Is weev our guy?

Is weev our guy?

Attached: 7A5E2F2C-8F61-45B2-8120-3B580319EA5F.jpg (640x427, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100708225935/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jewish

I guess he would be Jow Forums's guy

literally who

Attached: 1517369762634.jpg (703x516, 99K)

Is he self-loathing then? I didn’t think that had been proven.

Some shitzoid epic troll hackerman who managed to get his 5 minutes of fame by hijacking a bunch of printers.

lmao look at this dood

Attached: NaziWeev.jpg (703x960, 53K)

He also did a bunch of trolling with GNAA

It has never been proven. It's just based on a statement his mother made in an email (I believe it was a conversation with a journalist).

Lol, he literally went to jail just for pointing out that a company had a retarded website that didn't protect their clients' private data.

Attached: Weev jewish ancestry.png (1600x822, 96K)

That retarded company being at&t

Yes

Attached: Weev adopted brother Anthony Matisse Auernheimer.jpg (576x576, 46K)

Is GNAA still relevant? Thought they're basically gone if it wasn't for the occasional IRC drama bullshit.

how new?

yes

Why do people insist on taking pictures of their tattoos when they're still raw? Are they just that excited about their future lymphoma?

They were declared a terrorist organization by the faggots in Washington and then pretty much disbanded.

(((Auernheimer)))

Is everything the Joos?

No, but weev is. Before going to prison he was open about being jewish and implied that attacks on him were anti-semitic. But while in prison, he hooked up with white supremacists for protection and then started saying that claims that he was jewish were lies. This is despite the fact that his family has been doxed and are all jews and archives of his own claims.

>Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case. -- Andrew "weev" Auernheimer, July 5th, 2010: web.archive.org/web/20100708225935/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

Besides, look at those lips and that nose. Who do you believe: Your eyes or his lies?

What are these faggoty like buttons

>What are these faggoty like buttons
Weird, I don't see anything. They must only be appearing for you

>unironically jewish, wrapped up with feds and deep state propagandists such as gabriella coleman who is also unironically jewish and sam hyde(who is clearly some kind of experiment by boomer cia niggers who dont understand)
>gets caught
>sentenced for some stupid "crime" but gets out wayyy early because of jewish privilege
>did nothing significant

Dream on

Attached: neo-nazi-promo-adult-swim-million-dollar-extreme-2-6211-1473788706-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 145K)

Shut up newfriend

Classic jew
"Oh i didnt say that"
The story constantly changes with this guy and he still posts vids of him about how takes all kinds of drugs from silk road and how he is on house arrest or some shit.

this never happened

>Are they just that excited about their future lymphoma?

you're probably an anti vaxxer too

doesn't he live in some shit hole country now cause he's on the run from the feds and his farm house gets 10g cell service?

He lives in Moldova

>half jewish / half european mutt
>used to fuck a pretty cute trap and infamous troll known as asshurtmacfags
>went to jail for exploiting at&t's poor security
>succumbed to mental illness

i'd say he's our Jow Forumsuy.

weev is my favorite jewish neo nazi

It's not unheard of. I mean, who hates jews more than other jews? There's even Israeli neo-nazis. (Mostly mutts who used the Law of Return to escape russia)

GNAA died with Asshurtmacfags when she/he died last year

Dude is like 5'4 lol fucking manlet

He's our goy

Attached: 1503087439952.jpg (682x497, 72K)

you just know

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Jow Forums is a Jewish neo-nazi board of peace

>believing anything a sociopathic jew troll has to say

Transnistria is not Moldova. It is an unrecognized state, which means it has no extradition treaty with the US among other perks.

>""Trans""nistria
:^)🌈

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

I have countless nudes of her. Cutest feminine penis I've ever seen.

What happened? Did weev use his vile powers to have he/r killed?

I think it was a drug thing, but I bet he's the one who got her hooked.

Trannies usually kill themselves

But to be fair, anyone who dated weev would want to kill themselves

/fortune

Attached: FD738B41-6751-4A3C-869B-BF720E3EED3A.jpg (242x208, 10K)

Around weev, take your leave

How can someone possibly claim to be a white supremacist when he himself is a manlet?

Brains and brawn have always been different things.

>skiddy
>didn’t use 7 proxies
>FBI OPEN UP!

The other guy is like 6'6"

Sam Hyde is a literal giant

Nice cope

nice damage control, manlet

Yes

Attached: 1553676827427.png (540x745, 496K)

>me on the right