Why does Jow Forums hate women/PoC/LGBTQ in tech?

Why does Jow Forums hate women/PoC/LGBTQ in tech?

Why does Jow Forums think tech is only for "heterosexual, cisgender white males?"

>Hint: you don't have any good reasons except for false BS Jow Forums feeds you

Attached: 0*JrQzLiqZfjSKqiZ7.png (1600x1050, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tech_Rebalanced/status/1049318702762655749
youtube.com/watch?v=mDh-rr-il88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are shit and degenerates.

That's not a good reason.

>my color is different, therefore i'm better
kys op, that is literally the definition of racism.

>i am white, therefore i'm better
That's also racism

Attached: Cys0JPvUkAAsQ0u.jpg (1119x1200, 356K)

Everyone hates posers

did you just assume my gender!?

Because tech is only for straight white males.
You want to use it go invent your own fucking computer, oh that's right you can't, you just stand on the shoulders of men who made every technological advancement you appropriate every day

Just get unironic-ironic racism

Attached: 1481505600639.jpg (953x772, 181K)

>you just stand on the shoulders of men who made every technological advancement you appropriate every day
This only applies to femoids. Faggots and nonwhites can into technology because they still have male brains.
Unironically I would prefer to work with trannies over actual women. At least with trannies the neuroticism comes with knowledge, female hires are 99% affirmative action.

because the infest the fucking field with political bullshit and contribute nothing?
>HURR MASTER SLAVE
>DERP SIGN THE COC
>MALE FEMALE HERPA DERP
makes me wish that 40% was 60% higher.

who are you quoting, motherfucker? KYS, you racist fuck.

The world needs some clean up to do.

> sjw: can i hang too?
> linus: sure why not
> noob-dev: here have some untested crap
> linus: wtf ? fuck off
> sjw: OMG you can't talk like that!
> sjw: i cant code but i think i can fix this
> sjw: *deploy coc via guilt*
> noob-dev: here hav som borken code
> linus: FUUUUU
> sjw: COC VIOLATION! MANDATORY ANGER CLASSES WHITE MEN BTFO WOOHOO

RIP linux 1991-2017

>This only applies to femoids. Faggots and nonwhites can into technology because they still have male brains.
very true, alan turing brah
however there are rare females who are good with technology. the only reason we know about them is because they are major exceptions to the rule - the millions of men with similar and higher levels of ability mostly disappear into obscurity

because they hate us. i'd be fine with them if they didn't say shit like this
twitter.com/Tech_Rebalanced/status/1049318702762655749

Because they don't even care about technology.

lowered expectations. Just think of internship searches. You just can't treat somebody as an equal who the world treats like a child in its quest to treat them equal. "Oh how did they get that job", "Oh yeah they have a vagina, I guess we will never really know"

>hate women/PoC/LGBTQ in tech
>in tech
oh boy your new is showing

no its not. It's simply a fact that shitskins are too dump for tech. You don`t have to be a Jow Forumstard to recognize that the brain structure of niggermonkeys is not capable for complex tasks.

Attached: 0101745_bb3e6b901641c7f5872241fcd13dc45b_750x750.jpg (750x750, 49K)

>we listen to Jow Forums
Nobody listens to Jow Forums. It's the ultimate circlejerk board that occasionally breaks containment

POO
Real answer: they're useless, retarded and ridden with AIDS who are also underqualified in the real world.

Because they're illiberal and do everything they can to censor others.

They're quite nice

it isn't hating the people per-say, to me it speaks volumes when the only thing they can bring to the table is their gender or race. good people in tech don't need to announce such things, bad people use it as a crutch because they can't code for shit, or even think critically.

Can't handle the pants

>Why does Jow Forums think tech is only for "heterosexual, cisgender white males?"
They don't, most of Jow Forums are crossdressing boys

This, there's a difference between being gay and being a fag/SJW.

bait thread but I'll bite
I don't care if you're black, white, brown, gay, straight, whatever. The problem is when your blackness/whiteness/brownness/gayness/straightness becomes an excuse to gaslight and harass your peers.
I think a prime example of this can be seen in the fallout after the Linux kernel's adoption of the contributor covenant. To be clear, I don't mean the CoC itself- I'm referring to the way it was used to ax a consistently outstanding developer over a comment that was taken completely out of context.
If I'm a racist/sexist/transphobe/bigot/whatever because I'm against gaslighting, discrimination, and unrightful defamation, then so be it.

