CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

T Series or W Series?

Attached: tier-1-lenovo-thinkpad-t520-i5-2520m-25ghz-4gb-320gb-no-odd-156-1600x900-new-battery-win-7-pro-g-12- (458x458, 36K)

>chinkpads

Pewdiepie

t gay

p series

PAJEETED

this

Attached: gaming machine.jpg (3456x4608, 1.75M)

X series

T420 with a W series CPU for me. I don't want to lug around a 15 inch laptop that won't fit in a backpack pocket with a 9-cell.

Attached: t-series-but-it's-not-pajeet.png (639x338, 41K)

is that a fucking L series?

X220 with Ryzen insides. No wait, that doesn't exist. Stupid Lenovo.

>t. manlets

do it yourself then
or just get a E485

I already wanted one but when I realized that the lid is technically stretched to 4:3 it went to a whole nother level

No, it's a P series.

what model?

Looks like a P51 but I'm not the user that owns it.

R series

X**t Series🙁

Why did you make me realise this
the amount of bezel on the new laptops is ridiculous when 10 years back we had almost bezel less screens

Attached: images (31).jpg (443x332, 24K)

Hurts doesn't it? Lenovo swears "the panels just aren't made anymore" yet Microsoft, Apple, Google etc all seem to get their weird ass ratios just fine.

Macbook Pro because i'm not poor

Acer

Attached: acer.png (2518x1024, 291K)

x220 i7 here, recently bought an IPS panel for it. see no need to upgrade in the near future, it's literally enough for everything i need it for

Attached: 1544670347951.gif (350x314, 2.06M)

X230 with xx20 keyboard mod
That being said, I'd like a W701ds, but the prices are up the ass for a working unit

Performance-wise X220 is enough for a laptop, now that the mobile CPUs are sneaking in and offer similar or even smaller performance. I just want AMD so I don't have a swiss cheese CPU with tons of security issues. The ideal laptop is not the new X285, it would be X220 with AMD. X285 is horrible abomination compared to X220.

R series

spbp

>Lenovo swears "the panels just aren't made anymore" yet Microsoft, Apple, Google etc all seem to get their weird ass ratios just fine

Lenovo are just chink cunts who are full of lies. There are plenty of 3:2 panels available, but none of them are the bargain-basement variety that they like to stick in their expensive fleet machines. It's all about margins. I swore off buying new Lenovo laptops some time ago, but now I may discontinue buying used ones as well. They're honestly no better than a Dell Latitude or an HP Elitebook at this point, barring the TrackPoint (but if Dell and HP were smart they would just copy the design, since the patents expired last year).