Hello Jow Forums what does love feel like? i have not yet felt it . but i wonder what if feels like

hello Jow Forums what does love feel like? i have not yet felt it . but i wonder what if feels like.

Attached: 678678768.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O5VQTOBnsQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know to be honest

I think we will all find it someday :3
Jow Forums is very nice and I think we all deserve happiness and love

like this

Attached: BA65D0BA-A2F0-4BBA-A1BF-9EA8292D99A0.jpg (1280x1030, 115K)

It's hard to describe something like Love. And there are multiple forms of love. Are you referring to just the overall emotion or do you mean specifically romantic love?

i think i knew what it would be like and i had experienced it before but those were only fake.
dont be too optimistic. there will always be people who wont get love, happines etc.

then love isnt worth it
i mean romantic

Have you ever had a best friend, op? Someone who you do everything with and are always hanging out? Someone who you would do anything you can to help them if at all possible?

no not really. the closest i have to someone like that is a discord friend i have.

Like curling under the blanket on a cold day.

thats kind of a weird way to describe it. i would probably get what you mean if i experience it

Close enough. Take someone like that and make it someone who you are attracted to and feels the same towards you.

Basically, from my experience, love is similar to close friendship. You care for this person and you want to do everything you can for them. But you also want to be close to them and to hold them. If it's possible, you want to maybe have a child with them and raise it together. But before anything else you just want to do everything in your power to make that single person as happy as possible.

Make you believe it really exists? After these years I don't think there is love for me in this world anymore.

Attached: 1543578639542.jpg (960x1104, 275K)

what if that person isnt interested in you? isnt it love anymore then?
i have complitaly lost hope for myself. my personality is too chaotic to maintain a good relationship.

awkwardness and not knowing what to say

that isnt love though

Preferably they are into you, but unrequited love is a thing. I would know.

well do you believe that everyone can get love?

Attached: 1517663879881.png (853x480, 234K)

As many people exist on the planet, it's very likely that someone out there would.

but what are the chances of meeting those people?

Love is vast and ever changing. Everyone has the possibility to find love. Be aware though that love also often comes with compromises. Part of love someone is that you both are going to be different and have different likes and dislikes. If you refuse to work together and compromise, then it's destined to fail.

every Jow Forumser will find a waifu or husbando that they love and cherish
This is a guarantee. I don't care if I'm being optimistic it's just true ;)

i believe in love. but i believe that not everyone can get it. i might be one of those people. i as a person am a total alien to others and not in a good way.

Attached: 1520127546048.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Me too to some extent. I think my priority is to regain self-control at present. Before I am too old to redeem myself.

Attached: wondering.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Greater than zero as long as you keep trying!

While I agree it's more difficult for some, I don't believe it's impossible.

okey try to imagine all of the anons hiding their real self. not knowing how they are. who knows some might never get love ever. or just failed love. imagine now the entire world. there must be tons of hidden people who will never get to experience it.

Attached: 1519159869881.jpg (607x797, 126K)

Thanks, rarely appeared, nice american user.

you'll thank me when you meet your ideal partner (which you will)

yeah do whatever you want user. maybe a good future awaits you if you put in more effort.
yeah and i still have my high chances of ruining it. i have learned that i really cant develop real relationship with people. there are no exeptions.
there are some that are doomed to never get it

Like salty coins and milk

>there are some that are doomed to never get it
If you think that you're unable to find love then you're more than likely not going to find it. But I still believe you can.

there is no ideal partner. you only think that. but its all just lies from your brain. i used to think i found people that would be great for me. i loved them. but nope it never happened. in stead i was akwardly denied in every way. my ideal partner is non exsistant

Attached: 1520125132715.png (941x1032, 421K)

yeah i can get why you think that. but you see no matter what i do i fuck up a relationship. i can barely have friends for more then a month without having them severly offended more then once.

why are all spain posters so gay. also stop lusting for me. im ugly irl and my personality is usually hollow

I understand your sentiment. I've had the same issue as well. It's only recently that I've found people that I feel I can be close to and be myself around. It's tough, but it takes time and effort. It's completely possible but I know it's hard.

What
Get your head out of your own ass

my self is shit because whenever i open up my real personality to new friends i always get laughed at and mocked. i dont more friends anymore. i want to find someone so i can stop being so cold and alone. but that will never happen because why the fucc would it.

Attached: 1523817123073.png (345x325, 164K)

Do you mind my asking what it is about yourself that they laugh about?

stick a botle in your asshole until it bleeds
thats how

okey sorry. just that dumb thing about me and Spain posters. i didnt really mean it. its just a dumb mean. g

Glad I could be of assistance my dude.

I'll be your friend!

You are none of those things stop depreciating yourself
thanks doc

Attached: popularity boost.gif (250x250, 59K)

they laugh at how i act. i went to this discord server and half the server mocked me for being stupid and childish. maybe its that which get me.

ai trying to understand love
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA bitch
ankrwuecninidhedhc hf 7234y4nc73 in you asshole
youtu.be/O5VQTOBnsQg

Well, what do you do that makes you seem stupid or childish?

ok
dont be my friend please
it doesnt matter anymore anyway. im too dumb to fit society

Fuck off
Keep on depreciating yourself until reaching parity with the yuan

its my dumb personality. when i open up that comes up and eventually i get mocked and become the laughing stock

when did i depreciate myself?

user that doesn't make all that much sense. What comes up that you get mocked for? Do you have examples of what you do?

i dont know! it just comes with me opening up and its usually just for me being dumb or weird. im sorry its really hard to think of what people laugh about me are thinking. i just know that they laugh at me

>dont be my friend please

you legitimately can't be stranger than my friend that does mushrooms and tells me about his musical skills and weird dreams

And if you are.... well that's just fucking awesome.