Good people in tech are not pajeets, women, or niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDh-rr-il88

The real truth is that any women who are intelligent, talented, and driven to succeed in tech fields simply stand out - and when Dave the Incel gets passed up for a promotion because Lindsay was doing better work than him, he thinks it's because of some diversity quota or that she's sleeping with her supervisor, but that's rarely the case in tech fields.

Because they usually suck at their jobs

>Nobody listens to Jow Forums
>memes a president into the office

Because heterosexual cisgender white males took us to the moon

Because they're annoying.

shut the fuck up nigger

nice bait
i dont care about women / minorities / transgendereds in tech desu
i do however hate them out of principle when they direct attention to what they are
the color of your skin and the parts in your pants dont matter in technology
your political positions dont matter in technology
just stay quiet behind the screen because nobody gives half of a shit about who or what you are
you arent special, and the only thing that should be considered when hiring is experience / skill
if you have to rely on anything outside of that i will reject you and anything you do or believe in
fuck off

Hillary hubris put Trump in office

Because they're shit, degenerate and they're dykes. Which is worse.

i want you to work for team of white hetero males then a team of pajeets slaves, trans whatevers, and white women and then tell me who is more productive.

spoilers: it's brad, craig, and donald not rakesh amad nageshurjun, "pat", and becky nelson-smith

>Unironically I would prefer to work with trannies over actual women.
This

Whenever there is a "woman" who actually does something for tech, there is a stupidly high chance that it's a woman (male).
When 0.01% of the population achieves almost as much as 50% of the population, you know that the 50% needs to get its shit together.

oman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

>Why does Jow Forums hate women/PoC/LGBTQ in tech?
Jow Forums is not a monolith. Also, it isn't really Jow Forums that hates those people. It is mostly the tards from Jow Forumsthe_donald (actual fucking leddit trash) and Jow Forums (who routinely invade every board).

pretty much this

Attached: 3ac5ede3b3064355.jpg (640x704, 89K)

coincidentally the statistically most performing aren't any of the groups you shill.
Performance, not attack helicopteracy.

>women
I love them, but they should code from home part time if they want to work in that field. They need to primarily focus on raising their kids.
>PoC
Asians are fine, but Pajeets create JS cancer. Niggers don't do shit lmao
>LGBTQ
I genuinely hate trannies and I post pictures of beautiful big-breasted women to scare them off of here. Lesbians are hot if they're hot, and since Alan Turing made immense contributions to Computer Science, it's counterproductive to fag-bash. Anyone in the "other" category is an attention-whore.

Attached: 1553166070560.jpg (1080x1326, 142K)

>I genuinely hate trannies
Imagine being obsessed about people you never met, who aren't even against you

@NPC70395999
go chop your dick off tranny

The ones who shill on here are the final stage of basement-dwelling losers. They are self-destructive and disgusting. Who in their right mind would pay someone 10 grand to banana-split their dick? No wonder almost half of them attempt suicide.

Attached: 0018-07.jpg (1024x1536, 253K)

>I hate people because they want to do something I do not want to do to myself

A tranny is literally a female personality in a man's body - i.e. the worst of both worlds. What's there to like about them?

this but unironically. I hate drug addicts, trannies, bug chasers, and the likes. They are a drain.

Attached: 1553166956039.jpg (921x1271, 493K)

Your bait is weak roastie.
What do you think of that, you
multi-gender theory buying, free-bleeding, wage gap believing, hair dying, Hill shilling, gun control lobbying, sanctuary city supporting, Obama cock sucking, pussy hat wearing, CNN trusting, Trump protesting, virtue signalling, Kinsey Scale wandering, morality hating, double standards wielding, dildo carrying, Huffington Post reading, Black Lives Matter posting, Islam apologizing, terrorism enabling, anal pumping, occupy democrats sharing, fan fiction writing, tinder using, white guilting, victim olympics competing, yaoi drawing, morbid obesity justifying, religion bashing, cross fit endorsing, pride parade marching, Orlando mourning, geek culture attention flagging, Orange is The New Black watching, Bruce Jenner worshipping, pop and rap listening, Lady Gaga obsessing, night clubbing, starbucks drinking, snopes citing, coal burning, tumblr blogging, J.K. Rowling Twitter following, netflix and chilling, open relationship having, promiscuous disease-ridden blue-waffled pansexual degenerate whore?

