doesn't know react

Attached: how-men-and-women-take-photos.jpg (500x356, 33K)

this

Have you ever programmed when a woman was around? If you'd rename one var into "scissors" those dumb slit pissing robots would immediately run to the barbershop and cut off their hair. It's ridiculous, you can't take them seriously after having witnessed shit like that, believe me. They're robotic and moronic. They'll make your blood boil when you open up a terminal and they'll start uttering nonesense "uhh you're such a hacker!". I'm going to make you believe. Believe me. Go watch some of the recent ted talks by women. Or those SXSW talks.
These are the cunts that are responsible for the endless hatred we feel towards women.

Attached: incel.jpg (1200x1263, 203K)

Females are subhuman objects, but this image doesn't really apply to the thread.
Hole's face is actually relevant this time, because the whole thing is about matching her hair to her IDE.

>programmers are all autistic by design
>people get surprised when they act like they are autistic

>The whole thing is about matching her hair to her IDE

"I code, look at my hair"

>Females are subhuman objects
is that way

>why can't women program?
most people suck programming.

the only female programer that i know is pretty decent, and at the same time pretty shy and autistic, so she doesn't complain, or bothers you.

It (the hole) is stupid, but it's still not what the image depicts.
The image makes fun of axewounds who pretend they aren't doing any attention whoring, while the cunt in here explicitly mentions her stupid self.

What you're thinking of is "vagina award", which is another common behavior of holes.

God, I want to suck her feminine penis

But she is white.

Imagine if your ide theme was zenburn

women operate on emotions not logic I thought everyone knew this kek

Plenty of low IQ "men" (

"I dont like being critiqued, so youre not allowed to do it. Its all about me and what i want"

Why not?

Sometimes, people who are white get convinced that they are Jewish by race.

she cute

why do s0yb0yz always attack men?

That's a dude, right?

>women in programming

Studies show women are better programmers user

By what metrics?

She's using a stateful React component (includes lifecycle and state bloat) in a component that gets information purely through props. That's a performance issue.

She's also initializing an empty array (dogs) and calling a map function on it without first checking if said array has any content passed in props. This will cause React to throw an error if no props are passed and could mess with some stuff if the data being passed isn't standardized.

Could complain about some other stuff but it's workable code, just isn't good code.

Just an overweight bald dude chilling on the computer.

The only thing bad in this picture is using shoes, indoors, on carpet, in a domestic household.
But as I understand it, that's one of those weird standard American things.

Studies can show anything, it depends on (((who))) conducts them.

And why haven't you banged her?

And ___ are great at picking cotton. Let's forcibly allocate those resources for the greater good of society, right?

> stateful React component
what's the point of using react if you're not going to use components?

>DogsList

I never understood the logic of hating people critiquing your stuff when you're posting it publicly for everyone to see. These are the same people who create these god forsaken "safe spaces".

I have been around women who were good coders. Though those exact women I'd only bang if I were drunk.

Serious C O P E

But the object here is to show both the face and the code, this comic doesn't really fit

I think he's a Russian strongman or something, actually. Dude is xbox+gaben huge.

Well the post was about the colours, so quality of the code isn't really relevant. So I get why people commenting about the code would be annoying.

>that profile pic

roneryanon, is that you?

Fact most women even hate women
Women are either ultra cool or a fucking walking hole no in between.
I blame dickless men raising them like they can't fuck up

>those dumb slit pissing robots
lol

again?

lol. another threatened incel circle jerk

Kyriakos Grizzly on youtube

yep

Stay mad

When $study agrees with conservashits
>libs owned by facts and logic
When $study disagrees with conservashits
>Studies can show anything, it depends on (((who))) conducts them.

I'm not the one who creates incel echo chamber support threads every time a woman posts something about computers. Are you insecure in your merits? Stay threatened.

