Admit it, you'd buy it if you could afford it

Attached: mbook.jpg (830x467, 65K)

>if you could afford it
How fucking poor are you that a thousand dollars is a luxury?

No I would not.
And I can afford many of these things if I want

>Paying $1199+ for a non-functioning keyboard
lol

Bought a 2018 macbook pro (~$3.5k) at launch 2018. It's been okay but I've honestly regretted it. Should have bought a x1 carbon or something along those lines.

Macfag here, Windows 10 is actually good enough for me to go ahead and transition over, to be honest. The one downside to Windows laptops, which is the trackpad, has been fixed by Microsoft Precision drivers that they're as good as Mac trackpads now, and the convenience of software support just makes macOS obsolete for my daily use now.

I literally only use my MacBook for "social media" these days and my Windows notebooks for work and everything else.

Plus the craftsmanship has gone to absolute shit lately; they focus too much on pointless shit with their design philosophy instead of actually innovating. Even worse, the execution is garbage.

The heart is gone, they've been stagnating for a while. I'm more than happy to move over to Windows now after decades of using a Mac.

That isn't an X280, user.

Give it back, Jamal

don't make me say it

Attached: 1553537143083.jpg (918x719, 42K)

would never support company like Apple their products are overpriced but not expensive
it is gay and hipster brand

I will curbstomp anyone that owns a Mac without hesitation.

> Can buy
> Knows better
No thank you

No, thank you. I'll rather upgrade my current PC to upcoming zen 2
Most likely will spend ~1000€ for CPU, motherboard and RAM
I value performance and openess over aesthetics

Nah, if I had "Macbook money" I'd rather buy this.

Attached: lenovo-laptop-thinkpad-x1-extreme-hero.png?context=bWFzdGVyfHJvb3R8MzE5NDk4fGltYWdlL3BuZ3xoMWEvaGJiL (725x515, 311K)

A bit extreme, but I do knock the iphones of the hipster's hands whenever I'm on the train.
The look on their faces are priceless, those beta males won't do anything, one punch and they'll be on the ground crying if they try anything funny.

BASED

I literally can afford it in a single payment (unlike you lower middle class cuck), but instead I will be getting myself a high refresh rate 4K monitor and a Tab S4 to replace my Tab A. Laptops are for cucks and are irrelevant in the age of iPad and Galaxy Tab, unless you are a soidev who does 'koding' in a starbucks instead at an office or at home.

Attached: LTwHFX3.jpg (1469x868, 116K)

please re-read your post and reflect on how you will never be confident enough to even **approach** anyone in public.

You don't fool anyone jeet shill.

I can afford it, but decided to buy a $200 ThinkPad and put in another $700+ in upgrades.

So much condescending in these trips

I'd buy a fucking dysfunctional aircraft carrier if I could afFORD it.

Attached: ford_float17nov13.jpg (2100x1398, 337K)

not this particular model but I've been wanting tu buy a 2013 mbp or mba for quite a while now, just waiting for the right price on ebay. With patience you can get those for like 300$

What's so special about them

I can afford it and I wouldn't buy it. So no.

I'm plenty happy with my gentoo hp spectre x360 thanks

Nothing really, I like the design and the OS. I'd probably use it as a browsing machine, writing emails and office shit etc... I just like the design. I got myself a nice 2008 iMac for 50$ off craigslist: big ass 24 inches screen with nice image quality, it's perfect for watching youtube or listening to music desu

The black one has slightly better keyboard and a clit, that's basically it. There are not so many difference at this point.

I could afford it and I would buy one, until I saw Rossman's videos.

Attached: lk435HY.gif (720x390, 991K)

Relevant picture

Attached: IMG_20190330_155611.jpg (2048x1536, 906K)

Nice fantasy

>lying on internet
seething poorfag

If I could buy any laptop that exists on the planet today, it would be this one:

A fully maxed out Dell Precision 7730 and it's only $18,490.44 before the discount... $12,930.22 after so almost half off.

Most powerful laptop on the fucking planet, and if I had the money, I'D FUCKING GET TWO OF 'EM.