Niggers cant do anything

You don't need to like them, but obsessing over them because they're unattractive to you is irrational.

>any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness.

That's because femininity IS weakness. Do you think guys get a pass and can get away with displaying feminine vulnerability and helplessness?

>religion bashing
Stop right there
Religion is a jewish scam

Noone really gives a shit about those things, the problem is most of those people have special snowflake syndrome and think they should receive special treatment because they're different

Attached: 1322357079316_3963978.png (420x294, 39K)

I don't. I just have a problem with giving them preferential treatment because "muh discrimination".
Be good at the job, don't make a bunch of drama in the office, and you'll do fine. If you need affirmative hiring practices to get hired, you're not good enough.

Your comment suggests a biological sameness between minds of both sexes and that disparities are inherently the product of social conditioning. Such notions are surely empirically false. Women have different needs, desires and inclination than men. Misogyny isn't preventing a woman from dicking around on her computer all day. Their interests simply don't take them there. Women are nurturing and more people-oriented than men. They cannot autistically indulge in technical matters the way that men do. Stop blaming disparities on social conditioning. Accept reality for what it is instead persisting in delusion.

no one said they think tech is for "heterosexual, cisgender white males?" Thats not the issue, its the forced diversity quotas because women and other groups never bothered to deal with tech in the first place. There isnt some worldwide conspiracy to make tech white males only.
tl:dr stop trying to write your own retarded narrative and kill yourself OP

>Why does Jow Forums hate women/PoC/LGBTQ in tech?
That's easy: systemic racism and misogyny. Let me know when you have a real question next time ;)

>because women and other groups never bothered to deal with tech in the first place

this. during the time before the internet in high school, there was only 1 female for every 20 guys in computing class. you were seen as a giant nerd if you were interested in computers and were not in the "cool club"

fast forward to the internet exploding in popularity and suddenly the nerds who followed their passion to career are supposed to be part of a grand conspiracy keeping the wahmen out. no, bitch. you being late to the party doesn't mean everyone else is to blame.

Attached: 1476077066051.jpg (1500x1106, 222K)

Attached: 8493EAED.jpg (400x612, 65K)

That‘s the reason it gets hated.
Autists like Linus and a lot of other developers can‘t tell if they insult other people with what they write (They literally can‘t tell), and now there are dozens of SJWs who try to change that. That‘s like telling a tranny to get straight you fucking bigot SJW cunts

Yeah, autists are totally incapable of not calling everything "shit" and "what the fuck is this". When they try, the autistic demons prevent them and force them to add non-constructive insults to their messages.

>muh feelings
life isn't liberal arts college wagecuck

>why does Jow Forums hate this tribe that hates Jow Forums

no such thing as "white people", we really should stop using this word, genetically it makes zero sense. e.g. northern europeans, slavs and meds are not the same race
similarly PoC is stupid term
if you have one "white" and one "PoC" parent you are a "PoC"
these terms are so simplistic and dumb and all they seem to serve is to create tension
and i have nothing against homosexuals really or women for that matter but genderfluids or whatever other bs are just a) seeking attention or b) actually not completely normal mental health-wise

>actually not completely normal mental health-wise
"Normal" is entirely an opinion, unless you define it with objective terms like "within x standard deviations from mean".
Calling someone insane isn't an argument, it's just an insult.

>role model
Is that real or a meme? I've never had a role model for anything. Nowadays everybody needs role models for everything, otherwise it is literally impossible to do what they want?

>Nowadays everybody needs role models for everything, otherwise it is literally impossible to do what they want?
more people grow up without fathers so

Name 3, and lovelqlace's theoretical maths that have never had any practical applications and piggy backed on bool and turing's work doesn't count.

Most fathers aren't really role models though.
They're just dudes duped into the whole "child will give you a reason to live" bullshit. Or even just dumb dudes who fucked up.