>it's only people who aren't getting laid that are laughing at dumb cunts being dumb

Attached: 412.jpg (803x688, 80K)

The ones in those statistics are probably programming instead of ricing vscode to match their hair.

Did you get enough good boy points to be allowed to sleep on the bed instead of the floor tonight?

I think what he means is she should extend PureComponent, or work with a FunctionComponent. Slight optimization, but meaningful on non trivial code. Another performance optimization is that her loop contains a key being the index. While this will stop her linter from complaining, but it's basically as impactful as my morning poo to the economic state of Antarctica
Really should have an id associated to the value. Which is why I'd typically have something like this in my codebase
const id = () => Math.random().toString(36).substr(2)

And using the superior typescript, define my props as such
interface DogProfileProps {
//some stuff
}
interface Element {
id: string;
}
interface ListOfProps {
elements: Array;
component: ReactElement;
}

const DogProfile: FunctionComponent = (props) => {
// some shit
}

const ListOf: FunctionComponent = (props) => {
// some fuckery
}

That said. Nothing she did was bad for beginner code.

Have you ever been in a bed with a woman other than your mom?

What's wrong with that code?

Imagine unironically talking like this.

The pure, unbridled autism.

Holy shit, what a threatening post!

sure thing roastie

is the relation a reflexive one?

SUCK ME OFF

Does that mean her teeth are yellow? What a fucking retard

Fear of the unknown, they are intimidated. Using hate as coping mechanism, e.g. I can't have it so I hate it.

I don't, I like women. They smell good and feel nice when they cuddle you.

she look like gypsy

Why

women (males)

Nah, they not soft like real girls.

you lost the game

Ofc when you compare 10million pajeets pushing dogshit java and 10 women with bachelor degrees from top universities you get a scew that resembles this

IQ and emotional restraint arent indicative of one measure of intelligence persay.
But both are present in people with developed brains - meaning they arent directly correlated

Because 'most' programmers are logical people, and women aren't logical.

It's hard to confuse a double digit IQ ape for a human.

misnomer, gtfo underage

Sure thing nikita

Most women aren't dumb so much as they're just way too neurotic. It overrides reason and makes them do and say dumb shit even though they should know better. Then they feel guilty, but project it on whoever they feel is a good target instead of internalizing and owning the guilt.

Plenty of humans are neurotic and yet manage to act like humans.
Neuroticism doesn't override reason in humans.

I mean in the clinical sense. Being more neurotic severely colors your perception of reality. And yes, with just a little stress a very neurotic but seemingly stable person can be instantly turned into a completely unreasonable person.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism
Women consistently score higher in neuroticism than men. It's a major contributing factor to why they seem so totally bonkers all the time.

acting like humans doesn't mean you're acting reasonable

what is a human ? show me one

But seriously, why is everybody so toxically masculine? IT'S NOT AWESOME!

Attached: it's not awesome.png (578x1008, 292K)

Today in reasons why woman should never use a computer

Oh, hi Diogenes. What brings you here?

Attached: diogenes.jpg (632x480, 33K)

Because their fucking code always looks like this
if True == 1 && !False == True:
require("is-even.js")
import GlobalWarming from __future__ as Fact:
""" check if prime number """
if x % 2 and x % 3:
return not True
else call_back(false)
elif True != 0 || False == 1:
elif !False = !!True - 1:

shalom rabbi

holy hell, I can't even read that. Is that supposed to be JavaScript?

ikr

>and using the superior typescript
Well done, you're retarded

is being oblivious retard a requirement for checkmark?

coders criticize others code all the time, that how you improve

Is he making fun of her or what? I can't tell.

Wow, what an amazing idea!

Attached: 1.png (640x138, 23K)

i hate women XD

>She's using a stateful React component (includes lifecycle and state bloat) in a component that gets information purely through props. That's a performance issue.

Wrong. At this point in time there are no performance advantages to functional components, that was teased years ago by the React team but it has never come to be. The only conceivable advantage is that functional components are less code.