128GB of DDR4, 8TB of NVMe SSD goodness, 17" 3840x2160 IGZO IPS panel, Nvidia Quadro with 16GB of VRAM, tons of options, features, and yes ports galore.

Attached: precision-7730.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

No it fucking sucks

Attached: Schermata 2019-04-01 alle 11.49.01.png (2880x1800, 840K)

I'm in the 1% bracket. I could afford that, but I'm quite content with my x250, thank you

I own one, kind of regret it. i'm thinking about buying an X1 extreme or a p1.

based

I'd genuinely rather have cancer

So tell us user, how does profesional video & image editing holds up in your ipad conpared to a laptop... And what about modern gaming? I mean real games, not those loaded up with crap, ads, and "tap to drift"... And i havent even mentioned coding and using custom apps, or conectivity

Yeah, there you have the answer

I rather get a Thinkpad x60.

no but I would get one for free if I could

> Admit it, you'd buy it if you could afford it
If I could buy anything I wanted, why would I buy something with design defects that causes it to break?

I own one mate.

Cringe

i got one for free and sold it
would rather use some shitty acer

I wouldn't, because my MacBook Air still works

Attached: 1553609929428.png (1002x2068, 1.44M)

based boomer

Sorry. Not interested in some garbage piece of hardware that easily gets thermal throttled with hardware too hot to handle. Dont much care for terri-bad keyboard either with sub-par displays or Apple's supposed all great "Ecosystem" either. Plus the operating system just sucks the nuts.

I mean if it was before the butterfly keyboard I definitely would. Right now I would probably buy the new XPS 13 or the surface pro desu.

say, that's a swell table

zitto Marco

I own one you fucking retard

Its fucking shit. Good thing I didnt pay for it, my company did(they bought me an x270 too)

Listen Jamal, we know your kind loves Android a lot, but assault is still not ok.

No.
I would like a gpu.
And secure cpu.

thats homophobic

id fuck that boat

Fuck off rich fag

Admit it, it's cheap and you haven't seen expensive notebook in your life. Buy eurostar dumbfuck.

Attached: private jet.jpg (727x484, 101K)

I can afford it and still plan on buying an EliteBook 830.

yes

The only people who buy macbooks are people on welfare, "entertainers" and people who inherited/won money. And why would I buy something that people like you are going to steal when I let it out of sight for half a second?

Attached: 932a984610b413639c2a78a307a90959ce727dac9b79d7754e012798d004ce4e-k.jpg (1024x921, 234K)

Boring piece of shit. Look at the huge goober trackpad, lol. Better watch out, just opening the screen kills these never mind dust and fresh air.

lmao. Garbage

Attached: 1377470182052.gif (170x127, 1.52M)

just

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-01 12-31-30.png (1920x1080, 990K)

>15 inch Macbook Pro 2018
>a thousand dollars
Lmao my good man

I wouldn't want it if it was given to me for free.
My cousin offered me a new pair of wireless beats for free. Turned him down. Don't use shit.

>tfw mogged
i’m fucking poor
also i would buy one if i could

>X280
...implying that any T or X series beyond generation **30 is actually good and worth your money. You might as well buy an XPS.

i have a new macbook pro with 512gb ssd and 16gb ram. been using it for 6 months now, keyboard is horrible (for the second time in 6 months keys are not working properly, typing experience and key travel are 0/10), cooling is shit, the macbook can't handle a slightly professional workload, been so frustrated with it that i bought a used thinkpad t470. had this for a week now and since then i have only been using the macbook for browsing and netflix because of the admittedly better screen, but i think i am going to sell it soon.
just get this in your head: this is NOT the best laptop that money can buy. people are not only refraining from buying this, because they can't afford it, people are not buying it because for many use cases it is utter shit.

Apple is the poor man's status grab.
Rich knowledgeable people buy shit that's thousands of dollars, and no one knows or tries to rob them. Poorfags "buy" apple on a monthly plan and get robbed in the first week.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1536885216536.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

>slightly
butterfly switches are sending people away in droves
vs literally the best laptop keyboard on the market
and you forgot about the dedicated click buttons it has

Why does every loli have a cat sharp incissor? And it's always only one tooth.

