Google heavily limiting archive.org

Is the end upon us? This doesn't seem good.
>source tweet: twitter.com/textfiles/status/1112494767601053696

Attached: tweet.png (622x727, 81K)

Good archives ruind Jow Forums.

Wtf, archive is the only useful site on the internet

uh it's just google blocking people from archiving Google+ pages, it's not google somehow blocking the Archive from archiving anything else

>Google heavily limiting archive.org
literally who cares?

People actually use archive.org when archive.fo exists?

+ is shutting down tomorrow what do you expect
maybe they think bandwidth should be available for the folks who will do their exports last minute, not for some hoarder archivist creeps
let information die ffs

>A massive advertising for profit company abusing its power to control what it can to stay in profit
Who would have thought?

>oy vey shut it down the goyim must never know what we wrote before and after

nah, even jewtube cdn servers are fucking up trying to serve the content, (((they))) are just having some sort of internal problems

No goyim. You can't block my ads like this.

No you dumb faggot, it's blocking the ArchiveTeam Warrior VN traffic. They are in no way affiliated with archive.org other than dumping their stuff there.

Jason Scott is an insufferable cunt.
In one of his talks he hinted he thinks it's funny that Jow Forums archives exist and ruin the whole point of temporary discussion. Google could DDoS his shitty boomer website to death and I'd be fine with that.
Compensating arrogant nerd.

I do.

Asshole.

Attached: ribbonPink_white_df8b972c-1039-4a8f-993f-91cd0bdc0ff6_1024x1024(1).jpg (784x334, 21K)

He doesn't answer my emails regarding some rare CDs I let him borrow.

>literally the top internet company with all the internet resources which is literally above AWS' still huge resource pool
>having "bandwidth problems" for normies
>MFW your post

Attached: 1503716689839.gif (384x372, 1.17M)

I don't know what's going on but abuse a service get blocked probably.

I like his talks. Great archivist and good evangelist for preserving internet history.

That sucks. Have you seen his "archive cube"? He probably lost the bloody thing

>Google+ going down
>he's archiving the whole site for preservation reasons

I think archiving g+ is wrong, its social media not informational. There is no value in archiving the public posts, its like all the archives for Jow Forums, they shouldn't exist.

>perks (on the reply form)
I have two points. Umm...ok.

>That sucks. Have you seen his "archive cube"?
No. Pic?
>He probably lost the bloody thing
Maybe, but he should at least explain that when I email him.

I don't get it, does Google run archive.org? How can Google "limit downloads" from archive.org?

It's a big shipping container filled to the brim with shit basically.

>Maybe, but he should at least explain that when I email him.
Yeah don't know why he didn't do that. He's not that busy.

Attached: 98511faefb5ccada47d51b3b1f69b996_original.jpg (1552x873, 314K)

Imagine you posted your dead sons photos on Google+ and no where else and it just went down over day without you knowing. You'd be happy that it was archived.

right
internet is not a permanent medium
this project is just a waste of time and space

The only think of value ever archived is the letters between soldiers and their families, and letters between politicians.

Everything else is just multiplication of the same content between NPCs.

>mindlessly archiving failed social networks which carry no value to anyone and never did
wew

I was thinking about buying one of those, but then realized moving it costs more than just buying a few vans.

1.1.1.1 is apparently not providing their site anymore either

how do i downvote?
actually i agree, transience/impermanence is a lost virtue
google still sucks cock

contribooting

checked

That's a stupid unrealistic scenario because first how would you post it on g+ but not have it anywhere AND two who deletes photos after posting them.
Excuses stalkers, pedos, and other degenerates make up, that's what this is.

just like hirokike did it.

>people are unironically clicking like button to agree now LOL proof that reddit fags roam Jow Forums

Here, have a (Like)

archive org would have remained a lot more respectable if they had limited themselves to books and the wayback machine
now they're just another pirate 'tracker'