Lusting after BBC and being a sperg mostly
Thats his modus operandi

who cares what other people think jeez

Attached: eh.jpg (394x353, 41K)

its still gonna be bad. even if you think im something now.
i do

We have to make peace with the world I guess. For example I used to be intolerant with other people like if my friend does something I consider stupid I will definitely speak up. But now I just ignore it. Relationships become much easier after I start doing this. Maybe you should hide the unlovable parts of you.

Attached: 1542274298426.jpg (935x553, 181K)

Well my dude, I can say what ever I want to make me think I'm being nice and considerate but really, shit sucks sometimes. I'd say keep trying because there is success in failure by learning why you failed. In the end it's up to you.

if i werent to open up myself to my bf/gf i would look really shallow. it wouldnt be a real relationship. im just a alien

yeah i guess so. i really hoped for things but i got them in unexpected ways. and now i got nothing.

it'll be all good my dude. Got a discord?

But why
Says who?

Attached: me also.png (640x712, 13K)

oh no. i do have discord but... bad things happen usually with me and discord. you dont have to befriend me! stop it. its just gonna make things seem better then crash on it self.

Attached: 1523816440690.jpg (568x703, 109K)

Well, at the very least I'm happy to talk with you and hang out a little.

I think we can build a simple module here, there is the part that you love one like and there is part you love one dislike. If the latter exceed the former, then you can have a sustainable relationship. But you need the chance to show her your virtue before your flaws drive her away

Attached: 1543649774142.png (592x540, 281K)

the former exceeds the latter*

too late! I already went through the effort of overcoming the anxiety.

histowaru#7581

If you never try you'll never know...

Attached: apuapu.png (307x292, 22K)

i care about people because people can make you feel better. if people dont care about you they dont care about making you feel better. i want to be honest with my love interest. i want it to be pure. but me as a person is rotten to the core
thanks for talking with me. but you really dont need to.
i already have someone i "love" but he doesnt feel the same way for me. he thinks im a great friend. he is the first person i have been able to have a great relationship with for long amounts of times. i talk with him everyday for months. and im not overexagerating. but he doesnt feel the same way for me and believe i should find someone else.... but i still talk with him everyday :(

am i forced to this? i dont wanna disappoint more people...
i have tired several times!

You keep on saying that but you and I know it isn't true

Attached: anime sad headpat.png (585x612, 327K)

OP, people wanna talk and get to know you. Again, it may be tough as some might end up being turned away from you. But shit, at least people are trying.

no matter how much i say i dont care about people i still feel it deep inside of me.

... okey i will try. sorry for being such a pussy.

Then try using a different method
People can support you endlessly but you gotta pull up your own socks first for anything to change

Attached: apu condemn.png (789x750, 18K)

A stable friend is not bad, Move on, meet more people, maybe even consider improve yourself. I guess I need to stop shitposting now all the best my friend.

Attached: hidamari (67).jpg (566x566, 242K)

You're not a pussy, you're just scared and don't want to get hurt. It's completely understandable.

idk what to do. im stuck
its so hard being with him. but leaving him is even harder. i cant take it anymore soon.

Nah, I can't force you. It would be nice to have a new friend though.

me too dude
I always sperg out whenever someone says mean things to me here on r/banter
I get over it eventually though...not immediately, not tomorrow, but eventually.
It's okay to feel hurt
What is important is to move on

Attached: Karen Smug.png (796x627, 644K)

but isnt it just the same meaning as pussy?
i did it so it doesnt matter.

whenever i move on i just post pone it to a time where i will feel all of the things i thought i had moved on at the same time.

Attached: 7897979.png (563x516, 244K)

Well, yes, to an extent. The context of it all is what defines it though. You are scared and defensive but still willing to try and make some change so I can't say you're a pussy about it.

okey. but i still feel pathetic about it no matter what you say. so please dont use energi on trying to make me feel better. you can spend it on other things that can benifit you in stead.

Then you were still holding on to it...
Don't rush to move on, just find other things to care about and you'll forget about it eventually

Attached: toast.png (386x429, 217K)

How can (You) expect people not to care when (You) are this precious.Jeez...

Attached: comfy.png (352x454, 227K)

The best things come with hard work.

It feels painful

i will try. though it feels a bit hopeless.
im not really precious. im just as any normal type of person

i can try at least
i guess so if it is a bad one

That's the spirit! Just do what you can and don't feel pressured to being anything but what you want to be.

Would depend on the person. Felt painful for me.

Just remember that to never give up okay
And you definitely are the cutie of Jow Forums, jeez, everything about you just makes me wanna cuddle you and tell you everything will be okay.

Attached: happy anime girl 7.png (791x753, 472K)

It's great if earned, if forced it's stressful.

Hard to describe further than that.

ok.. maybe it works out this time.
im really afraid im gonna get that. if i finally found someone and i get really happy. then it all crumbles down.
im not really cute and i dont get how people can think i am. is it to make fun of me for being a twink or something
i think i understand

Maybe it does. And if it doesn't, then take the time you need to recover and try again.

It's quite a gamble actually. There's no telling when it strikes or not and when it will fuck up shit. As someone who was fucked by it, it took me a long while to get out of that painful feeling, but it's still there.

You definitely are
I'm going to Israel in a few hours for a church trip
See you in shekel land cutesu

Attached: Providing anon with warmth and comfort.jpg (560x848, 194K)

its not like i can do anything else then just keep going and i really dont have the courage to kill myself.
that would be hell. im not prepared for strong feelings like that.

thanks for being nice. i hope you have a nice trip