Programming at a Coffee Shop

Do/Have any of you programmed at a coffee shop? I am suffering from cabin fever, but I fear looking like an autist in the open.

Also, what are my chances of picking up some coffee shop pussy?

Attached: code_starbucks.jpg (640x640, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bayescram/malloc/blob/master/mm.c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will look as bad as you think, maybe even worse. The trick is to have enough confidence to not care about that.

How likely is it that it isn't even her own code. Jow Forums?

If you have a Mac and look like a soiboy it would be easy pickings
If you have a Thinkpad and look like an autist I'd recommend going to a library

How are the girls at library?

No one cares what you're doing on your computer you autist. And unless you're Chad you will need to approach women, it will be no different from approaching women anywhere else.

90 percent. Girls love when you talk to them at coffee shops when they're trying to do their homework. If she leaves, it means she didn't really want to study in the first place and is inviting you to follow her.

I do it about three days a week. Your fear of looking like an autist is completely unfounded; as long as you're actually hammering out code instead, you'll look a lot cooler than the dullards who just go there to browse Facebook.

Coffee shop pussy is easy to get if you're gregarious. You always have to initiate. Always. No girl is going to be impressed by your l33t h4xx0r skills.

But dudes might be impressed. I've made innumerable business connections because of fellow programmers who get curious about what I'm working on.

Sounds more like rape user

Be careful with that shit tranny... they'd be coloreds about. I hear they like to relieve tranny faggots of their technological wears without asking.

very likely
she uses wix to create websites so i would not be surprised she doesn't know shit

>moonrune keyboard
OH NO NO NO

just change your lewd loli desktop image before going out in public

Best coding happens when you're in your underwear, and your gf/wife is lounging near you on the bed or couch just doing some extraneous bs, not really saying much.
Wks for me

If you worry about puss while coding, you've already lost.
When you code, you code at full strength.

>*wix*
Minus Karly Klass they should burn.

We get it - you rape

It's easy to pick up pussy while programming at a coffe shop, but only if you use gentoo and emacs!

It took me many years to finally fuck the pussy of the hot waitress. Years of patience and a bit of luck. When we finally fucked, we fucked for hours

I would its just that I like walking to shops
Most of the cool/comfy coffee shops are far as hell on foot and I'd rather not drive just so I can code in a coffee shop
Hopefully when I get a new apartment I can get one in a decent area

great job Charlie

I compiled my kernel by hand at the time. Might have helped.

Why are chinks worse than niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-013124.png (720x1280, 539K)

>I'd find it hard to concentrate and get anything really done.
Have you used thing like raining.fm - a coffee shop is the same, only irl. I am more productive with ambient noise from strangers.

I give a lot of Likes when I'm not here, and I haven't quite got the hang of this yet, but please be aware that your post is a masterpiece of tremendous quality.

Love programming in coffeeshops. Spending $150 per month on coffee is cheaper than a coworking space, even.

I befriended a girl at a bar like the second time I went there, so it can be easy. Just be nice and approachable. But you sure are. Also shape helps.

I fucking knew it github.com/bayescram/malloc/blob/master/mm.c

It's weird, but the constant noise in the coffee shop actually makes it easier for me to focus on my code.

This is why nofap is necessary for the ultimate programming experience

Attached: cxc.jpg (400x300, 20K)

I program best one hour after I came in a pussy. Seems irrational I know.

based and social isolationpilled

I played text-based adventure games on a train once. I felt like the biggest autist in the universe.

Companies should start providing comfort squads for people like you then ...

Attached: 1414392987886.jpg (530x444, 33K)

I did it multiple times on weekends, but the coffee shops were empty, so there wasnt that much ambient noise, was pretty comfy tho. Id recomend trying it once, doesnt hurt to do so.

Never thought about that, but yes. If only my hot coworker would know and wanted to earn a bonus.

I know the memes relating to it, but honestly i have trouble focusing on projects at home. I use some kind of "Air Office" in town occasionally, but a coffee shop is more convenient and at least you can get a decent drink instead of grainy garbage tier coffee from a machine that serves it in styrofoam cups.

I created a PoC for multi-factor authentication. It's a fleshlight that connects via USB to the computer. To login you must provide a seminal sample to the device in-order to prove that you are who you say you are.

line numbers in the margin are bloat. they serve no practical purpose, nobody really uses them.

Interns should offer sexual services to their superiors.

I do it every day. Keeps me motivated seeing other people working, I like good coffee, and I'm not aspie enough to play on Jow Forums n a public place.

>Also, what are my chances of picking up some coffee shop pussy?

ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just don't forget your coding socks and you'll be fine.

College libraries will have high quality women, city libraries will be 90% homeless people.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

>casts kick the virgin in the nuts

How can you work with less than two monitotd?

>css without frameworks
>frameworks
excuse me?

Probably very likely since its copy and pasted. The dumb cunt forgot the curly braces for the last if statement.

weak bait

sass/scss, less miserable than writing straight css, compiles to css

I like doing it in theory, but every fucking coffee shop within walking distance plays godawful music (probably to keep customers rotating through). It's quite unbearable.

It's Ms karly Kloss you misogynistic bigot

Not at all

This

Fucking hell she thinks being a programmer is a personality

>programming in C
LMFAO

>3rd world slavland
I wonder if in Poland it'd be allowed to spend time in a coffee shop past the time needed to consume coffee and food you order. There seems to be no outside culture in central Europe. There are even no benches to sit down on in Germany and Poland besides some in front of houses or apartment buildings.

Attached: 5b2c37a94488b30009271e19-original.jpg (640x480, 47K)

I am banned from the local coffee shop for a few reasons. Maybe its just cause i would creep out some customers but i normally would go just to work on stuff and occasionally hit on some of the local college babes. Heard they were into older men so i thought id give it a try, almost all seemed creeped out and eventually it got to the point where enough customers complained about me so i was banned. I think the straw that broke the camels back was when i rubbed a this girls shoulders and asked if she came here often. Didnt go well....

>didn't go well
maybe not from your perspective

Attached: 1546154535094.jpg (540x555, 20K)

>sit in coffee shop
>pull out my laptop
>open up the command terminal
>proceed to type dir over and over
>everyone around me thinks I'm a hacker

Feels good, man

based

I'm sorry. Did she make a programmable graphic of grumpy cat entirely using CSS?

Because if she did, I'm impressed

If she didn't, I have no idea what she's advertising. She put a SVG image of grumpy cat into HTML?

it is user, I am in Poland right now and I usually go to coffees just to get some job done and I stay for hours with a single coffee or two.

in my opinion very good. i used to fuck a girl that was a librarian and yeah she was a shy cutie turning into wild beast while having sex. also i was using thinkpad in that library while we started looking at each other.

>java
>JavaScript
>html
>css
>python

Why?

Sass is nice, but I didn’t like picking it up at first.

can’t believe no ones pointed out that she’s implying shes going to exhaustively test her code on 100+ devices🏴

>She put a SVG image of grumpy cat into HTML?

oh great....
I'm a background

$10 says her css is just
>".container{background: grumpy.png}"

bootcamps and mainstream coders were a mistake

Same.

it's gay, so gay

Yes. It mostly fucking sucks, since:

>If you go when it's dead (which is hardly ever) you might as well have stayed at home, since you'll never get good service.
>If you go at any other time, you have to fight/autistically fidget and beg for an outlet and a place to actually sit and do work against people with actual lives/social status.

And depending on where you go:

Starbucks:
>No one gives a fuck, because they just want their coffee and to do shit like pretending to read NYT, pretending to do homework, and/or actually watching Netflix.
>No one's going to bat an eye if you open up a terminal and type something, unless you're actually doing something obviously illegal.

Some Hick Coffee Shop:
>Similar to the above, but the autism is going to stand out a lot more since most of the people have actual jobs to be at.
>Grandma might actually react if you're just typing ping 8.8.4.4 -c 10
>Shit coffee.

Hipster Coffee Shop stuck in 2009:
>No one really gives a fuck, since their might actually be other people coding there/the attitude is different. (I once saw a dude obviously editing photorealistic nudes and no one seemed to make a fuss.)
>They're either complete idiots, or borderline geniuses.
>Also, they can smell poverty over your Autism. Being both is a repellent.
>It's also stupidly packed. Like beyond fire code packed. You're not going to enjoy it if you can handle spaces like that.
>They likely serve alcohol, which means occasionally you get drunk assholes on certain nights. Said assholes sole purpose in life is to sniff out how inferior you are and to make themselves feel better. Ignore them.

All the above:
>You're not going to get laid while writing some toy C library or doing /dpt/ stuff.

But seriously, just pay the $50 to 150 dollars for a coworking space to duck out in overnight. You have the place to yourself and maybe one to six other people with the same mentality.

How the fuck does anyone get anything done in a coffee shop? Every time I'm forced to do any serious work on a a laptop it's simply suffering. Real keyboard, mouse and 23+ inch display or my productivity is halved, easily.

programming at school doesn't help, so I don't think it would be for me

Attached: me.gif (150x150, 3K)