Is technology inherently dystopian?

Is technology inherently dystopian?

Attached: brainy.png (1726x586, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZVwIFDt99s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you posting Jow Forums-baiting images on purpose

You need to be a complete goy to have depression anyway

What do they call those selling a solution to a problem caused by (((them))) anyway?

Well, while they’re up there, maybe they can fix all the other problems in my head.

It will be mandatory for school children to wear this in your lifetime.

don’t be pessimistic, read some happy news.

>abnormalities in the brain cause christianity and racism
Imagine that.

>another headline thread
get new material

Jow Forums-bait not withstanding this could be big. This is honestly the way we should be tackling depression, not with bullshit therapy sessions or feel good seminars.

Ketamine works pretty well, also.

Beats the fuck out of SSRI's anyway.

Or we could fix the root cause which is that modern society has become anti-human (unless you're 1%er).

Or we stick with science and facts instead of retarded Jow Forums bullshit.

I've seen what ketamine does to people first hand and I'd rather just go with the brain magnets. But maybe you know something I don't.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
E

L
I
V
E

I
N

A

S
O
C
I
E
T
Y

This is the result of only look at people being depressed, racist and shit and not why they are instead. Putting bandaids over festering wounds.

We evolved to have a need for religion, as the ones that could invent a convincing one enough were also smart enough to manage the tribe.
But nowadays this is exploited to hell by shit like social justice and apple to make you follow retarded causes or buy products.

So they're probably studying a way to wipe out this religion slot so they can shove their marketing cocks even deeper into your brain.

Religions ain't races.

You don't have to go there to realize that modern society contains many things that are no way anything the human species has evolved to deal with, or are hyperstimuli of things it has evolved to deal with, and consequently human beings don't feel like they're doing well in it.

Remember, humans evolved as hunter gatherers who adapted to agriculture after eating everything.

There's no modernity, your species, and most if not all biologicals never changed, only technology changes.

>those articles

Attached: kacynski eyes.jpg (640x452, 299K)

only if we allow it to. right now we as humankind are at the gateway to let technology lead us into a dystopia or utopia. we as tech-affine anons should do our best to get into an utopian, rather than a dystopian future

Biology hasn't changed, but socially, economically, spiritually we have changed a lot. Most humans are intentionally alienated and stunted in all those departments.

user science and facts support the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy.

Not at all, you are just exalting yourself, you are in no way different from a computer, except you die earlier and live just to form the first pneumatic computer.

>mental illness increasing
>suicide increasing
>hormone levels completely out of whack
We're literally being poisoned by our environment.
That's not even getting into all the rapid social and cultural changes.

That' good to know, thanks user. Pretty fucked up, but I do know the system and that is right up their ally. I can't wait for their pushers to start pushing it, and shaming those who suffer from it now. That is the next step for those middle managers who are good worker bees. Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=tZVwIFDt99s

if you watch it says that no god gene makes creatures lose their will to live. so, one cannot be a true atheist, and still live. that is some pretty powerful truth there, because without the concept of God at all we would die. we need god to live, but the hateful powers are looking to destroy faith in order to control what remains.

You are trusting a computer to tell you that you are a computer

Attached: chemicals.jpg (480x608, 67K)

No, but the shitty people wielding it use technology to help bring a dystopia about.

Can I put on a helmet that makes me not gay or a furry anymore, I want a re-do.

Attached: 1511629731965.jpg (960x642, 147K)

i forget, the data is in the doc, and this sint the original upload so it doesn't include the doc.

There is no hope for us, dear /trash/ bro.

You can't destroy faith, you simply change the form it takes. True faith doesn't pay, and commercialized faith only goes to rich religious officials, not shareholders. So it needs to die, and you need to start worshiping your favorite Jobs, Bezos, Gates or Musk soon.

No, our overlords want you to be a slave to your carnal desires so they can lead you around by them, so they would never build such a device.

you're not clever, but just a poser. you have no original ideas, and can only copy what is in a crowd to try and elevate yourself. you're a dog using a good meme. not sardonic, not sarcastic, not satirical, and not original. you're using it to put yourself above in the minds of others watching you watching me. pathetic, intj coercing intp's and the mob.

in the doc they did tests on rats and stuff, and when they completely irradiated the gene the animals stopped eating, and died. so, yes, it looks like you can, and it leads to death. sorry for posting something incomplete, though. also, quit playing at secret cabal stuff, because i'm not talking from your vantage point. i know you all think yourselves the heirs of secret truth, and the faith of the people as misguided. i'm not talking from your view point.

you guys are more indoc'd than the masses.

Exercise works well too, use your neetbux to buy a mountain bike my dude

Left image is a study stimulating one area of the brain associated with fear. The other two are stimulating a different part of the brain, associated with happiness and depression in order to treat therapy- and medication-resistant depression

>The other two are stimulating a different part of the brain
Not after the next software patch ;)

>believing in mbti pseudoscience
There's no helping you, sorry.

>quit playing at secret cabal stuff
It's not really a secret, they're pretty open about it. And it doesn't need to be some shadowy scheme by a comic book villain, it's just the natural result of wanting to secure revenue streams and brand loyalty. Capitalism at work, it expands into everything.

Literally the exact opposite. Destroying the functioning threat recognition center of the brain makes people more open to the idea of accepting migrants.

Attached: file.png (400x231, 147K)

Reminder to take the Scipill.

Attached: 1534269157096.png (699x5491, 374K)

Yes. Technology will only ever be used to aid in the enslavement of entire populations, or their outright destruction. You'll always have one or the other. It's either slavery or war, or both. This is how the world is. Freedom is a lie.

No, retard. The image is saying that leftists are brain damaged. Suck a shotgun.

Attached: wonder.gif (480x640, 3.07M)