Browsers

ITT we judge each other based on what browser we have, SPECIALLY our backgrounds to our browsers (if yours does that)

Attached: file.png (1920x1040, 415K)

>browser backgrounds

Attached: file.png (347x351, 24K)

>he doesn't have a browser background
pffff lame

a thread died for this trash bait
saged faggot

No matter how much you rice your software, it'll never make you interesting, user.

An information to anyone posting a browser that is not Firefox or Tor and that does not have a window size of multiples of 200x100

You retards give out your entire browsing history to Google Cloudflare and Facebook. Every link you click on you go to these and 200 other companies drop your pants and scream "Hey it's me again please save this link I just clicked on and yes it was me who clicked on this specific url".

tfw I am dead serious and some people here non ironically think I am being ironic.

Only bkgnd'd browser I run is Asuka on FF on my living room tv pc

>that is not Firefox or Tor and that does not have a window size of multiples of 200x100
To be fair, it takes far more than that to make yourself resistant to browser fingerprinting (if such a thing is even possible).

>Opera
Why, OP
You DO know the original Opera devs moved to Vivaldi, and Opera is just a chinese-funded husk now right?

Attached: 2019-04-01 16_13_23.png (1400x1015, 182K)

>You retards give out your entire browsing history to Google Cloudflare and Facebook.
Maybe you're this dumb, this inept, this much of a subhuman shill. But not me.

>2019
>not using suckless surf

What are you even doing, user?

I only use it for feddit and a a few other things. For some reason chrome wont let me. I need that awful site for a few small things that Jow Forums doesn't take seriously

But free build in vpn

Vivaldi is slow

It's just a proxy. It foesnt encrypt your entire connection, only the browser. It also has a unique identifier.

> e621
Furry trash. Favorite tags?

scat; piss; autocunnilingus; autorimming; autofellatio

Minus the shit, good taste. Not a scatman myself but I dig the piss.

If I ever figure out why I love scat, I'll tell Jow Forums. I wasn't abused as a child, I wasn't abused in life. For some reason, the smell of female shit, healthy shit, I know that's odd to say, is a fragrance to me. I don't expect others to understand it, but to those who do, that's cool. But for the most part, I just like to watch. Never done anything yet. Dunno if I want to yet.

Are you into musk or foot smell as well or just scat?

just scat

Might as well become the next scatman.

Been using it for a week and i can say weirdly its only in incognito mode

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 23.47.25.png (1244x990, 554K)