Grace Hopper is probably the most popular fedora meme female.

every women I've met wants someone else to do her work for her.

>>memes a president into the office
>it wasn't his strategy to become a meme himself over years of beign a businessman and marketing himself
wew lad, Jow Forums was just a symptom of his strategy, he didn't simply rise out of nowhere

Because women are on a pedestal in tech. I really don't have anything against female coders, the problem lies in the sjw hr departments.

Attached: realprogramming.jpg (93x125, 2K)

This is copypasta. Congrats, you all took the bait.

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 18K)

Why do degenerates love LGBT in tech?

because they can't code
it's simple as that

how old is this?

Degenerates hate LGBT in tech

using made upwords like cisgender

it is fucking normal it is being a normal person

we are the majority you are the fucking minority

take your made up fucking words and shove them far up your fucking tranny rectum

Inb4 homophobia, transphobia

i hate no group identity politics is for stupid people there is no group i treat people on an individual basis and have based gay friends and based trans friends who do not buy into your stupid identity politics

your creating the exact thing you hope to destroy by dividing everyone into groups and creating tribalism we are all human beings

Your putting emphasis on race, gender, sexual orientation

Your the one creating Jow Forums they have been attracted to hate because of people like you people who feel that they should put massive emphasis on irrelevant unchanging things like a persons race or gender and attacking them for being the outer

I have seen posts on twitter going on about how white straight males should be eradicated

the truth is you and your "group" are no different from Jow Forums you hold the same amount of hate in your hearts you just hold it for a different group of peopl

No degenerates love LGBT Degenerates, especially those who cut off their dicks and wear dresses

> sjw: can i hang too?
Let me get the rope.

t. degenerate

OP is a racist against white men!

I've seen some really good slav/Russian women in tech, like actually skilled, and pajeets are slowly becoming decent at it. I don't have anything against people different than me unless they try to play the race/minority card to get ahead because that's always what it is, they're trying to get ahead by attaching to these groups, by playing the victim. Everyone's out for himself at the end of the day so there's problem in calling out their bullshit when they say "I'm black/female give me free shit".

>I've seen some really good slav/Russian women in tech
No, it's just that russian "men" are utter shit at everything so their women look less shit by comparison.

t. degenerate

And conquered the entire planet, built massive cities everywhere and did 99% of the work to make them liveable.
But sure, it's probably a coincidence, women and minorities just never got a chance to do the same thing, that's all.

Attached: 15905884626_3e1cba1df3_b.jpg (587x719, 60K)

It's simply not professional. A professional will just fire you, he won't even waste his time with this autistic screeching.
I respect Linus' skills and his overall philosophy but he could be just as direct and effective without insulting people and causing a shitstorm.

the egyptians were white

Who you like to fuck and what you consider yourself as of no importance to me but no LGBT and feminist had to act like they where oppressed

YOU ARE NOT OPRESSED YOU LIVE IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY WITH A SMARTPHONE AND NETFLIX

you are afforded the same fucking equal rights under the law as everybody else and yet you wanna go on about oppression

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM do you not realize that

the reason why Jow Forums exists and they are fighting so heavily against you and your kind is because you got made started protesting and breaking shit when there was absolutely no fucking reason too

there are african countries where if your suspected of being gay you are thrown in fucking jail and you wanna go on about being opressed you fucking stupid faggot

you are creating the division you are the ones that are the hateful ones

Jow Forums is just a reactionary messure to people who do not like being told that there racist and many other isms every five seconds

do not get me wrong i do not like Jow Forums i believe they are an echo chamber that has gotten out of control but you you are the cause you made them you created them and now you have to deal with them

and oh boy you should be scared because your a weakling you do not believe in violence

they however are not limited by your morality they have guns they have the weapons and there PISSED

you fucked up you and everyone like you

you reap what you sow

Based and retardpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

Why does Jow Forums hate people in positions that are there not for their skill but merely because they believe in some sexual identity cult?
ooh.. I dunno.

Attached: 493.jpg (437x400, 43K)

Jow Forums doesn't even really fight for anything. I visited Jow Forums only a few times just to see how it's like and it's 99% just pure shitposting. Shitposting not because it's a controversial opinion, just spam.
Jow Forums activism is shitting up other boards.

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (864x487, 450K)