Used to think Mac OS was king of Unixes but then I got a job. Windows or linux it is. Windows will be running on a Linux kernel soon anyway.

>mactoddlers get BTFO in satania threads
>mactoddlers get BTFO in thinkpad threads
>mactoddlers get BTFO in laptop threads
>mactoddlers get BTFO in random threads threads
>mactoddlers get BTFO in even applel shill threads
>they keep coming back for more
Nothing screams proud cuck more than owning Applel products.

Attached: 1552280111121.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>Windows will be running on a Linux kernel soon anyway.
What? So no more need for wine?

Got an X1 Extreme instead. Very happy with it so far.

would have considered it if it had a numpad and a quadro gpu
got a much more expensive mobile workstation instead

And best of all is just a scam. Do I need to remember how many fag books were fucked by a short display cable ? Or how many keyboards are literally trash after 2 weeks ?

I wouldn't use one if you gave it to me for free.

Attached: 62E1C067-E5AD-4CBD-86F8-9DA877AA2BFB.jpg (490x490, 29K)

Reminder you keep replying instead of reporting.

Attached: photo5803257998611688960.jpg (1280x853, 230K)

If you gave me a MacBook for free I would just immediately resell it. There isn't a point in owning a shitty piece of hardware that's almost guaranteed to break immediately.

It's stunning to me just how often Macshit breaks or comes loose or overheats. Of course they're scams, but you'd think they'd at least be as solid as the average laptop. But no. Your average Acer craptop will outlive a MacBook Pro.
No wonder Apple is as rich as they are. I'm almost certain more budget and attention goes into building Mac ripoffs than Macs themselves.

It's not affording it, it's "am i willing to spend this on a laptop" and nearly 3 grand for the only decent spec? Yeah, i'm not willing to spend that on a freaking laptop.

Stop making this thread every other day for fucks sake

Mac a shit

No, because I don't spend my money on things that I don't need. I'm not saying that I can't spend that money on a laptop, but do I need a laptop that costs that much when all I do on my laptop is browse the web and compile relatively simple code?

Not to mention that is has the best build quality money can buy (the Thinkpad)

I already have one.

You’re implying not all computer companies just replace boards now though, since components across the industry have gotten smaller

I can buy the most suped up version.
Two things though ...
I don't need it.
I can buy a dirt cheap Thinkpad and install MacOS. Not that I would ever do so, since it's shit.

>keyboard
and screen
and battery
and motherboard
and sensors
and hinge assembly
and a fucking sata ribbon cable
and and and and and and and ...

>and a fucking sata ribbon cable
That's wrong, though. The SATA cables don't fail anymore.
BECAUSE NOW THE STORAGE IS SOLDERED TO THE MOTHERBOARD

They still fail in the "older" models.
Since they never fixed the error.
Same way the keyboard are still fucking dying because of "dust". Even though they are already on the third itteration of the new design.

Nah I've owned one for a few months and it's shit. Keyboard literally died yesterday. Old apple was king now they are just shit

>OP makes this thread every day
>99% of posts are just shitting on him
>these threads are pretty much just Apple hate threads
Is OP just masochistic?

Attached: 1542234435747.png (1009x939, 763K)

Steve Jobs Apple was king. Now it's just a corporation.
Same way, George Lucas Star Wars was fun and creative. Disney Star Wars is a product and a SJW shithole.

Attached: derp.jpg (270x187, 9K)

okay pajeet

Late Steve Jobs Apple was shit, and so was late George Lucas Star Wars.
Apple had the Intel switch, the iPhone, the iPad and Lion.
Star Wars had the gorillion CGI butchered remasters and the prequels.

It doesn't play games, so fuck no I wouldn't buy it. Wayyyy to expensive, and apple markets exclusively to gay people and negroids

it just works

Glad my work bought me one so I could experience 3000$ garbage