Europe won

Remember, this is for our own good. Corporations BTFO.

article13.org/best-of

Attached: 1553007905093.jpg (979x1099, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/20/business/google-fine-advertising.html
europarl.europa.eu/legislative-train/theme-area-of-justice-and-fundamental-rights/file-preventing-the-dissemination-of-terrorist-content-online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EU, aka the totalitarian and unjust, corrupted establishment which wants to take over every single country and remove human rights.

b-but muh memes

Sweety, we aren't talking about American corporations.

Attached: 1553927509702.jpg (492x492, 126K)

Memes aren't affected by 13/17.

NOOOOOOOOOO CORPORATIONS ARE GOOD

>install win10? not today
>install google chrome? not today
>gpl is communism? not today
>adblocking is stealing? not today
>article 13 is for our own good? yes!

Attached: 1554118450129.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

>t. reddit😃

>Remember that the real goal of the copyright directive has always been to hand European artists and creators the keys to a more equal relationship with – and increased respect from – the biggest Internet platforms.

How much propaganda do I need to consume to start believing this?

EU dictators are self-elected and they FORCE countries to implement laws without consulting the local governments. It's either play by their rules or be financially broken and bought for cheap. EU is genuinely worse than American corporations. You can opt out of using corporate technology, but you can't opt out of being affected by EU (((laws))).

The EU board is made up of representatives of local governments.

>Where personal data relating to a data subject are collected from the data subject, the controller shall, at the time when personal data are obtained, provide the data subject with all of the following information:

>the identity and the contact details of the controller and, where applicable, of the controller’s representative;

If this is not the definition of based, redpilled and woke I dont know what it is
>but muh memes!
Ask not for lighter burden but broader shoulders

>Believing Google's lies😃

>It's yet another shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills thread

Attached: 1551001405546.jpg (799x598, 34K)

Is there a list of countries and people who voted for this?

Ahahahahah pathetic corporate shill, the day of corporate gas chambers is here. Shitpost harder to defend your corporations faggot ahahahahahahah

nytimes.com/2019/03/20/business/google-fine-advertising.html

>The fine, worth about $1.7 billion, is the third against Google by the European Union since 2017, reinforcing the region’s position as the world’s most aggressive watchdog of an industry with an increasingly powerful role in society and the global economy. The regulators said Google had violated antitrust rules by imposing unfair terms on companies that used its search bar on their websites in Europe.

Corporate faggot cucks will defend Google.

You're retarded.

good post

kraut version

Attached: 1553694227418.jpg (1200x800, 266K)

Oh great, the ironic net neutrality repeal posters have found another bad thing to wrongfully support. I'm getting real sick of intentional retardation on this site.

The only thing more subhuman than a European is an American.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Attached: 1532585640427.png (817x443, 34K)

Political ad paid by a conglomerate of EU companies.

Juncker pls go

It's corporations vs corporations here, faggot. This is not about public interest. It's a fight of big tech companies vs big copyright holder companies. All information is disinformation, inclusive OP, making the public their puppets.

This is politics. Nobody cares about anyone except lobbyists and those ego get the best deals.

The public lost. We will get upload filters, link tax and censorship. Google will not die, they have enough money and big copyright holders will get more powerful.

Everyone won, except the public interest.

Attached: 1554149611775.png (720x1217, 442K)

Not gonna lie I actually buy this propaganda. Any counter arguments?

pomf =3

Attached: 1553807881577.jpg (1200x1066, 255K)

SHILL HARDER FELLOW CORPORATE KEKS WE'RE LOSING

europarl.europa.eu/legislative-train/theme-area-of-justice-and-fundamental-rights/file-preventing-the-dissemination-of-terrorist-content-online

never forget the five million burned to death signatures. europe must pay.

It's basic dialectics in action.
Supporting corporations is a wrong move because they want to axe freedom of expression for big media companies to regain their power and monopoly on information supply, and supporting government is a wrong move because they want to control the proles and shut down every possible source of dissidence and keep the facade that everything is fine.

alright, so where do I find who of my country (netherlands) voted for the cancer?

am i the only one who was somewhat ambivalent on the Article 13 issue and leaned towards supporting it?

chckedn

>OY VEY GOY DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT JP MORGAN
this post is sponsored by subway: eat fresh

corporate shills are going to the gas chambers

Why are Americans so butthurt about this?

>EU dictators are self-elected and they FORCE countries to implement laws without consulting the local governments.
Said the Jow Forumstard who LITERALLY wants a fascist ethnostate

i don't understand it
explain

Why are there so many cucks on Jow Forums? This generation of kids seems to masturbate to oppression too much.

Again, you LITERALLY want a fascist ethnostate that excludes undesirables such as faggots, non-whites, and Jews. You wish to do this by FORCING countries to become ethnostates, despite pleas of the affected locals.
You can't complain about how the EU is is "FORCING" anyone to do anything when your entire ideology hinges on using force to remove "degeneracy".
White genocide can't happen fast enough.

Attached: 1554027532381.png (535x460, 349K)

You think you're smart because you see the world as is, but you're really just covering a plain and boring world with childish fantasies about imaginary ennemies
No need to brag about it

>link tax
this one, while stupid, is more puzzling and odd than bad in many ways. as someone who's had smaller websites for decades I can honestly say I love when random people, specially those with some traffic themselves, link you. It generates traffic and it used to give higher scores in search-engines too. These days search-engines go by what owners of them want you to see and actual pagerank doesn't matter as much - but it still helps. So I'm not sure what they were thinking there.. many smaller blogs and things like that will get a "link freely, no link tax" badge and people will just stop linking to big traditional media. I guess they are thinking they can squeeze Google and such, idk, but if I write some article and I can either link to 3 blogs for free or pay to link to a newspaper then it's obvious what I'll do.

To me it's kind of like saying that someone publishing a phonebook would have to pay a fee to every person in it. It used to be that companies had to pay to be in the yellow pages, it wasn't the other way around.

>You can't complain about how the EU is is "FORCING" anyone to do anything when your entire ideology hinges on using force to remove "degeneracy".
Of course I can, they are not forcing the things I want, so I will complain.

You can complain about it, but you can't complain about them forcing, because you want to force your own views on everyone else.
Dumb Windows using fascist.

>wanting "copyright" filters on every site
>definitely wont be used to delete differing opinions
amazes me how yuro's that shitpost on this site actually want totalitarianism

Why the fuck do you think you know who I am and what I want you retarded piece of shit? Kill yourself you fucking degenerate racist, you're a waste of oxygen and resources.

XD

Stop posting and go back to your therapist.

>people living in multiple countries who shitpost here all want the same bad thing
this is your brain on meth, or should i say Jow Forums?

>Why the fuck do you think you know who I am and what I want you retarded piece of shit?
I (((wonder)))

>Kill yourself you fucking degenerate racist, you're a waste of oxygen and resources.
When fascists try the day of the rope you will be the first to hang.

Attached: 1553433446141.jpg (918x719, 42K)

I never complained about the use of force.

>Euros think that Google and Facebook won't be instrumental in creating and enforcing the necessary software
Are you the same people who said W3 passing DRM was a good thing

OP pic is unironically powerful

Attached: 1546717464899.gif (500x500, 296K)