Switch to Firefox

>switch to Firefox
>captchas are now 1000x harder, have to solve 5 of pic related in order to post
How is this shit legal?

Attached: 1544760170964.png (428x615, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use voice captcha with word + nigger

Turn off privacy.resistFingerprinting;false

Because there's no law against it?

>have to solve 5 of pic related in order to post
Count yourself lucky then. It's pretty much impossible for me to solve recaptcha with FF. It won't succeed until I get temporarily banned for too many attempts.
I have to keep Chromium as backup browser, just in case some website needs me to do recaptcha without having a noscript fallback implemented. I'm dreading the day v3 recaptcha becomes popular.

Oops, didn't mean to copy that false part
But yeah that causes the slow captcha

Embrace Google Chrome Explorer 6

it'll probably go away after a while. Same thing happened when I got a new computer, your fingerprint is different so you're back to high risk until google builds a file on your fingerprint (and links it to the rest of your identity.)

Test your Captcha v3 score!
recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
Only a score of 1 or better passes

FUCK GOOGLE🙁

Attached: 1542127394116.png (107x25, 1K)

Is this your first time dealing with Google's oppression against those who he cannot -easily- mine data from?

Attached: 1539749925641.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Get Jow Forums-X and use these settings. It makes all the captchas turn into normal images that don't fade or anything. You can even use the numpad to select them if needed.

Attached: Untitled.png (1382x775, 282K)

A vanilla installation of Firefox gives you a max of 0.3, personally tested. UnChromium scores a 0.8 with uBlock. So basically, if you don't use Chrome you can't pass the Captcha. UnChromium scores a 0.8 only with uBlock.

Congratulations non-4pass cuck. You’re being a slave and programming googles AI car >for free

>paying to shitpost👌

For some reason it refuses to load the noscript captcha. In ungoogled chromium it loads but Jow Forums rejects the captcha anyways.

Which userscript addon are you using in firefox? I'm using violentmonkey for Jow Forums-x. Everything is in privacy mode/no history saved.

>Made a post insulting google
>Got a captcha showing the town several states away of less than 800 people that my parents moved away from 40 years ago
How the fuck does google know

It's all part of the plan user

Firefox protects your privacy. Google doesn't like that so it takes more to convince it you're not a robot.

Captcha is t for verifying you’re a human. It’s slave programming their car AI so that niposhima get sheckles.