NSA gets btfo’ed once again by NordVPN

How can the NSA ever recover after this one. Now with two layers of encryption they can’t do NOTHING.

Attached: B1E7C823-527E-4556-8A35-5B394C2158F9.png (1242x2688, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordvpn.com/features/double-vpn/
youtube.com/watch?v=J1q4Ir2J8P8
metro.co.uk/2019/03/28/mysterious-undocumented-technology-hidden-intel-computer-chips-researchers-say-9044193/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they save all your info on their servers

did they not realize "FUCK YOU -- I'M BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES!!" was a joke?

Jow Forums was behind 7 proxies back in '07. I don't see how this is even comes close

Fuck off cia nigger shill

Attached: ucxq7xr01x101.jpg (1080x1424, 653K)

April Fool's nig-
>3/30/19
Oh shit

Is that a mii?

It's a (You)

Same fag nigger cia

VPN's are scam. Get Tor.

But can they encrypt 7 times behind 7 proxies!

$10 says it's encrypted with the same key but 2 different algorithms

ssl is pozzed nyway

Based klingon

Proxy chaining has some utility, but the entire point would be to utilize multiple hosts / 3rd parties to avoid a single point of compromise. What's the point of two proxies from the same provider?

Would smash/10 but I'm very desperate at this point

wow, no here one actually looked into it.

>nordvpn.com/features/double-vpn/
>1. Your traffic reaches a remote VPN server and leaves it securely encrypted.
>2. The encrypted traffic then passes through a second VPN server and gets encrypted one more time.
>3. You reach your internet destination securely and privately

so it's kind of like reversed tor relays, each one adding a layer of encryption instead of striping one away. the wording is incorrect though. traffic leaves your computer encrypted to the first node, the first node adds extra encryption and sends it to the second node and the second node strips the encryption layers and connects to the destination. how the fuck did they get this wrong? it's literally THEIR JOB do implement and understand this. i'm not trusting this shit company.

Nice try Shlomo, tor has mossad's hands all over the code for quite some time

Keep trusting your VPN then. The best is trusting noons, which means using Tor.

They still see where the packets are routed to and the pattern they take. Traffic signal analysis is full automated in the 9-eyes. Majority/all cell and internet providers willingly or unwilling give them access.

Stop spreading this fud like you are better then a billion dollar international system that maps and records everything you do and put's it into your file in the database. Watchdogs 2 is children play to the GHCQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1q4Ir2J8P8

I only use my vpn for torrents and seeding. Anything more illegal and I just use McDonald's WiFi to do it from a parking lot.

>Anything more illegal
Interesting... you don't happen to be using a VPN at this point, are you?

Attached: fbi-interesting.jpg (500x485, 42K)

NSA has the private keys to all VPN providers anyway. You can tunnel through 100000 VPNs, it won't make a difference. Tor is the only thing that slick eddy has shown to be secure.

Looks like this glow in the dark is in full damage control, knowing he will become jobless after NordVPN outclasses his “billion dollar international system”.
I’ll take a number 3 and a McFlurry please.

w-what in the ever-loving fuck is that?

Attached: 1402683155877.jpg (640x295, 57K)

This had better be an April Fool's day joke because it's retarded as fuck.

>implying Double VPN is not a joke

>illegal
how about privacy you fucking retard

Shop in some ridges and she'd look like a Klingon thot.

>using a vpn for privacy
whatever idiot first decided the best way to retain your privacy online was to route your traffic through another server was the biggest troll ever

Go ahead and put me on your list buddy. I already know I'm on one.

What you do know is if I'm using an asymmetric rf proxy to a wireless modem or not out in a tree in the woods using my own private rf network.

Track me all you want, nothing will catch me writing malware on a airgapped Pentium II system that I initially spread via a usb drive I drop randomly at some point during my entire life some where someplace.

Why do you fed fags actually focus on catching real criminals paying poor mothers to rape their kids and blackmailing presidents and prime ministers.

Attached: 1552423304854.jpg (1299x735, 97K)

McDonald's WiFi is the best and only answer for all cybercrime activities.

(McDonald's WiFi cyber jihadi memes are critically lacking)

Attached: serveimage(8).jpg (1132x605, 156K)

Has cyber jihad ever been this easy?

Attached: serveimage(7).jpg (1200x628, 26K)

cringe

>glowfag mad about how easy it is to launch a cyber jihad from a ballpit while enjoying a double cheese burger

Attached: 1544292405789.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

being funny isn't for you, kiddo

Attached: 1554092612536.gif (50x59, 205K)

I get a Big Mac and a free VPN, that's the deal of the century!

someone post that 2 hotdog meme but with encryption. im too lazy to do it myself

What's his name, boys?

>Dan 'The Feet Fighter' Schneider

>w-what in the ever-loving fuck is that?
the future

not if you are using an Intel processor lol, all of you are fucked ARM for life
metro.co.uk/2019/03/28/mysterious-undocumented-technology-hidden-intel-computer-chips-researchers-say-9044193/

Bill what? WIENERS!

there ya go

>Tor
is insecure at the entry and exit nodes.

*crickets*

>believing ANYTHING from the company that owns nordvpn and HOLA

kek

activate the hardware backdoor in his computer, router, and servers he's connecting to

nice ad faggot
I use expressvpn

What's the point if it's the same provider?
Just use a stronger encryption scheme instead.

...And it's beautiful.

kys shill

> shaved off eyebrows
> painted on ones that look stupid

>browsing clearnet through tor
So you're giving all your traffic to both the glowniggers and whatever shady guys behind the exit node.

not reading the nord vpn fine print, it literally will give nsa your surfing data if asked.

best vpn? for a pleb that doesn't really need a vpn, sure.

Attached: 3066F90800000578-3409521-image-a-153_1453345114312.jpg (634x1135, 138K)

>likes to make shit up
nord vpn terms of service literally says they dont take any logs and it LITERALLY SAYS THEY WILL NOT PASS ANY INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE THAT YOU ARE REFERENCING

ikr

NordVPN is shit

Not everyone needs to be nsa/cia/mossad proof faggots. And big difference between your isp provider and vpn provider is that in most countries isp providers are mandated by law to keep logs of all connections, while vpn providers are not. It was even proven in court with pia, they cannot provide anything to law enforcement, because they do not have anything.

Example from friend of mine :
before vpn - 2 invitations from police to come provide explanation in case of investigation of possible hate speech, 3 letters from isp of possible copyright violation
after vpn - nothing

My thoughts as well

I don’t understand how this improves anonymity if it’s from the same provider?

normal vpn:
you ---> vpn gateway ---> content

double vpn:
you ---> vpn gateway 1 ---> vpn gateway 2 ---> content

with single vpn, the vpn gateway knows what content you are accessing because it is between you and the content

with double vpn, the content is accessed from gateway 2, which only knows to send back to gateway 1.

therefore double encryption is actually good if you are concerned with what the provider sees

I have also seen talk of triple and quadruple vpn, which is pointless because it will just make your speed a lot slower for a redundant security measure that was already accomplished with double vpn

double nigger

Backed the NSA off so hard they gave them full reign of their servers :^)

That's far worse

That thing is like these characters you can generate in some vidya where you put all facial features at random

Where I live, the wifi is a giant pain to get a connection to, and I mean the get connected thing